Over the last few years, the hip-hop producer has taken a huge step into the spotlight. With their credits often being seen in the song title, and their tag placed at the beginning of their tracks, they've become hard to miss.
Veteran DJ/producer House Shoes, who also happens to be Detroit's Hip-Hop Ambassador To The World, is currently hosting a J Dilla remix challenge, inviting participants to flip the late producer's "Electric Piano Solo" interlude, from his 1997 EP Unreleased.
2013 was dominated by emerging producers. Mike WiLL Made It and DJ Mustard, who seemed like newcomers at the top of the year, ended things off with major label artist deals, hits with some of the biggest artists in the game.
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview27,399 Views55 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend5,028 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"35,993 Views128 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"53,770 Views287 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up4,790 Views7 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted10,428 Views28 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,618 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction12,597 Views68 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week7,656 Views17 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 59,998 Views104 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night44,354 Views91 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"66,188 Views122 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix6,502 Views4 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"3,221 Views20 Comments
You may also like...