2013 was dominated by emerging producers. Mike WiLL Made It and DJ Mustard, who seemed like newcomers at the top of the year, ended things off with major label artist deals, hits with some of the biggest artists in the game.
Over the last few years, the hip-hop producer has taken a huge step into the spotlight. With their credits often being seen in the song title, and their tag placed at the beginning of their tracks, they've become hard to miss.
Veteran DJ/producer House Shoes, who also happens to be Detroit's Hip-Hop Ambassador To The World, is currently hosting a J Dilla remix challenge, inviting participants to flip the late producer's "Electric Piano Solo" interlude, from his 1997 EP Unreleased.
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC4,511 Views16 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James2,442 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"8,305 Views19 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done5,379 Views15 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay8,722 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 9,816 Views98 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It9,900 Views56 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop11,534 Views40 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour8,364 Views25 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today4,825 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2815,988 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K23,296 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"16,099 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music10,536 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol19,962 Views44 Comments