Our Track Breakdown series has been on a hiatus recently but we're bringing it back this afternoon for Visionary Music Group's newest signee QuESt and their in-house producer 6ix.
This past week we did receive quite a few massive hip-hop records, including a new banger from the Young Money crew, a massive remix of YG's "My Nigga," and a stand-out ScHoolboy Q record "Break The Bank," among other Very Hotttt releases.
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama526 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title3,064 Views35 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist2,065 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More9,480 Views33 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 416,484 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201630,661 Views146 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 8,284 Views56 Comments
- 5 Things To Know About The Sauce Twinz20,274 Views174 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Announces "Intimate" 8-City Tour23,235 Views187 Comments
- MissInfo Announces Her Departure From HOT 9710,626 Views32 Comments
- CC Sabathia Announces That He's Checking Into Rehab And Will Miss The Playoffs3,081 Views0 Comments
- 6 Artists Who Cut Ties With Their (Former) Crews21,989 Views29 Comments
- Drake & Future's "WATTBA" Suffers 81% Drop In Album Sales 59,333 Views290 Comments
- Tupac Shakur Letter From Jail Denouncing Thug Life Selling For $225,00023,348 Views45 Comments
- Jordan Brand Will Be Re-Releasing The 'UNC' Air Jordan 1 High This Weekend 1,088 Views0 Comments
You may also like...