Partial List Of Features & Producers Revealed For Kanye West's "Yeezus" Album? [Update: Tentative Tracklist Revealed?] [Update 2: Tracklist Confirmed] Jun 13, 2013 at 11:20pm
As observed by HipHop-N-More, it seems a partial list of features and producers on Kanye West's upcoming Yeezus album has been inadvertently leaked by Australian retailers.
There are some tracks you can listen to on repeat, for days on end, and you'll never get tired of hearing it. A track as a whole has many elements that come into play which gives it that timeless feel, including the rapper, the lyrics and the production.
Producers are generally the ones responsible for hot sound and trends, but they are often outshone by the more visible artists in front of them.
At the beginning of November we did a list that comprised of 9 Creative Rappers You Should Know About. Today we're following up that list with 7 Creative Producers You Should Know About.
Following up last week's Top 10 of rappers who were bodied on their own shit, we're moving on to Yeezy's production. Expect a new Top 10 list each Monday going forward, and if there's a subject you want us to tackle shout it out in the comments.
We know that The Weeknd is not considered hip hop, but you can't escape Kiss Land as a great production piece. The Weeknd is known to be one of the new faces of R&B and Drake's go-to guy for an R&B feature.
2013 was dominated by emerging producers. Mike WiLL Made It and DJ Mustard, who seemed like newcomers at the top of the year, ended things off with major label artist deals, hits with some of the biggest artists in the game.
After previewing multiple songs off his forthcoming album X in the summer, Chris Brown has since remained relatively silent about the LP. We haven't received a full single from the singer since he dropped the Nicki Minaj-featured "Love More."
One of the hottest producers out right now, Mike WiLL Made It has produced beats for some major names like French Montana, and of course Juicy J, and even had a cut on Rihanna’s latest album. Now, just shortly after dropping his last
Over the last few years, the hip-hop producer has taken a huge step into the spotlight. With their credits often being seen in the song title, and their tag placed at the beginning of their tracks, they've become hard to miss.
J. Cole has a come a long way since his debut mixtape projects and signing with Roc Nation.
Jahlil Beats came through the office the other week, and sat down for a quick interview to let us know what exactly he's been up to these days, as he's been a bit absent on the producer circuit.
When it comes to establishing yourself as a superstar hip hop producer, branding is everything. Unlike the MCs and vocalists these people work with, gaining exposure can prove a much more difficult task when most of your work remains behind the scenes.
Waka Flocka burst onto the scene with his punishing debut album Flockaveli back in 2010, but his follow up Triple F Life was a decidedly less abrasive.
He may have never went away, but Juicy J has been experiencing a resurgence of sorts with handling some producing of big tracks and releasing his own.
As we continue to anticipate what Kanye West's new music may sound like, we've received few details along the way.
Someone once remarked that Chicago and Atlanta had replaced New York City and Los Angeles as the capitals of modern rap music. As blasphemous as that claim might seem, it’s 100% true in 2014.
In 2010, Timbaland lost one of his prized possessions, a Jacob & Co watch worth a reported $1.8 million. He filed a report on the missing time piece and issued his claim to American Home Assurance Company insurance company, but
Priority Records Re-Launching, Harry Fraud Signs With The Label [Update: Harry Fraud Clarifies Deal] Jul 23, 2013 at 12:50pm
With help from the internet there's been a surge of rappers popping up, so it's a great time for labels to form, or re-form, as the case may be.
The beef between Azealia Banks and producer Baauer continues to unfold, with Azealia's former friend and collaborator Diplo getting into the mix the other day.
As anyone who dabbles in beats knows, stealing tracks and not crediting the producers who made them has become a real problem in Hip Hop. Actually, as !llmind states, it's always been a problem.
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco326 Views1 Comment
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet45 Views0 Comments
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin2,132 Views16 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"513 Views4 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft4,825 Views15 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake1,684 Views0 Comments
- Summer Jam 2015 Lineup Revealed, Featuring Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Big Sean & More5,992 Views12 Comments
- Stream Wale's New Album "The Album About Nothing"13,264 Views76 Comments
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"4,760 Views28 Comments
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music18,444 Views33 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles18,172 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL39,654 Views69 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?22,032 Views83 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More3,443 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks6,931 Views9 Comments
You may also like...
- Deniro Farrar "Tired" Video0 Views
- DeJ Loaf "On My Own" Video614 Views
- Kid Ink Feat. DeJ Loaf "Be Real" Video1,837 Views