QuESt has put his focus back on Searching Sylvan recently, with the release of a music video for "Erase Me." He's returned today with yet another visual off the project, once again calling upon director Cristian Bernal to be behind the lense.
"Automatic" was a fan-favorite off QuESt's slept-on Searching Sylvan mixtape, and it was also probably one of the hardest records on the tape. It was only a matter of time before QuESt cooked up some visuals for it. Today he drops off just that.
Back in August, we premiered a new tape from Visionary Music Group's QuESt entitled Searching Sylvan. A great, intensely personal listen, the project has now been detailed in a new documentary. Check it out above.
For those who have downloaded QuESt's new mixtape Searching Sylvan, then you already know a lot about the Florida-based MC, as he relayed a lot of personal stories and struggles through the tape.
Our Track Breakdown series has been on a hiatus recently but we're bringing it back this afternoon for Visionary Music Group's newest signee QuESt and their in-house producer 6ix.
We kicked things off for the roll out of QuESt's upcoming mixtape Searching Sylvan with "May 10th, 2012" last week, a jazzy number displaying QuESt's versatile flow and working well as an intro as it offered up some background story as to who QuESt is.
The Visionary Music Group artists, consisting of Logic, QuESt, Castro and Jon Bellion, were all in the studio last night and decided to spit a little something special for Logic's 24th birthday, hence the freestyle title.
This past week we did receive quite a few massive hip-hop records, including a new banger from the Young Money crew, a massive remix of YG's "My Nigga," and a stand-out ScHoolboy Q record "Break The Bank," among other Very Hotttt releases.
Stream Chase To Nowhere, the newest drop from QuESt (FL). The cut was released on Wednesday, June 27th, 2012. Things are looking better for QuESt (FL) with each new release, which Chase To Nowhere has proven yet again.
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"5,191 Views18 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram65,431 Views305 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B9,757 Views41 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG61,979 Views120 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked60,996 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done24,938 Views90 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,906 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks18,594 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,754 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,506 Views55 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,453 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,959 Views41 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,427 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,456 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once7,141 Views17 Comments
You may also like...
- Siya "Back To Back (Freestyle)" Video1,026 Views
- Future "Kno The Meaning" Video15,448 Views
- Devontée "Bare Tings" Video492 Views