Along with some major album releases from Big Sean and Tyga x Chris Brown, producer Emile Haynie is also blessing us with some new music today, his first full-length album.
Vinylz Talks About Creation Of J. Cole's "Tale Of 2 Citiez" & Big Sean's "Blessings" Feb 5, 2015 at 12:25pm
Vinylz already had a pretty big 2014, but he's setting himself up to have an even bigger 2015. You probably saw the name Vinylz in 2014, or at least you might recognize it, but you probably aren't super familiar with who he is a producer.
Earlier this year an alternative Australian radio station started playing new artist ZHU's "Faded", which eventually hit number 1 on the US dance charts thanks to big buzz following all the Aussie promo.
UK artist, Bipolar Sunshine, released "Daydreamer" this November. He's been on the rise lately, and will even be sharing the stage with artists like A$AP Mob, London Grammar, Rudimental and Bastille, when his touring season kicks off in March.
MJ Cole is a London based remixer and producer who got his start in music as an oboe player at England's esteemed Royal College of Music.
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
James Prudhomme, who produces as Suicideyear, is only 18, though his virtuosity might suggest otherwise. He's a guy who isn’t afraid to let his youth (not inexperience) shine through. He lets his muddled teenage emotions pour into his work.
The drought of music from the A$AP Mob family came to end recently when A$AP Rocky put out a new single "Multiply." With the visual treatment for the song, we were granted a sneak peek at what is presumably his next single, "Pretty Flacko 2." Given how much
Last night we highlighted one cut off Young Chop's new album Still, the Ty Dolla $ign and Cap 1-featured "Ain't Fuckin With Her." If that record peaked your interest as to what else Chop has in store, we've got you covered as Spotify has released an official
The hip-hop production game has never been more diverse, and HNHH wants to introduce you to the newcomers who will surely be a part of hip-hop's future sound-template.
Seems like Young Money/Cash Money get lawsuits thrown at them every other day. Earlier this summer YM faced a lawsuit over their domain name. The latest one is targeting Lil Wayne and his 2011 record "Mirrors", which appeared on his Carter IV album.
Producer Flying Lotus is awaiting his album's release next week, but before then, he's giving fans a preview of what to expect with a live album stream.
Our Track Breakdown series has been on a hiatus recently but we're bringing it back this afternoon for Visionary Music Group's newest signee QuESt and their in-house producer 6ix.
It's been a long road for Timbaland's new album. After announcing a name-change from Textbook Timbo to Opera Noir in May, we haven't received any more updates on the album process.
It's always interesting to see where producers draw inspiration from when crafting their original instrumentals.
Though he passed too early, J Dilla's legacy continues to live on.
50 Cent has some experience in film and television at this point. From his acting debut in Get Rich Or Die Tryin', to his executive production on new Starz crime drama, Power, Fif is finding his way into the film industry.
DJ Premier has made his name in the game, and pretty much anything he releases at this point has a certain level of prestige to it. In a new interview with Life + Times, the producer spoke on two planned projects, one much more complete than the other.
One of the many unsung players in the game of hip-hop is the producer. So many of us tune into some music not even listening to the artist in question, but dancing along to the beat, most likely created by an entirely different person.
You may not recognize the name Evian Christ, although you probably should as he's a producer signed to G.O.O.D. music and part of Ye's Very G.O.O.D. Beats production team.
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft2,877 Views13 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake1,122 Views0 Comments
- Summer Jam 2015 Lineup Revealed, Featuring Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Big Sean & More4,151 Views12 Comments
- Stream Wale's New Album "The Album About Nothing"10,091 Views65 Comments
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"3,599 Views25 Comments
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music17,678 Views33 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles17,319 Views59 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL37,870 Views67 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?20,949 Views82 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More3,247 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks6,694 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade2,173 Views23 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date4,398 Views23 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs5,747 Views16 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram35,646 Views70 Comments
You may also like...