Despite all the hip-hop songs from Furious 7, one of the most popular songs on the soundtrack is "Get Low" from EDM producers DJ Snake and Dillon Francis.
As if new tracks featuring 2Chainz and ILoveMakonnen weren't enough to get the people excited for tomorrow's Ransom tape, Mike Will continues to leak new music from the project.
Rae Sremmurd looks to continue their success into 2015 when they release their debut album, Srem Life, via Interscope Records on January 6th.
Recent Ear Drummers signees Rae Sremmurd dropped off a follow-up to their summer smash "No Flex Zone" a few weeks ago, entitled "No Type." Now Chicago MC Tree, who's recently taken to dropping remixes on Tuesdays, has posted his own version of the track on his
Never underestimate an instrumental from Mike WiLL Made It. After nearly every emcee in the game hopped on the "No Flex Zone" beat, the song's original artists Rae Sremmurd have finally dropped an official remix.
The Queen Bee's surprised us all in the past few weeks by opting to share freestyles over the year's hottest tracks, going in over Beyoncé's "Flawless" and Bobby Shmurda's "Hot Nigga" in preparation for her upcoming mixtape, Hardcore 2K14.
Rae Sremmurd' "No Flex Zone" has gradually picked up steam over the last few months, but its been given a serious push over the last week or so, with plenty of big names making their own versions of the Mike WiLL-helmed banger.So far we've heard Nicki Minaj, P
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"75 Views0 Comments
- D'Angelo & The Vanguard Announce "The Second Coming" U.S. Tour165 Views1 Comment
- Did Drake Steal "IYRTITL" Beats From Jace Of Two-9?7,199 Views42 Comments
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors2,691 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships"1,159 Views7 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account21,272 Views51 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back12,911 Views36 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,897 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media9,850 Views21 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah16,942 Views54 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address32,477 Views151 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana47,886 Views157 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,434 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo61,138 Views127 Comments
You may also like...
- Skepta "Shutdown" Video1,310 Views