Raven Sorvino is on her come up grind these days, and she's about to drop off her fourth project. We recently had the California native (by way of Houston) visit the HNHH offices and sit down for a Quick5 interview on our ever handy fire escape.
Metro Boomin is quickly making a name for himself in this rap game, producing trap-driven beats for some of Atlanta's hottest rappers, from Future to 2 Chainz, to newer faces on the rise like Young Thug and Young Scooter.
Producer Metro Boomin has been on a winning streak for a minute now. Since he dropped his 19 & Boomin mixtape last year, he's been working with a lot of buzzing rappers, including Young Thug, Migos, Shy Glizzy, Future and plenty more.
We've already rolled out most of our Powerhouse interviews, however there's one Quick5 remaining with Dizzy Wright. Dizzy just dropped an energetic new record, "Spark Up The Flame," so with that we've let go a quick five questions with the man himself.
Isaiah Rashad got the chance to grave the stage at this year's Powerhouse 2014, along with his TDE labelmate, ScHoolboy Q. Before performing, the Cilvia Demo rapper participated in our new interview series, The Quik5, answering five random rapidfire questions
The last Quick5 we brought you was with Wiz Khalifa while he was at the Powerhouse event in L.A. Today we've got another edition of the quick-answer series, this time with the young'n Casey Veggies.
Quick5: Sage The Gemini Reveals He's Got A Collabo With Too Short, Ty Dolla $ign & Jeremih May 23, 2014 at 10:32am
We're keeping the Quick5 content coming, after delivering instalments in the series with rising rapper Rome Fortune, Logic, and Lil Bibby.
Sage the Gemini made his way to Powerhouse in L.A. this past weekend, and we were able to catch up with the rapper ever so briefly on the red carpet. Sage, who is a member of the HBK Gang led by Iamsu!, delivered his debut album Remember Me in March.
For those just tuning in, "Quick5" is our new mini-interview series, during which we'll be asking artists whatever five (quick) questions happen to be on our minds at the time, each chat clocking in at under two minutes.
Quick5: Logic Talks XXL Freshmen, The NBA Playoffs, Mac Miller's "Faces" Mixtape May 15, 2014 at 01:35pm
For those just tuning in, "Quick5" is our new lightning-quick interview series, during which we'll be asking artists whatever five (quick) questions happen to be on our minds, each exchange clocking in at under two minutes.
"Quick5" is our new mini-interview series, during which we'll be asking artists whatever five (quick) questions happen to be on our minds at the time, each chat clocking in at under two minutes.
We're cutting right to the chase in our new interview series, Quick5. The concept is simple-- we'll be asking some of your favorite artists 5 quick questions that are on our minds, and get a full update in about a minute's time.
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks1,060 Views3 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade462 Views4 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date1,387 Views10 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs1,988 Views14 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram13,316 Views51 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour2,392 Views9 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game4,583 Views19 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 301,339 Views2 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex4,684 Views14 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup2,593 Views0 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y Announce Joint "#2009" Mixtape6,386 Views36 Comments
- 30 Essential Future Mixtape Tracks6,923 Views16 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna & Nicki Minaj Support Launch Of Jay Z's TIDAL Streaming Service8,471 Views30 Comments
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks8,112 Views38 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks5,546 Views4 Comments
You may also like...