It's still early in the day, but Friday is looking to be a strong one for new music. After getting a new Meek Mill leak off DWMTM, featuring Nicki Minaj and Chris Brown, Ty Dolla $ign follows suit with a drop from his highly anticipated album Free TC.
Rae Sremmurd's Tour Rider Includes Stripper Poles, Taco Bell, Super Soakers & A Lot Of Alcohol Jun 25, 2015 at 01:34pm
Not just anyone can live the SremmLife, but if you'd like to attempt to have as much fun as Swae Lee and Slim Jimmy, there are a few key ingredients.
How the hell did we make it through fifty percent of 2015 already? June has seemingly crept up out of nowhere, marking the halfway checkpoint of a year that, so far, has been ripe with exceptional releases from some of hip-hop’s brightest emcees.
Action Bronson top albums top 10 sremm life mr. wonderful Rae Sremmurd Earl Sweatshirt The Social Experiment Donnie Trumpet Chance The Rapper Drake if you're reading this its too late Yung Thug Lupe Fiasco tetsuo & youth ASAP Rocky touchdown 2 cause hell Boosie Badazz Kendrick Lamar TPAB to pimp a butterfly a.l.l.a.
Slim Jimmy has been recovering since Rae Sremmurd's performance at the Governor's Ball last weekend landed him in the hospital.
Rae Sremmurd are known to be pretty wild on stage, but today, the Sremmlife may have gotten the better of Slim Jimmy, the older half of the duo.
Austin's 10th annual Fun Fun Fun Fest will be going down November 6-8 this year, and today, we get a peek at the jam-packed lineup. As has been the case in years past, the shows are divided between three stages, all of which host different genres.
Rae Sremmurd hit it out of the park with their debut album SremmLife and Two-9 became one of the leading forces in the ATL underground with their last mixtape B4FRVR.
Summer's almost here, and as the weather heats up, so does the music. More than any other season, we define summer by our favorite tunes, which usually coincide with our most memorable (or never to be remembered) moments of revelry.
While most of us we're probably stuck in a weed coma on 4/20, it appears that Rae Sremmurd had enough energy to pay a visit to Terry Richardson's studio.
Young Thug is officially one of the most polarizing figures in the rap game. He's making headlines multiple times a week, releasing tons of music, and whether you love him or hate him, you probably have an opinion.
Despite all the hip-hop songs from Furious 7, one of the most popular songs on the soundtrack is "Get Low" from EDM producers DJ Snake and Dillon Francis.
Since 2007, Forbes has been profiling young rappers who are making major cash money.
While in Austin, Texas, Nardwuar was busy getting interviews with some of your favorite artists. It's been a minute since we got a Nardwuar x Rapper interview, but today the famed interviewer drops off one with Rae Sremmurd that went down at SXSW.
In addition to a ridiculous amount of concerts and showcases, MTV's annual Woodie Awards show went down in Austin, Texas this week during SXSW.
This week we’re seeing a new entry with G-Unit’s The Beast Is G-Unit EP hitting the charts. Although it moved under 20k opening week, we doubt the Unit is too upset.
Rae Sremmurd had two of the hottest singles of 2014, and when their debut album, SremmLife, arrived at the top of 2015, the pressure was on to deliver on the infectious catchiness of "No Flex Zone" and "No Type".
The Roots will be putting on their 8th annual Roots Picnic this coming summer in Philadelphia. They've tapped a dope line-up for this year, with a mix of rap and r'n'b, mainstream and indie, albeit, mostly indie.
It seems that almost everyone has a different favorite from Rae Sremmurd's debut pop rap opus, SremmLife, but "Throw Sum Mo" is definitely one of the most universally agreed upon (but if "Unlock The Swag" doesn't get the single treatment, someone's dropping th
BTS Photos: Rae Sremmurd, Nicki Minaj & Young Thug's "Throw Sum Mo" Video Shoot Feb 6, 2015 at 02:02pm
Rae Sremmurd already have two certified hits on their hands with "No Type" and "No Flex Zone," and their debut album SremmLife is about to have another hit with "Throw Sum Mo." The song, which features Nicki Minaj and Young Thug, is in the process of receiving
While Taylor Swift remains the reigning queen of the Billboard 200, we get a few new entries from the hip-hop sphere this week. Rae Sremmurd, as projected, landed a top 10 Billboard 200 debut with SremmLife.
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 284,516 Views3 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K9,298 Views30 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"6,443 Views28 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music5,016 Views35 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol9,482 Views29 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo2,686 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent1,940 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist3,852 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage11,413 Views30 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single7,707 Views20 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan9,830 Views31 Comments
- Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrities List Features Diddy, Jay Z, Drake & More17,914 Views43 Comments
- Stream The Internet's Album "Ego Death"3,208 Views5 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 BET Awards Winners9,920 Views25 Comments
- Stream Meek Mill's New Album "Dreams Worth More Than Money"48,730 Views126 Comments