Moreso than ever, brands are looking for ambassadors that have a large reach on social media, and if you're looking for Instagram followings, you could do a hell of a lot worse than Rihanna.
There have been some rumors floating around that Rihanna was set to release a collaborative line with Puma, but it seems her relationship with the brand is a little more official than we thought, as today she's been named the company's creative director.
While we await Rockie Fresh's new mixtape, The Birthday Tape, which is dropping today, the MMG rapper decides to deliver some good news to fans.
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism3,989 Views25 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same16,923 Views57 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)3,359 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song10,912 Views37 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed2,614 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour12,333 Views56 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter8,241 Views44 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's19,608 Views49 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,435 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal10,214 Views17 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,334 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition4,987 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug15,393 Views74 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,340 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff13,674 Views118 Comments