Over the last few years, the hip-hop producer has taken a huge step into the spotlight. With their credits often being seen in the song title, and their tag placed at the beginning of their tracks, they've become hard to miss.
Veteran DJ/producer House Shoes, who also happens to be Detroit's Hip-Hop Ambassador To The World, is currently hosting a J Dilla remix challenge, inviting participants to flip the late producer's "Electric Piano Solo" interlude, from his 1997 EP Unreleased.
2013 was dominated by emerging producers. Mike WiLL Made It and DJ Mustard, who seemed like newcomers at the top of the year, ended things off with major label artist deals, hits with some of the biggest artists in the game.
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"3,333 Views16 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram51,097 Views272 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B8,797 Views37 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG57,056 Views118 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked57,381 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done23,594 Views88 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,764 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks17,842 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,595 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,287 Views55 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,267 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,642 Views41 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,180 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,358 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once7,018 Views16 Comments