It's always interesting to see where producers draw inspiration from when crafting their original instrumentals.
One of the many unsung players in the game of hip-hop is the producer. So many of us tune into some music not even listening to the artist in question, but dancing along to the beat, most likely created by an entirely different person.
Vinylz Talks About Creation Of J. Cole's "Tale Of 2 Citiez" & Big Sean's "Blessings" Feb 5, 2015 at 12:25pm
Vinylz already had a pretty big 2014, but he's setting himself up to have an even bigger 2015. You probably saw the name Vinylz in 2014, or at least you might recognize it, but you probably aren't super familiar with who he is a producer.
You may not recognize the name Evian Christ, although you probably should as he's a producer signed to G.O.O.D. music and part of Ye's Very G.O.O.D. Beats production team.
As reported by Complex, it seems producer Araabmuzik was shot after several unidentified men attempted to rob him in his native Rhode Island. Fortunately, his wounds aren't fatal, and the talented young musician is recovering in hospital as we speak.
Seems like Young Money/Cash Money get lawsuits thrown at them every other day. Earlier this summer YM faced a lawsuit over their domain name. The latest one is targeting Lil Wayne and his 2011 record "Mirrors", which appeared on his Carter IV album.
Beyonce has released multiple tracks recently, from "Bow Down / I Been On," to "Grown Woman," to "Standing In The Sun," however, none of these tracks have been labeled or marketed as singles.
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
Today, The Weeknd came out of hiding and gave us two brand new tracks-- well, they leaked-- sorry Abel. And, as the tracks will likely be taken down, sorry to anyone who doesn't get to preview the new Weeknd sound.
Although Nipsey Hussle has yet to release a debut album, the West Coast native keeps his fans locked with a steady flow of strong mixtapes.
The drought of music from the A$AP Mob family came to end recently when A$AP Rocky put out a new single "Multiply." With the visual treatment for the song, we were granted a sneak peek at what is presumably his next single, "Pretty Flacko 2." Given how much
50 Cent has some experience in film and television at this point. From his acting debut in Get Rich Or Die Tryin', to his executive production on new Starz crime drama, Power, Fif is finding his way into the film industry.
It's been a long road for Timbaland's new album. After announcing a name-change from Textbook Timbo to Opera Noir in May, we haven't received any more updates on the album process.
50 Cent To Executive Produce Starz TV Show "Power" [Update: "Power" Series In Production For Starz] Jun 17, 2013 at 11:48am
50 Cent will be the executive producer on the upcoming Starz television series "Power."
Last night we highlighted one cut off Young Chop's new album Still, the Ty Dolla $ign and Cap 1-featured "Ain't Fuckin With Her." If that record peaked your interest as to what else Chop has in store, we've got you covered as Spotify has released an official
While Rihanna took 2013 off from releasing an album, it’s very unlikely that will be the case in 2014.
Tech N9ne has been doing music since the '90s, and along the way he's picked up a fan or two (or a lot more). However, the rapper still isn't satisified, and he continues to grind to reach those people who have yet to call themselves Tech N9ne fans.
Not many producers are able to go through a transformation like Noah Breakfast, and still keep their name afloat in the rapshere. More than just that, his name holds weight.
James Prudhomme, who produces as Suicideyear, is only 18, though his virtuosity might suggest otherwise. He's a guy who isn’t afraid to let his youth (not inexperience) shine through. He lets his muddled teenage emotions pour into his work.
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same7,240 Views24 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)1,426 Views2 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song6,466 Views30 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed1,757 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour7,993 Views48 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter6,341 Views39 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's14,528 Views40 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,102 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal8,464 Views15 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,013 Views1 Comment
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition4,080 Views3 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug13,227 Views74 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)1,926 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff12,400 Views111 Comments
You may also like...