Over the last few years, the hip-hop producer has taken a huge step into the spotlight. With their credits often being seen in the song title, and their tag placed at the beginning of their tracks, they've become hard to miss.
Veteran DJ/producer House Shoes, who also happens to be Detroit's Hip-Hop Ambassador To The World, is currently hosting a J Dilla remix challenge, inviting participants to flip the late producer's "Electric Piano Solo" interlude, from his 1997 EP Unreleased.
2013 was dominated by emerging producers. Mike WiLL Made It and DJ Mustard, who seemed like newcomers at the top of the year, ended things off with major label artist deals, hits with some of the biggest artists in the game.
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"691 Views6 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"4,168 Views54 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop1,489 Views9 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged3,149 Views15 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On393 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs2,666 Views14 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time3,583 Views25 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC19,589 Views47 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,206 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"15,845 Views25 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done7,043 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay11,304 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 13,260 Views108 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,866 Views58 Comments
You may also like...