Moreso than ever, brands are looking for ambassadors that have a large reach on social media, and if you're looking for Instagram followings, you could do a hell of a lot worse than Rihanna.
There have been some rumors floating around that Rihanna was set to release a collaborative line with Puma, but it seems her relationship with the brand is a little more official than we thought, as today she's been named the company's creative director.
While we await Rockie Fresh's new mixtape, The Birthday Tape, which is dropping today, the MMG rapper decides to deliver some good news to fans.
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B1,957 Views15 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG29,533 Views89 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked37,089 Views54 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done14,737 Views82 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,087 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks13,052 Views45 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"3,613 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"4,057 Views50 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era6,406 Views23 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 7,073 Views38 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack8,566 Views18 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company4,850 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once5,925 Views14 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More6,612 Views9 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date4,628 Views23 Comments