Que is currently working on a new project at the moment called IAmQue, and today we’re blessed to a new record and accompanying visual off it titled “Fit In.”
Que's 2013 hit "O.G. Bobby Johnson" was produced by a guy who shares his beatmaking alias with the name of the titular character, and was pretty much singlehandedly responsible for putting him on the map.
Yesterday, we saw Gunplay drop his ode to caucasian women (kinda) with "White Bitch," and today, Atlanta's Que shares a video for his, a song called "Jungle Fever." The track is taken from his March mixtape The Sixth Man.
Que has been consistently putting out great records since breaking through with "OG Bobby Johnson," but he unfortunately hasn't reached that level of success with a subsequent single.
Que's been dropping videos left and right recently, giving us the "Gucci Said" visuals at the top of the month, then a "Games" clip last week. Today, he unleashes "Handle My Business," a creeping, eerie earwormer, which comes accompanied by a video.
Que continues to impress with latest effort "Somebody To Vent To," in which he uses the listener as an outlet to hear his lament -- "don't mind while I vent, I'm just thinking out loud." He demonstrates his versatility here by crooning about his troubles, espe
There's just some things Que doesn't know the answer to. A lot of things, it turns out, and he rattles off all these trifling questions he be getting on a regular basis through an autotune filter in "Can't Call It."
Revisiting his Sixth Man mixtape, which dropped back in March, Que decides to come through and share the official video for track #8 “Please Everybody”.
After giving us the Sonny Digital-produced "Gucci Said" anthem, Que returns to his last project The Sixth Man for a music video today. The free mixtape dropped in March and featured 10 records.
We know that 2 Chainz and DJ Mustard can be a pretty unstoppable combination, most evident through "I'm Different" a highlight in both artists' catalogs, but also on records like Mustard's own "Giuseppe" and TeeFLii's "24 Hours".
Yo Gotti, DeJ Loaf, Que & More Confirmed For SXSW 2015 [Update: Big K.R.I.T., E-40, Run The Jewels & Tons More Added] Feb 22, 2015 at 09:11pm
It's that time of year again. After we got the lineups for Coachella and NYC's Governer's Ball last week, Austin's annual South By Southwest event has unveiled its preliminary list of performers.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Awhile back Que let go a new banger with Trey Songz, in a similar vein to Tinashe's "2 On" concept, it's all about doing too much, whether that's smoking weed or banging girls.
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments2,455 Views21 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter11,994 Views33 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 295,395 Views53 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account20,847 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville46,402 Views56 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA14,684 Views28 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)5,101 Views26 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"26,549 Views120 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"5,217 Views12 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest37,895 Views36 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days16,667 Views56 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest20,908 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,772 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,530 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"32,327 Views89 Comments