Respected producer Pete Rock returns today, after a good fifteen years, to follow up his 2001 instrumental effort Petestrumentals. The producer recalls his '90s heyday with Petestrumentals 2, providing a free stream of the album via Mello Music Group.
Chuck Inglish Talks "2003" & Announces Upcoming Album "Everybody's Big Brother" Jun 9, 2015 at 03:03pm
It's been slightly over a year since we heard from Chuck Inglish, with his last album Convertibles dropping in April 2014.
As physical copies of albums become more and more elusive, and the younger generation turns to iTunes or Spotify to cop/stream new albums, we're missing out on a fundamental element to that very first listen of a new LP-- opening up the packing and looking thr
Today, The Weeknd came out of hiding and gave us two brand new tracks-- well, they leaked-- sorry Abel. And, as the tracks will likely be taken down, sorry to anyone who doesn't get to preview the new Weeknd sound.
Not many producers are able to go through a transformation like Noah Breakfast, and still keep their name afloat in the rapshere. More than just that, his name holds weight.
Along with some major album releases from Big Sean and Tyga x Chris Brown, producer Emile Haynie is also blessing us with some new music today, his first full-length album.
Vinylz Talks About Creation Of J. Cole's "Tale Of 2 Citiez" & Big Sean's "Blessings" Feb 5, 2015 at 12:25pm
Vinylz already had a pretty big 2014, but he's setting himself up to have an even bigger 2015. You probably saw the name Vinylz in 2014, or at least you might recognize it, but you probably aren't super familiar with who he is a producer.
Earlier this year an alternative Australian radio station started playing new artist ZHU's "Faded", which eventually hit number 1 on the US dance charts thanks to big buzz following all the Aussie promo.
UK artist, Bipolar Sunshine, released "Daydreamer" this November. He's been on the rise lately, and will even be sharing the stage with artists like A$AP Mob, London Grammar, Rudimental and Bastille, when his touring season kicks off in March.
MJ Cole is a London based remixer and producer who got his start in music as an oboe player at England's esteemed Royal College of Music.
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
James Prudhomme, who produces as Suicideyear, is only 18, though his virtuosity might suggest otherwise. He's a guy who isn’t afraid to let his youth (not inexperience) shine through. He lets his muddled teenage emotions pour into his work.
The drought of music from the A$AP Mob family came to end recently when A$AP Rocky put out a new single "Multiply." With the visual treatment for the song, we were granted a sneak peek at what is presumably his next single, "Pretty Flacko 2." Given how much
Last night we highlighted one cut off Young Chop's new album Still, the Ty Dolla $ign and Cap 1-featured "Ain't Fuckin With Her." If that record peaked your interest as to what else Chop has in store, we've got you covered as Spotify has released an official
The hip-hop production game has never been more diverse, and HNHH wants to introduce you to the newcomers who will surely be a part of hip-hop's future sound-template.
Seems like Young Money/Cash Money get lawsuits thrown at them every other day. Earlier this summer YM faced a lawsuit over their domain name. The latest one is targeting Lil Wayne and his 2011 record "Mirrors", which appeared on his Carter IV album.
Producer Flying Lotus is awaiting his album's release next week, but before then, he's giving fans a preview of what to expect with a live album stream.
Our Track Breakdown series has been on a hiatus recently but we're bringing it back this afternoon for Visionary Music Group's newest signee QuESt and their in-house producer 6ix.
It's been a long road for Timbaland's new album. After announcing a name-change from Textbook Timbo to Opera Noir in May, we haven't received any more updates on the album process.
It's always interesting to see where producers draw inspiration from when crafting their original instrumentals.
Though he passed too early, J Dilla's legacy continues to live on.
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"9 Views0 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance2 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm4,047 Views48 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest475 Views3 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 7,212 Views21 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall3,372 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”25,763 Views136 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail31,403 Views91 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder24,255 Views69 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week48,560 Views216 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20153,329 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic16,986 Views50 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"5,713 Views13 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"23,788 Views154 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop8,669 Views18 Comments
You may also like...
- Meek Mill "5 Fingers Of Death" Freestyle2,143 Views