2013 was dominated by emerging producers. Mike WiLL Made It and DJ Mustard, who seemed like newcomers at the top of the year, ended things off with major label artist deals, hits with some of the biggest artists in the game.
Over the last few years, the hip-hop producer has taken a huge step into the spotlight. With their credits often being seen in the song title, and their tag placed at the beginning of their tracks, they've become hard to miss.
Veteran DJ/producer House Shoes, who also happens to be Detroit's Hip-Hop Ambassador To The World, is currently hosting a J Dilla remix challenge, inviting participants to flip the late producer's "Electric Piano Solo" interlude, from his 1997 EP Unreleased.
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 192,602 Views3 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment20,604 Views72 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician9,223 Views77 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist7,526 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,634 Views3 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled4,880 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,568 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University15,482 Views51 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2015,821 Views37 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up47,467 Views122 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"5,875 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"10,885 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2014,179 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers612 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"8,318 Views40 Comments