D'Angelo Reveals "Black Messiah" Tracklist [Update: Album Stream Now Available] Dec 14, 2014 at 11:30pm
Well, that happened fast. After more than a decade of waiting on the follow-up to his undisputed-classic Voodoo album, D'Angelo fans are getting hit left-and-right with new material from the R&B legend.
This is pretty crazy news. Chris Rock's upcoming film Top Five, which he wrote, directed and starred in, is set to be co-produced by two of hip-hop's biggest names.
Questlove Defends Iggy Azalea's "Fancy," Says Hip-Hop Has "Spread Its Wings" Jul 24, 2014 at 03:37am
Questlove is a man who knows hip-hop music (he even published a book on the subject), so when the legendary Roots drummer speaks, his opinions tend to be held in the highest regard--even when they're not the most popular.
Complex reports that The Roots drummer and hip-hop icon Questlove is all set to executive produce a new VH1 music-based series titled "Soundclash" for the network's Fall programming schedule.
You read it right, folks - Questlove, The Roots' resident percussionist, historian and DJ, will play the role of a murder victim on an upcoming episode of police procedural drama Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, which stars veteran emcee Ice-T.
The Roots artist Questlove is trying his hand at a new venture, although one he's very passionate about: food.
Justin Timberlake's The 20/20 Experience album is dropping in a few days, but there's already talk of another that's on the way, tentatively titled 20/20 Vol 2. As reported by Complex, Questlove of The Roots took to the Okayplayer forum (a site he founded)
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked11,264 Views29 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done6,267 Views64 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend2,016 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks8,375 Views36 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"2,559 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"3,087 Views48 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era5,040 Views19 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 5,690 Views35 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack7,434 Views16 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company4,233 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once5,083 Views14 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More5,772 Views9 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date3,944 Views22 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?22,182 Views41 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview70,237 Views87 Comments