2013 was dominated by emerging producers. Mike WiLL Made It and DJ Mustard, who seemed like newcomers at the top of the year, ended things off with major label artist deals, hits with some of the biggest artists in the game.
Over the last few years, the hip-hop producer has taken a huge step into the spotlight. With their credits often being seen in the song title, and their tag placed at the beginning of their tracks, they've become hard to miss.
Veteran DJ/producer House Shoes, who also happens to be Detroit's Hip-Hop Ambassador To The World, is currently hosting a J Dilla remix challenge, inviting participants to flip the late producer's "Electric Piano Solo" interlude, from his 1997 EP Unreleased.
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate21,597 Views120 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)4,428 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,480 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"27,643 Views107 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey3,749 Views23 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP1,939 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On38,024 Views193 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)5,219 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 85,199 Views343 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,396 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"64,312 Views236 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"11,853 Views27 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram98,929 Views360 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B12,749 Views49 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG73,142 Views124 Comments