2013 was dominated by emerging producers. Mike WiLL Made It and DJ Mustard, who seemed like newcomers at the top of the year, ended things off with major label artist deals, hits with some of the biggest artists in the game.
Over the last few years, the hip-hop producer has taken a huge step into the spotlight. With their credits often being seen in the song title, and their tag placed at the beginning of their tracks, they've become hard to miss.
Veteran DJ/producer House Shoes, who also happens to be Detroit's Hip-Hop Ambassador To The World, is currently hosting a J Dilla remix challenge, inviting participants to flip the late producer's "Electric Piano Solo" interlude, from his 1997 EP Unreleased.
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia2,480 Views40 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers7,585 Views52 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music7,248 Views22 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History3,148 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In34,579 Views146 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week4,322 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"22,528 Views103 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,276 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"4,146 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,779 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,502 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 7,915 Views62 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"5,601 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake8,120 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)3,082 Views6 Comments