Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" turned Mustard's formula into a number one hit last summer, but (un)fortunately the single didn't work in its second Xerox-ed form, "Pretty Girls" -- a Britney Spears single which once again brought Iggy, The Invisible Men production team
Respected producer Pete Rock returns today, after a good fifteen years, to follow up his 2001 instrumental effort Petestrumentals. The producer recalls his '90s heyday with Petestrumentals 2, providing a free stream of the album via Mello Music Group.
Chuck Inglish Talks "2003" & Announces Upcoming Album "Everybody's Big Brother" Jun 9, 2015 at 03:03pm
It's been slightly over a year since we heard from Chuck Inglish, with his last album Convertibles dropping in April 2014.
As physical copies of albums become more and more elusive, and the younger generation turns to iTunes or Spotify to cop/stream new albums, we're missing out on a fundamental element to that very first listen of a new LP-- opening up the packing and looking thr
Today, The Weeknd came out of hiding and gave us two brand new tracks-- well, they leaked-- sorry Abel. And, as the tracks will likely be taken down, sorry to anyone who doesn't get to preview the new Weeknd sound.
Not many producers are able to go through a transformation like Noah Breakfast, and still keep their name afloat in the rapshere. More than just that, his name holds weight.
Along with some major album releases from Big Sean and Tyga x Chris Brown, producer Emile Haynie is also blessing us with some new music today, his first full-length album.
Vinylz Talks About Creation Of J. Cole's "Tale Of 2 Citiez" & Big Sean's "Blessings" Feb 5, 2015 at 12:25pm
Vinylz already had a pretty big 2014, but he's setting himself up to have an even bigger 2015. You probably saw the name Vinylz in 2014, or at least you might recognize it, but you probably aren't super familiar with who he is a producer.
Earlier this year an alternative Australian radio station started playing new artist ZHU's "Faded", which eventually hit number 1 on the US dance charts thanks to big buzz following all the Aussie promo.
UK artist, Bipolar Sunshine, released "Daydreamer" this November. He's been on the rise lately, and will even be sharing the stage with artists like A$AP Mob, London Grammar, Rudimental and Bastille, when his touring season kicks off in March.
MJ Cole is a London based remixer and producer who got his start in music as an oboe player at England's esteemed Royal College of Music.
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
James Prudhomme, who produces as Suicideyear, is only 18, though his virtuosity might suggest otherwise. He's a guy who isn’t afraid to let his youth (not inexperience) shine through. He lets his muddled teenage emotions pour into his work.
The drought of music from the A$AP Mob family came to end recently when A$AP Rocky put out a new single "Multiply." With the visual treatment for the song, we were granted a sneak peek at what is presumably his next single, "Pretty Flacko 2." Given how much
Last night we highlighted one cut off Young Chop's new album Still, the Ty Dolla $ign and Cap 1-featured "Ain't Fuckin With Her." If that record peaked your interest as to what else Chop has in store, we've got you covered as Spotify has released an official
The hip-hop production game has never been more diverse, and HNHH wants to introduce you to the newcomers who will surely be a part of hip-hop's future sound-template.
Seems like Young Money/Cash Money get lawsuits thrown at them every other day. Earlier this summer YM faced a lawsuit over their domain name. The latest one is targeting Lil Wayne and his 2011 record "Mirrors", which appeared on his Carter IV album.
Producer Flying Lotus is awaiting his album's release next week, but before then, he's giving fans a preview of what to expect with a live album stream.
Our Track Breakdown series has been on a hiatus recently but we're bringing it back this afternoon for Visionary Music Group's newest signee QuESt and their in-house producer 6ix.
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs3,744 Views24 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week2,248 Views13 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers11,402 Views33 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit16,102 Views42 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,448 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20152,889 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign13,677 Views39 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK8,192 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL2,223 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"12,916 Views48 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida9,381 Views75 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show6,499 Views20 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,384 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More10,690 Views56 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album4,424 Views9 Comments
You may also like...
- Tinashe "Bet" x "Feels Like Vegas" Video1,544 Views
- Majid Jordan Feat. Drake "My Love" Video7,124 Views