Over the last few years, the hip-hop producer has taken a huge step into the spotlight. With their credits often being seen in the song title, and their tag placed at the beginning of their tracks, they've become hard to miss.
Veteran DJ/producer House Shoes, who also happens to be Detroit's Hip-Hop Ambassador To The World, is currently hosting a J Dilla remix challenge, inviting participants to flip the late producer's "Electric Piano Solo" interlude, from his 1997 EP Unreleased.
2013 was dominated by emerging producers. Mike WiLL Made It and DJ Mustard, who seemed like newcomers at the top of the year, ended things off with major label artist deals, hits with some of the biggest artists in the game.
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back2,076 Views9 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 25575 Views0 Comments
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media3,006 Views12 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah5,360 Views31 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address21,007 Views123 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana30,305 Views115 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,244 Views12 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo42,786 Views98 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta32,144 Views80 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth11,065 Views38 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,301 Views23 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault11,791 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 9,560 Views44 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram8,242 Views17 Comments
You may also like...