2013 was dominated by emerging producers. Mike WiLL Made It and DJ Mustard, who seemed like newcomers at the top of the year, ended things off with major label artist deals, hits with some of the biggest artists in the game.
Over the last few years, the hip-hop producer has taken a huge step into the spotlight. With their credits often being seen in the song title, and their tag placed at the beginning of their tracks, they've become hard to miss.
Veteran DJ/producer House Shoes, who also happens to be Detroit's Hip-Hop Ambassador To The World, is currently hosting a J Dilla remix challenge, inviting participants to flip the late producer's "Electric Piano Solo" interlude, from his 1997 EP Unreleased.
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism6,992 Views34 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same25,163 Views66 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)5,142 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song14,971 Views38 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed3,417 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour15,625 Views63 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter9,926 Views46 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's24,041 Views51 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,782 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal11,730 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,586 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition6,031 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug17,355 Views76 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,728 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff14,721 Views121 Comments
You may also like...