Yesterday, we saw Gunplay drop his ode to caucasian women (kinda) with "White Bitch," and today, Atlanta's Que shares a video for his, a song called "Jungle Fever." The track is taken from his March mixtape The Sixth Man.
Que has been consistently putting out great records since breaking through with "OG Bobby Johnson," but he unfortunately hasn't reached that level of success with a subsequent single.
Que's been dropping videos left and right recently, giving us the "Gucci Said" visuals at the top of the month, then a "Games" clip last week. Today, he unleashes "Handle My Business," a creeping, eerie earwormer, which comes accompanied by a video.
Que continues to impress with latest effort "Somebody To Vent To," in which he uses the listener as an outlet to hear his lament -- "don't mind while I vent, I'm just thinking out loud." He demonstrates his versatility here by crooning about his troubles, espe
There's just some things Que doesn't know the answer to. A lot of things, it turns out, and he rattles off all these trifling questions he be getting on a regular basis through an autotune filter in "Can't Call It."
Revisiting his Sixth Man mixtape, which dropped back in March, Que decides to come through and share the official video for track #8 “Please Everybody”.
After giving us the Sonny Digital-produced "Gucci Said" anthem, Que returns to his last project The Sixth Man for a music video today. The free mixtape dropped in March and featured 10 records.
We know that 2 Chainz and DJ Mustard can be a pretty unstoppable combination, most evident through "I'm Different" a highlight in both artists' catalogs, but also on records like Mustard's own "Giuseppe" and TeeFLii's "24 Hours".
Yo Gotti, DeJ Loaf, Que & More Confirmed For SXSW 2015 [Update: Big K.R.I.T., E-40, Run The Jewels & Tons More Added] Feb 22, 2015 at 09:11pm
It's that time of year again. After we got the lineups for Coachella and NYC's Governer's Ball last week, Austin's annual South By Southwest event has unveiled its preliminary list of performers.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Awhile back Que let go a new banger with Trey Songz, in a similar vein to Tinashe's "2 On" concept, it's all about doing too much, whether that's smoking weed or banging girls.
Only a few days after giving us his new mixtape, Can You Digg It?, Que has delivered the NO DJ edition of his new project.The tape features fourteen fresh tracks, with production from Boi 1da, DJ Mustard, and frequent collaborator, Sonny Digital. Features c
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 5,756 Views28 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)3,791 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week32,861 Views171 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker5,435 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash15,299 Views47 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade23,533 Views47 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill16,432 Views53 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash17,851 Views34 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music48,160 Views218 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,499 Views11 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,592 Views16 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate54,174 Views164 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,930 Views1 Comment
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,570 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"51,289 Views128 Comments