Moreso than ever, brands are looking for ambassadors that have a large reach on social media, and if you're looking for Instagram followings, you could do a hell of a lot worse than Rihanna.
There have been some rumors floating around that Rihanna was set to release a collaborative line with Puma, but it seems her relationship with the brand is a little more official than we thought, as today she's been named the company's creative director.
PUMA have kicked off a brand new series, The Shoestring Experience, where they pair up artists of their choosing with producers they've never met before (also of their choosing), in order to create a new collaboration on the spot in the studio.
While we await Rockie Fresh's new mixtape, The Birthday Tape, which is dropping today, the MMG rapper decides to deliver some good news to fans.
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs6,907 Views41 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech23,001 Views150 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow13,455 Views59 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,162 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks15,780 Views48 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"5,092 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 4,407 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account25,725 Views54 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments8,471 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter26,003 Views60 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 299,813 Views64 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account26,427 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville57,201 Views70 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA18,783 Views31 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)6,709 Views26 Comments
You may also like...
- Styles P "Other" Video400 Views