Young Thug finally delivered his Slime Season mixtape this afternoon, after announcing the project back in July. The mixtape also received a new cover art overnight, following a contest for Thug's fans to design it.
In July, Las Vegas singer JR Castro broke out in a big way by getting both Kid Ink and Quavo to rap -- not to mention over a DJ Mustard beat -- on "Get Home." Last month, Castro released a Basquiat-inspired lyric video to the song, and now, he's released a new
We hadn't heard from OG Maco for a little while, partly because he recently shut down his Twitter account, but the Quality Control signee recently continued his prolific slew of 2015 releases with a 7-track EP, 10 Moons 2. We're also happy to announce tha
Rodeo just dropped, and along with Travi$ Scott's virtuoso artistry, there are loads of quality features on the album.
DJ Outta Space decides to come out of nowhere today and share the official remix to his "Thug City" record featuring 2 Chainz, K Camp, and Quavo from Migos.
Rich The Kid is currently prepping his new tape Flexin On Purpose, and today, he liberates a cut from it called "Bandz In The Bank." It was produced by Cassius Jay, and features RTK's fellow Quality Control artist Quavo.
Coincidentally, JR Castro's birthday is the same day that legendary artist Jean-Michel Basquiat tragically passed away far too young.
Despite Migos' Yung Rich Nation being the Atlanta rap trio's debut studio album, they're hardly rookies. A plethora of acclaimed mixtapes, BET Award Nominations and superstar collaborations are under their belt.
Plenty of aspiring rappers and R&B singers would do anything for a Quavo or Kid Ink feature (not to mention a DJ Mustard beat), so having them both appear on your debut single is pretty damn lucky.
Shy Glizzy has always been very open about his Atlanta influence, and Migos are the perfect collaborators to match his infectiously catchy nasal flows. Quavo takes hook duties (an always successful formula), while Quavo and Glizzy each kick 16s.
Rich Homie Quan and Migos are two of the hardest working acts in rap.
Since linking with QC The Label, OG Maco has been working with Migos more and more frequently, and today he's shared yet another collab with the trio's unofficial frontman, Quavo.
After a long wait, SURF is finally here. The debut LP from The Social Experiment (aka SOX) is billed as Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment despite the fact that the band’s biggest star is obviously Chance The Rapper.
Today, Rich The Kid dropped the video for "Change" off his very solid new mixtape with Migos, Still On Lock. The MPC Cartel-produced track was actually originally released back in January, and it's possible that the vid was shot a couple months ago g
Donnie Trumpet and The Social Experiment's SURF is the perfect project to put you in a good mood, and seeing as it's Friday you should already be in a good mood. So now you'll be in a good mood x2.
We sensed this was coming, but now it's confirmed: Migos won't be dropping YRN Tha Album on the originally announced release date of June 16th. In a new press release, they announce that it's now scheduled to arrive on July 31.
Though Offset is currently sitting in jail, Migos is keeping good on their promise to put out their debut album, YRN (Young Rich Nation), on June 16.
Hopefully you haven't filled your Fetty Wap quota for the day yet, because we've received yet another version of his "Trap Queen" remix, this time labeled as a "UK Remix," with the addition of Harlemite Azealia Banks (why does this make it a UK remix, we do no
Fetty Wap’s smash hit “Trap Queen” has been killing airwaves and charts these past couple months, currently sitting at #3 on the Billboard 100 right now.
Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University Apr 19, 2015 at 12:04pm
Migos' concert at Georgia Southern University ended early last night (April 18) when police showed up, stopped the music, and arrested Quavo, Offset, and several members of their entourage.
Coming fresh off the release of his new EP, I Made This Shit Before Bitch U Guessed It, OG Maco decides to keep the new music rolling.
Here it is, our weekly rundown of what's new and notable at the top of our charts.
Following the success of Migos, the various personalities on the trio's independent QC The Label have been gradually coming out of the woodwork.
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support6,328 Views84 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists18,543 Views144 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company17,120 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"12,289 Views35 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac9,238 Views79 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work26,197 Views86 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,094 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,624 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?7,469 Views33 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,304 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,708 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views21,244 Views145 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop14,105 Views76 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,789 Views9 Comments