Iggy Azalea is a divisive artist. So divisive, that one radio host was compelled to express his distaste for her record, after playing it on air. That DJ was Funkmaster Flex.
Angie Martinez Resigns From Hot 97 [Update: Angie's Move To Power 105.1 Confirmed] Jun 19, 2014 at 11:08am
Out of the blue (or at least it seems that way to us), Angie Martinez has announced her resignation from popular hip-hop radio station Hot 97.
Angie Martinez's move from Hot 97 to station rival Power 105.1 was a bold move that came under fire from many of the radio personality's biggest fans. Now, her motives have been made all the more clear.
Twice a year the DJ Service Pack let's us know what's really going on with hip-hop in every major hub by way of a detailed infographic.
Mister Cee has come dangerously close to resigning from HOT 97 in the past, with reports that he would do so shortly after allegations of his use of prostitutes came about last year.
The competition between HOT 97 and Power 105 is real.
Tim Westwood has been providing hip-hop to Great Britain through BBC Radio 1 for almost twenty years now. He's been key in introducing UK audiences to American hip-hop stars, with a long list of 'Tim Westwood Freestyles' under his belt.
Kanye West's interviews are generally more eventful than that of your average artists, and Zane Lowe interviews are generally a little more eventful than that of your average radio host's, so together, you get a pretty magical combination.
Kanye West speaks on the "Bound 2" video, creating the Jimmy Kimmel memes, surrealism, and how he "borderline likes being sued" with WPCG 98.5.Behold Kanye West Speaks On Jimmy Kimmel & How He "Likes" Being Sued, a new offering from Kanye West, which was relea
The Odd Future brand continues to expand into arenas both likely and unlikely. They've got an expansive merchandise line, their own TV show, and their own festival, among other things.
Nick Cannon is planning to get back to his multi-talented roots, with work on film, T.V., and an album. The T.V. work includes reviving his show "Wild N Out," but, in order to do so, Nick has to let go of his "Cannon's Countdown" radio show.
Rocko Clarifies That Rick Ross Is Still On "U.O.E.N.O," There Will Be Multiple Versions Apr 17, 2013 at 10:12am
The controversy surrounding Rocko's "U.O.E.N.O." seems to be subsiding, with Rick Ross getting dropped from Reebok and Rocko releasing a new remix to the song without the MMG Bawse.
HOT 97 has seen a few of it's iconic radio DJs and personalities leave to pursue other endeavors over the last year or so, starting with Angie Martinez, who set up shop at rival station Power 105, and most recently Cipha Sounds, who just signed a management de
Welp, Hot 97 just lost another one of their veteran radio personalities to a competing hip-hop/r'n'b station in New York.
Ty$ is assisted by DJ Mustard (who plays Lil Jon-esque hypeman role) in performing his hit "Paranoid" at Cali Christmas.Get a load of Ty Dolla $ign Performs "Paranoid" Live At Cali Christmas, a new visual from Ty Dolla $ign that saw the light of day on Sunday,
Visuals for Cee-Lo Green's "Only You" have arrived.Who else would you like to have seen on this video? Can you appreciate the bars here? Peep the new visual for Cee-Lo Green's Cee-Lo Green "Only You (Live On Ellen)" Video.
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp6 Views0 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace428 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL2,184 Views17 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged5,222 Views35 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer2,457 Views34 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"1,190 Views7 Comments
- D'Angelo & The Vanguard Announce "The Second Coming" U.S. Tour723 Views2 Comments
- Did Drake Steal "IYRTITL" Beats From Jace Of Two-9?20,256 Views99 Comments
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors4,304 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships"1,356 Views8 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account23,302 Views52 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back13,785 Views43 Comments