It looks like the original Bad Boy is getting back to his first love, production.
Any details we can get on Kendrick Lamar's new album are welcome, as it is being kept tightly under wraps. Today we get word that Pete Rock made a contribution to the LP, which is as of yet untitled.
Nicki Minaj Calls Out Eric Bellinger For Claiming To Handle Production On "Anaconda" Jul 29, 2014 at 01:30pm
Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" continues to serve up headlines and news-worthy articles. After getting a glimpse at the unaltered version of the single artwork this morning, Nicki took to Twitter to clarify who actually handled the production on "Anaconda."
The art of sampling is no easy feat. It takes a keen ear to hear what a track develop into from a borrowed sample. Any track can contain a number of useful elements for the producer to tackle.
50 Cent Reveals New Single Off "Animal Ambition" Has Dr. Dre Production [Update: Track To Feature Trey Songz] Feb 24, 2014 at 10:34pm
50 Cent is back on track with the release of new music, and specifically, the release of his forthcoming album Animal Ambition.
Suge Knight Says Daz Dillinger Ghost-Produced Most Of "Doggystyle" For Dr. Dre Nov 26, 2013 at 02:15pm
It's no secret that Dr. Dre has had some help with his production in the past. Scott Storch, Mel-Man, and Colin Wolfe are a few of those at least partially responsible for some of the rapper/producer's biggest tracks.
Rick Rubin Speaks On Producing "Love Game," Says It's "Supposed To Sound A Little Wrong" Nov 8, 2013 at 03:27pm
One of the most anticipated tracks off Eminem's MMLPII was the Kendrick Lamar collaboration titled "Love Game." When the album leaked, and thus the track as well, fans were surprised at the concept record, which was in no way a scathing hip-hop record that we
Pharrell is always a man with several things on his plate at once-- whether it's producing music, hosting the ARTST TLK for his I am OTHER channel, or, most recently, curating for eBay's "Follow It Find It" campaign.
OLD is Detroit emcee Danny Brown's third studio project, released on October 8th via Fool's Gold Records. The audience rating on our review of the album stands at 85%, and we feel it's one of the better offerings of 2013, both sonically and lyrically.
While Ca$his has departed from Shady records to form his own label, the rapper still keeps what he calls a "familial" relationship with Eminem.
Now that his solo effort, Stay Trippy, is behind him, Juicy J can now concentrate on other work. The Tennessee rapper/producer revealed that he will be assisting in a number of upcoming projects, including one being his own Taylor Gang boss Wiz Khalifa.
Seventeen years after his untimely death, Tupac Shakur will be resurrected onto the big screen in a new biopic.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine2,194 Views27 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)4,414 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL8,082 Views48 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape19,541 Views50 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them4,878 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans4,110 Views8 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,514 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack3,942 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death24,042 Views53 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,388 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape13,564 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album33,667 Views156 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,137 Views61 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,433 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,493 Views17 Comments