Moreso than ever, brands are looking for ambassadors that have a large reach on social media, and if you're looking for Instagram followings, you could do a hell of a lot worse than Rihanna.
There have been some rumors floating around that Rihanna was set to release a collaborative line with Puma, but it seems her relationship with the brand is a little more official than we thought, as today she's been named the company's creative director.
PUMA have kicked off a brand new series, The Shoestring Experience, where they pair up artists of their choosing with producers they've never met before (also of their choosing), in order to create a new collaboration on the spot in the studio.
While we await Rockie Fresh's new mixtape, The Birthday Tape, which is dropping today, the MMG rapper decides to deliver some good news to fans.
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism3,762 Views23 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same16,644 Views57 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)3,301 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song10,664 Views37 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed2,576 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour12,202 Views56 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter8,241 Views44 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's19,443 Views49 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,420 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal10,151 Views17 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,327 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition4,961 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug15,393 Views74 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,326 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff13,630 Views118 Comments