It's always interesting to see where producers draw inspiration from when crafting their original instrumentals.
One of the many unsung players in the game of hip-hop is the producer. So many of us tune into some music not even listening to the artist in question, but dancing along to the beat, most likely created by an entirely different person.
Vinylz Talks About Creation Of J. Cole's "Tale Of 2 Citiez" & Big Sean's "Blessings" Feb 5, 2015 at 12:25pm
Vinylz already had a pretty big 2014, but he's setting himself up to have an even bigger 2015. You probably saw the name Vinylz in 2014, or at least you might recognize it, but you probably aren't super familiar with who he is a producer.
You may not recognize the name Evian Christ, although you probably should as he's a producer signed to G.O.O.D. music and part of Ye's Very G.O.O.D. Beats production team.
As reported by Complex, it seems producer Araabmuzik was shot after several unidentified men attempted to rob him in his native Rhode Island. Fortunately, his wounds aren't fatal, and the talented young musician is recovering in hospital as we speak.
Seems like Young Money/Cash Money get lawsuits thrown at them every other day. Earlier this summer YM faced a lawsuit over their domain name. The latest one is targeting Lil Wayne and his 2011 record "Mirrors", which appeared on his Carter IV album.
Beyonce has released multiple tracks recently, from "Bow Down / I Been On," to "Grown Woman," to "Standing In The Sun," however, none of these tracks have been labeled or marketed as singles.
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
Although Nipsey Hussle has yet to release a debut album, the West Coast native keeps his fans locked with a steady flow of strong mixtapes.
The drought of music from the A$AP Mob family came to end recently when A$AP Rocky put out a new single "Multiply." With the visual treatment for the song, we were granted a sneak peek at what is presumably his next single, "Pretty Flacko 2." Given how much
50 Cent has some experience in film and television at this point. From his acting debut in Get Rich Or Die Tryin', to his executive production on new Starz crime drama, Power, Fif is finding his way into the film industry.
It's been a long road for Timbaland's new album. After announcing a name-change from Textbook Timbo to Opera Noir in May, we haven't received any more updates on the album process.
50 Cent To Executive Produce Starz TV Show "Power" [Update: "Power" Series In Production For Starz] Jun 17, 2013 at 11:48am
50 Cent will be the executive producer on the upcoming Starz television series "Power."
While Rihanna took 2013 off from releasing an album, it’s very unlikely that will be the case in 2014.
Last night we highlighted one cut off Young Chop's new album Still, the Ty Dolla $ign and Cap 1-featured "Ain't Fuckin With Her." If that record peaked your interest as to what else Chop has in store, we've got you covered as Spotify has released an official
Tech N9ne has been doing music since the '90s, and along the way he's picked up a fan or two (or a lot more). However, the rapper still isn't satisified, and he continues to grind to reach those people who have yet to call themselves Tech N9ne fans.
James Prudhomme, who produces as Suicideyear, is only 18, though his virtuosity might suggest otherwise. He's a guy who isn’t afraid to let his youth (not inexperience) shine through. He lets his muddled teenage emotions pour into his work.
Producer Flying Lotus is awaiting his album's release next week, but before then, he's giving fans a preview of what to expect with a live album stream.
DJ Premier has made his name in the game, and pretty much anything he releases at this point has a certain level of prestige to it. In a new interview with Life + Times, the producer spoke on two planned projects, one much more complete than the other.
Though he passed too early, J Dilla's legacy continues to live on.
The hip-hop production game has never been more diverse, and HNHH wants to introduce you to the newcomers who will surely be a part of hip-hop's future sound-template.
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight2 Views0 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"574 Views1 Comment
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"7,371 Views50 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather16,445 Views27 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date39,994 Views112 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now12,881 Views25 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"3,392 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"4,446 Views25 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party3,210 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,396 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness7,420 Views50 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best7,751 Views36 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million6,401 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande31,377 Views117 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,848 Views22 Comments