Over the last few years, the hip-hop producer has taken a huge step into the spotlight. With their credits often being seen in the song title, and their tag placed at the beginning of their tracks, they've become hard to miss.
Veteran DJ/producer House Shoes, who also happens to be Detroit's Hip-Hop Ambassador To The World, is currently hosting a J Dilla remix challenge, inviting participants to flip the late producer's "Electric Piano Solo" interlude, from his 1997 EP Unreleased.
2013 was dominated by emerging producers. Mike WiLL Made It and DJ Mustard, who seemed like newcomers at the top of the year, ended things off with major label artist deals, hits with some of the biggest artists in the game.
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History749 Views12 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In8,730 Views76 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week1,566 Views11 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"8,780 Views72 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,564 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"2,418 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,323 Views5 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,155 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 5,811 Views59 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"4,079 Views18 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake6,469 Views24 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,195 Views5 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"44,519 Views396 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?28,360 Views168 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,839 Views28 Comments
You may also like...