Moreso than ever, brands are looking for ambassadors that have a large reach on social media, and if you're looking for Instagram followings, you could do a hell of a lot worse than Rihanna.
There have been some rumors floating around that Rihanna was set to release a collaborative line with Puma, but it seems her relationship with the brand is a little more official than we thought, as today she's been named the company's creative director.
PUMA have kicked off a brand new series, The Shoestring Experience, where they pair up artists of their choosing with producers they've never met before (also of their choosing), in order to create a new collaboration on the spot in the studio.
While we await Rockie Fresh's new mixtape, The Birthday Tape, which is dropping today, the MMG rapper decides to deliver some good news to fans.
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years9,504 Views123 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop1,717 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"16,380 Views88 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail4,796 Views20 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album6,240 Views21 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"12,092 Views121 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie2,802 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"11,289 Views25 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set8,340 Views20 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean11,586 Views107 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season3,882 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram20,736 Views65 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,146 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art9,844 Views49 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter35,660 Views64 Comments
You may also like...