Que has been consistently putting out great records since breaking through with "OG Bobby Johnson," but he unfortunately hasn't reached that level of success with a subsequent single.
Que's been dropping videos left and right recently, giving us the "Gucci Said" visuals at the top of the month, then a "Games" clip last week. Today, he unleashes "Handle My Business," a creeping, eerie earwormer, which comes accompanied by a video.
Que continues to impress with latest effort "Somebody To Vent To," in which he uses the listener as an outlet to hear his lament -- "don't mind while I vent, I'm just thinking out loud." He demonstrates his versatility here by crooning about his troubles, espe
There's just some things Que doesn't know the answer to. A lot of things, it turns out, and he rattles off all these trifling questions he be getting on a regular basis through an autotune filter in "Can't Call It."
Revisiting his Sixth Man mixtape, which dropped back in March, Que decides to come through and share the official video for track #8 “Please Everybody”.
After giving us the Sonny Digital-produced "Gucci Said" anthem, Que returns to his last project The Sixth Man for a music video today. The free mixtape dropped in March and featured 10 records.
We know that 2 Chainz and DJ Mustard can be a pretty unstoppable combination, most evident through "I'm Different" a highlight in both artists' catalogs, but also on records like Mustard's own "Giuseppe" and TeeFLii's "24 Hours".
Yo Gotti, DeJ Loaf, Que & More Confirmed For SXSW 2015 [Update: Big K.R.I.T., E-40, Run The Jewels & Tons More Added] Feb 22, 2015 at 09:11pm
It's that time of year again. After we got the lineups for Coachella and NYC's Governer's Ball last week, Austin's annual South By Southwest event has unveiled its preliminary list of performers.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Awhile back Que let go a new banger with Trey Songz, in a similar vein to Tinashe's "2 On" concept, it's all about doing too much, whether that's smoking weed or banging girls.
Only a few days after giving us his new mixtape, Can You Digg It?, Que has delivered the NO DJ edition of his new project.The tape features fourteen fresh tracks, with production from Boi 1da, DJ Mustard, and frequent collaborator, Sonny Digital. Features c
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?11,630 Views31 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview55,589 Views78 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend9,230 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"54,604 Views151 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"75,139 Views329 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up6,474 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted14,030 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,159 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction16,473 Views76 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week9,854 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 73,755 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night52,496 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"81,848 Views130 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix9,253 Views4 Comments
You may also like...