Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" turned Mustard's formula into a number one hit last summer, but (un)fortunately the single didn't work in its second Xerox-ed form, "Pretty Girls" -- a Britney Spears single which once again brought Iggy, The Invisible Men production team
Respected producer Pete Rock returns today, after a good fifteen years, to follow up his 2001 instrumental effort Petestrumentals. The producer recalls his '90s heyday with Petestrumentals 2, providing a free stream of the album via Mello Music Group.
Chuck Inglish Talks "2003" & Announces Upcoming Album "Everybody's Big Brother" Jun 9, 2015 at 03:03pm
It's been slightly over a year since we heard from Chuck Inglish, with his last album Convertibles dropping in April 2014.
As physical copies of albums become more and more elusive, and the younger generation turns to iTunes or Spotify to cop/stream new albums, we're missing out on a fundamental element to that very first listen of a new LP-- opening up the packing and looking thr
Today, The Weeknd came out of hiding and gave us two brand new tracks-- well, they leaked-- sorry Abel. And, as the tracks will likely be taken down, sorry to anyone who doesn't get to preview the new Weeknd sound.
Not many producers are able to go through a transformation like Noah Breakfast, and still keep their name afloat in the rapshere. More than just that, his name holds weight.
Along with some major album releases from Big Sean and Tyga x Chris Brown, producer Emile Haynie is also blessing us with some new music today, his first full-length album.
Vinylz Talks About Creation Of J. Cole's "Tale Of 2 Citiez" & Big Sean's "Blessings" Feb 5, 2015 at 12:25pm
Vinylz already had a pretty big 2014, but he's setting himself up to have an even bigger 2015. You probably saw the name Vinylz in 2014, or at least you might recognize it, but you probably aren't super familiar with who he is a producer.
Earlier this year an alternative Australian radio station started playing new artist ZHU's "Faded", which eventually hit number 1 on the US dance charts thanks to big buzz following all the Aussie promo.
UK artist, Bipolar Sunshine, released "Daydreamer" this November. He's been on the rise lately, and will even be sharing the stage with artists like A$AP Mob, London Grammar, Rudimental and Bastille, when his touring season kicks off in March.
MJ Cole is a London based remixer and producer who got his start in music as an oboe player at England's esteemed Royal College of Music.
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
James Prudhomme, who produces as Suicideyear, is only 18, though his virtuosity might suggest otherwise. He's a guy who isn’t afraid to let his youth (not inexperience) shine through. He lets his muddled teenage emotions pour into his work.
The drought of music from the A$AP Mob family came to end recently when A$AP Rocky put out a new single "Multiply." With the visual treatment for the song, we were granted a sneak peek at what is presumably his next single, "Pretty Flacko 2." Given how much
Last night we highlighted one cut off Young Chop's new album Still, the Ty Dolla $ign and Cap 1-featured "Ain't Fuckin With Her." If that record peaked your interest as to what else Chop has in store, we've got you covered as Spotify has released an official
The hip-hop production game has never been more diverse, and HNHH wants to introduce you to the newcomers who will surely be a part of hip-hop's future sound-template.
Seems like Young Money/Cash Money get lawsuits thrown at them every other day. Earlier this summer YM faced a lawsuit over their domain name. The latest one is targeting Lil Wayne and his 2011 record "Mirrors", which appeared on his Carter IV album.
Producer Flying Lotus is awaiting his album's release next week, but before then, he's giving fans a preview of what to expect with a live album stream.
Our Track Breakdown series has been on a hiatus recently but we're bringing it back this afternoon for Visionary Music Group's newest signee QuESt and their in-house producer 6ix.
It's been a long road for Timbaland's new album. After announcing a name-change from Textbook Timbo to Opera Noir in May, we haven't received any more updates on the album process.
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks749 Views4 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt6,713 Views36 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week38,915 Views254 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 12,732 Views3 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison4,888 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st11,971 Views42 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 10,608 Views38 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)5,882 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week45,775 Views231 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker7,581 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash19,280 Views53 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade30,965 Views55 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill20,569 Views56 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash21,159 Views36 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music54,283 Views223 Comments