Raven Sorvino is on her come up grind these days, and she's about to drop off her fourth project. We recently had the California native (by way of Houston) visit the HNHH offices and sit down for a Quick5 interview on our ever handy fire escape.
Metro Boomin is quickly making a name for himself in this rap game, producing trap-driven beats for some of Atlanta's hottest rappers, from Future to 2 Chainz, to newer faces on the rise like Young Thug and Young Scooter.
Producer Metro Boomin has been on a winning streak for a minute now. Since he dropped his 19 & Boomin mixtape last year, he's been working with a lot of buzzing rappers, including Young Thug, Migos, Shy Glizzy, Future and plenty more.
We've already rolled out most of our Powerhouse interviews, however there's one Quick5 remaining with Dizzy Wright. Dizzy just dropped an energetic new record, "Spark Up The Flame," so with that we've let go a quick five questions with the man himself.
Isaiah Rashad got the chance to grave the stage at this year's Powerhouse 2014, along with his TDE labelmate, ScHoolboy Q. Before performing, the Cilvia Demo rapper participated in our new interview series, The Quik5, answering five random rapidfire questions
The last Quick5 we brought you was with Wiz Khalifa while he was at the Powerhouse event in L.A. Today we've got another edition of the quick-answer series, this time with the young'n Casey Veggies.
Quick5: Sage The Gemini Reveals He's Got A Collabo With Too Short, Ty Dolla $ign & Jeremih May 23, 2014 at 10:32am
We're keeping the Quick5 content coming, after delivering instalments in the series with rising rapper Rome Fortune, Logic, and Lil Bibby.
Sage the Gemini made his way to Powerhouse in L.A. this past weekend, and we were able to catch up with the rapper ever so briefly on the red carpet. Sage, who is a member of the HBK Gang led by Iamsu!, delivered his debut album Remember Me in March.
For those just tuning in, "Quick5" is our new mini-interview series, during which we'll be asking artists whatever five (quick) questions happen to be on our minds at the time, each chat clocking in at under two minutes.
Quick5: Logic Talks XXL Freshmen, The NBA Playoffs, Mac Miller's "Faces" Mixtape May 15, 2014 at 01:35pm
For those just tuning in, "Quick5" is our new lightning-quick interview series, during which we'll be asking artists whatever five (quick) questions happen to be on our minds, each exchange clocking in at under two minutes.
"Quick5" is our new mini-interview series, during which we'll be asking artists whatever five (quick) questions happen to be on our minds at the time, each chat clocking in at under two minutes.
We're cutting right to the chase in our new interview series, Quick5. The concept is simple-- we'll be asking some of your favorite artists 5 quick questions that are on our minds, and get a full update in about a minute's time.
- MC Lyte Set to Drop "Legend," Her First Album in 12 Years313 Views3 Comments
- Killer Mike To Speak On Race Relations At MIT's Hip Hop Speaker Series293 Views1 Comment
- Stream Black Milk's "If There's A Hell Below" Instrumental Album734 Views0 Comments
- Diddy Names Kanye West As The Hitmen's Newest Member10,008 Views19 Comments
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"6,282 Views36 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo5,851 Views29 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case3,851 Views5 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University26,915 Views62 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella12,294 Views39 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death14,366 Views41 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO42,949 Views103 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,679 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks7,426 Views17 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork14,556 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,470 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all567 Views