Moreso than ever, brands are looking for ambassadors that have a large reach on social media, and if you're looking for Instagram followings, you could do a hell of a lot worse than Rihanna.
There have been some rumors floating around that Rihanna was set to release a collaborative line with Puma, but it seems her relationship with the brand is a little more official than we thought, as today she's been named the company's creative director.
While we await Rockie Fresh's new mixtape, The Birthday Tape, which is dropping today, the MMG rapper decides to deliver some good news to fans.
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs10,656 Views28 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week3,136 Views16 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers14,308 Views33 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit20,334 Views43 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,685 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20153,332 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign16,033 Views41 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK9,586 Views29 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL2,563 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"15,143 Views49 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida10,154 Views77 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show7,745 Views20 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,642 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More11,806 Views56 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album4,679 Views9 Comments
You may also like...
- K Camp Freestyles On Funkmaster Flex409 Views
- Tinashe "Bet" x "Feels Like Vegas" Video2,647 Views
- Majid Jordan Feat. Drake "My Love" Video9,118 Views