2013 was dominated by emerging producers. Mike WiLL Made It and DJ Mustard, who seemed like newcomers at the top of the year, ended things off with major label artist deals, hits with some of the biggest artists in the game.
Over the last few years, the hip-hop producer has taken a huge step into the spotlight. With their credits often being seen in the song title, and their tag placed at the beginning of their tracks, they've become hard to miss.
Veteran DJ/producer House Shoes, who also happens to be Detroit's Hip-Hop Ambassador To The World, is currently hosting a J Dilla remix challenge, inviting participants to flip the late producer's "Electric Piano Solo" interlude, from his 1997 EP Unreleased.
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way2,331 Views31 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio5,038 Views55 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"7,276 Views37 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio17,118 Views32 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Gives His Chain To A Young Fan With "Rodeo" Tattoo12,107 Views48 Comments
- Black Star (Mos Def & Talib Kweli) To Reunite In Australia1,070 Views10 Comments
- Amber Rose's Mom To Kanye West: "F*CK Yo 30 Showers!"11,737 Views63 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know ASAP Rocky?4,472 Views25 Comments
- PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da To Provide Mixes For Tonight's Episode Of OVO Sound Radio10,344 Views23 Comments
- Childish Gambino Invites Disappointed Australian Fans To New Show13,529 Views44 Comments
- Young Thug Shares Revised Tour Schedule6,391 Views64 Comments
- Victor Cruz Debuts The 'Haystack' Nike Air Cruz On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon 4,319 Views6 Comments
- Stream Chedda Da Connect's "Chedda World: The Album"2,517 Views12 Comments
- Review: Lil Herb's "Ballin Like I'm Kobe"11,862 Views81 Comments
You may also like...