2013 was dominated by emerging producers. Mike WiLL Made It and DJ Mustard, who seemed like newcomers at the top of the year, ended things off with major label artist deals, hits with some of the biggest artists in the game.
Over the last few years, the hip-hop producer has taken a huge step into the spotlight. With their credits often being seen in the song title, and their tag placed at the beginning of their tracks, they've become hard to miss.
Veteran DJ/producer House Shoes, who also happens to be Detroit's Hip-Hop Ambassador To The World, is currently hosting a J Dilla remix challenge, inviting participants to flip the late producer's "Electric Piano Solo" interlude, from his 1997 EP Unreleased.
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption5,308 Views28 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together4,641 Views44 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist2,532 Views13 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino2,235 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label3,012 Views22 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season1,401 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans3,080 Views21 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald6,630 Views44 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"18,772 Views75 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4016,704 Views71 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot9,417 Views38 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"13,857 Views70 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection4,131 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"10,210 Views40 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 4,165 Views28 Comments