Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Perform, Kiss For The Crowd At Pinkprint Tour Kickoff Jul 18, 2015 at 01:27pm
Nicki Minaj already took her Pinkprint tour through the UK, but it's looking like the North American leg will be a much more rap-oriented affair.
2015 has truly been a landmark year for hip-hop. There have been countless quality album releases from rappers all over, impressive music videos, and the emergence of a new crop of rappers.
Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon Jul 2, 2015 at 04:26pm
In a BET Awards red carpet interview, Rae Sremmurd told HNHH's Joshua Baker that they have a "new album coming soon," and that they've got some bangers coming down the pipes with Migos and Wiz Khalifa.
"Fresh in the all white," HNHH's own Joshua Baker headed to the red carpet of the 2015 BET Awards at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles to interview the best and brightest from this year's crop of stars.
What are the necessary ingredients to a great hip hop show? Well, there's a crowd, a good sound system, a capable DJ, a charismatic performer and lights, but then there are the factors that go largely unseen by attendees.
It's still early in the day, but Friday is looking to be a strong one for new music. After getting a new Meek Mill leak off DWMTM, featuring Nicki Minaj and Chris Brown, Ty Dolla $ign follows suit with a drop from his highly anticipated album Free TC.
Rae Sremmurd's Tour Rider Includes Stripper Poles, Taco Bell, Super Soakers & A Lot Of Alcohol Jun 25, 2015 at 01:34pm
Not just anyone can live the SremmLife, but if you'd like to attempt to have as much fun as Swae Lee and Slim Jimmy, there are a few key ingredients.
How the hell did we make it through fifty percent of 2015 already? June has seemingly crept up out of nowhere, marking the halfway checkpoint of a year that, so far, has been ripe with exceptional releases from some of hip-hop’s brightest emcees.
Action Bronson top albums top 10 sremm life mr. wonderful Rae Sremmurd Earl Sweatshirt The Social Experiment Donnie Trumpet Chance The Rapper Drake if you're reading this its too late Yung Thug Lupe Fiasco tetsuo & youth ASAP Rocky touchdown 2 cause hell Boosie Badazz Kendrick Lamar TPAB to pimp a butterfly a.l.l.a.
Slim Jimmy has been recovering since Rae Sremmurd's performance at the Governor's Ball last weekend landed him in the hospital.
Rae Sremmurd are known to be pretty wild on stage, but today, the Sremmlife may have gotten the better of Slim Jimmy, the older half of the duo.
Austin's 10th annual Fun Fun Fun Fest will be going down November 6-8 this year, and today, we get a peek at the jam-packed lineup. As has been the case in years past, the shows are divided between three stages, all of which host different genres.
Rae Sremmurd hit it out of the park with their debut album SremmLife and Two-9 became one of the leading forces in the ATL underground with their last mixtape B4FRVR.
Summer's almost here, and as the weather heats up, so does the music. More than any other season, we define summer by our favorite tunes, which usually coincide with our most memorable (or never to be remembered) moments of revelry.
While most of us we're probably stuck in a weed coma on 4/20, it appears that Rae Sremmurd had enough energy to pay a visit to Terry Richardson's studio.
Young Thug is officially one of the most polarizing figures in the rap game. He's making headlines multiple times a week, releasing tons of music, and whether you love him or hate him, you probably have an opinion.
Despite all the hip-hop songs from Furious 7, one of the most popular songs on the soundtrack is "Get Low" from EDM producers DJ Snake and Dillon Francis.
Since 2007, Forbes has been profiling young rappers who are making major cash money.
While in Austin, Texas, Nardwuar was busy getting interviews with some of your favorite artists. It's been a minute since we got a Nardwuar x Rapper interview, but today the famed interviewer drops off one with Rae Sremmurd that went down at SXSW.
In addition to a ridiculous amount of concerts and showcases, MTV's annual Woodie Awards show went down in Austin, Texas this week during SXSW.
This week we’re seeing a new entry with G-Unit’s The Beast Is G-Unit EP hitting the charts. Although it moved under 20k opening week, we doubt the Unit is too upset.
Rae Sremmurd had two of the hottest singles of 2014, and when their debut album, SremmLife, arrived at the top of 2015, the pressure was on to deliver on the infectious catchiness of "No Flex Zone" and "No Type".
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"16,870 Views75 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss19,785 Views41 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 22,583 Views2 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal68,915 Views181 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release6,167 Views70 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 8,466 Views60 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students1,811 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20157,557 Views23 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter6,343 Views23 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike2,760 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"6,920 Views16 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets11,712 Views51 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight13,872 Views40 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release10,358 Views28 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q13,173 Views37 Comments
You may also like...