Rihanna continues to grow her relationship with the Puma brand, after coming on board as their creative director last December. We've seen glimpses at her ad campaign with the brand in the past, including most recently a 16-second clip featuring the
Moreso than ever, brands are looking for ambassadors that have a large reach on social media, and if you're looking for Instagram followings, you could do a hell of a lot worse than Rihanna.
There have been some rumors floating around that Rihanna was set to release a collaborative line with Puma, but it seems her relationship with the brand is a little more official than we thought, as today she's been named the company's creative director.
PUMA have kicked off a brand new series, The Shoestring Experience, where they pair up artists of their choosing with producers they've never met before (also of their choosing), in order to create a new collaboration on the spot in the studio.
While we await Rockie Fresh's new mixtape, The Birthday Tape, which is dropping today, the MMG rapper decides to deliver some good news to fans.
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"1,536 Views24 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support7,591 Views88 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists21,350 Views153 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company18,838 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"14,159 Views37 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac10,283 Views80 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work28,603 Views91 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,257 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,781 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?7,940 Views33 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,392 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,811 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views21,930 Views147 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop14,427 Views76 Comments