QuESt has put his focus back on Searching Sylvan recently, with the release of a music video for "Erase Me." He's returned today with yet another visual off the project, once again calling upon director Cristian Bernal to be behind the lense.
"Automatic" was a fan-favorite off QuESt's slept-on Searching Sylvan mixtape, and it was also probably one of the hardest records on the tape. It was only a matter of time before QuESt cooked up some visuals for it. Today he drops off just that.
Back in August, we premiered a new tape from Visionary Music Group's QuESt entitled Searching Sylvan. A great, intensely personal listen, the project has now been detailed in a new documentary. Check it out above.
For those who have downloaded QuESt's new mixtape Searching Sylvan, then you already know a lot about the Florida-based MC, as he relayed a lot of personal stories and struggles through the tape.
Our Track Breakdown series has been on a hiatus recently but we're bringing it back this afternoon for Visionary Music Group's newest signee QuESt and their in-house producer 6ix.
We kicked things off for the roll out of QuESt's upcoming mixtape Searching Sylvan with "May 10th, 2012" last week, a jazzy number displaying QuESt's versatile flow and working well as an intro as it offered up some background story as to who QuESt is.
The Visionary Music Group artists, consisting of Logic, QuESt, Castro and Jon Bellion, were all in the studio last night and decided to spit a little something special for Logic's 24th birthday, hence the freestyle title.
This past week we did receive quite a few massive hip-hop records, including a new banger from the Young Money crew, a massive remix of YG's "My Nigga," and a stand-out ScHoolboy Q record "Break The Bank," among other Very Hotttt releases.
Stream Chase To Nowhere, the newest drop from QuESt (FL). The cut was released on Wednesday, June 27th, 2012. Things are looking better for QuESt (FL) with each new release, which Chase To Nowhere has proven yet again.
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles2,315 Views18 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest1,930 Views12 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks4,067 Views7 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger3,149 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"12,620 Views55 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,113 Views6 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App6,040 Views18 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris1,694 Views9 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances14,440 Views27 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."20,023 Views204 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,310 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More2,727 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"21,678 Views33 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"8,901 Views60 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA3,796 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,194 Views
- Word On The Street: ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."4,587 Views