Over the last few years, the hip-hop producer has taken a huge step into the spotlight. With their credits often being seen in the song title, and their tag placed at the beginning of their tracks, they've become hard to miss.
Veteran DJ/producer House Shoes, who also happens to be Detroit's Hip-Hop Ambassador To The World, is currently hosting a J Dilla remix challenge, inviting participants to flip the late producer's "Electric Piano Solo" interlude, from his 1997 EP Unreleased.
2013 was dominated by emerging producers. Mike WiLL Made It and DJ Mustard, who seemed like newcomers at the top of the year, ended things off with major label artist deals, hits with some of the biggest artists in the game.
- Wiz Khalifa Details PARTYNEXTDOOR Collaboration & Mixtape With Curren$y 4,152 Views17 Comments
- A Brief History Of The Game's Beefs7,881 Views27 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces 1st Annual "Steez Day" Festival2,118 Views6 Comments
- Troy Ave Reveals "Major Without A Deal" Artwork2,412 Views30 Comments
- Kehlani Signs With Atlantic; Starts "Tsunami Mob" Imprint2,638 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Ciara's "Jackie"4,135 Views20 Comments
- Nail Emojis Are Now Flooding Young Thug's Instagram22,562 Views85 Comments
- Wale And Fashion Retailer 'Villa' Have A Collab In The Works707 Views0 Comments
- Nothing Was The Same: Ranking Drake's Remixes13,318 Views48 Comments
- Young Thug Responds To The Game's Threat, Game Replies69,646 Views194 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Talks About His Craziest Experiences On Mushrooms10,542 Views17 Comments
- Noah Breakfast Talks Tory Lanez & Rare MP3s3,382 Views3 Comments
- Fetty Wap Explains How Drake Ended Up Remixing "My Way"11,928 Views30 Comments
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune4,770 Views9 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans414 Views0 Comments
You may also like...