Atlanta's hotbed of talent has birthed a ton of huge artists in the past five years. Amongst them is London on da Track, a twenty-four year old ATLien who has provided beats for the likes of Waka Flocka Flame, Gucci Mane, 2 Chainz, Lil Wayne, and many more.
There are two things I notice about Boots when we hop on the phone, a Thursday afternoon, still three weeks away from the release of his debut album, AQUΛRIA. The first, is that he seems to be a rather quiet, thoughtful person.
Metro Boomin just turned 22 in September, and he's already racked up one of the most enviable discographies in modern hip hop. Everyone from Gucci Mane to Drake to Nicki Minaj has called upon the St.
BeatKing isn't necessarily on your radar if you live on the East Coast, but in Houston, he can't go to a Wal-Mart without inspiring what he describes as a "minor riot".
Ludacris is no stranger to the world of television and film, having appeared in the "Fast and Furious" franchise, "Crash," and most recently, on "Empire." He will pull from his experience as he executive produces a new CBS drama called "The Down Beat."
Earlier today, Young Chop, the 21-year-old Chicago producer, inseparable from the come-ups of young artists like Chief Keef and Lil Reese, posted a series of Instagram videos, in which he called out an unnamed establishment of older Chicago industry folks who
If you're unfamiliar with Metro Boomin, then honestly where have you been? By now, he should be a name almost synonymous with Future, and plenty of other Atlanta rappers.
Chase N. Cashe just turned 28 last week, but he’s already a veteran in the music business, a multitalented rapper and producer who was working with the likes of R. Kelly, Yung Joc, and G-Unit well before he had his first legal drink.
Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" turned Mustard's formula into a number one hit last summer, but (un)fortunately the single didn't work in its second Xerox-ed form, "Pretty Girls" -- a Britney Spears single which once again brought Iggy, The Invisible Men production team
Respected producer Pete Rock returns today, after a good fifteen years, to follow up his 2001 instrumental effort Petestrumentals. The producer recalls his '90s heyday with Petestrumentals 2, providing a free stream of the album via Mello Music Group.
Chuck Inglish Talks "2003" & Announces Upcoming Album "Everybody's Big Brother" Jun 9, 2015 at 03:03pm
It's been slightly over a year since we heard from Chuck Inglish, with his last album Convertibles dropping in April 2014.
As physical copies of albums become more and more elusive, and the younger generation turns to iTunes or Spotify to cop/stream new albums, we're missing out on a fundamental element to that very first listen of a new LP-- opening up the packing and looking thr
Today, The Weeknd came out of hiding and gave us two brand new tracks-- well, they leaked-- sorry Abel. And, as the tracks will likely be taken down, sorry to anyone who doesn't get to preview the new Weeknd sound.
Not many producers are able to go through a transformation like Noah Breakfast, and still keep their name afloat in the rapshere. More than just that, his name holds weight.
Along with some major album releases from Big Sean and Tyga x Chris Brown, producer Emile Haynie is also blessing us with some new music today, his first full-length album.
Vinylz Talks About Creation Of J. Cole's "Tale Of 2 Citiez" & Big Sean's "Blessings" Feb 5, 2015 at 12:25pm
Vinylz already had a pretty big 2014, but he's setting himself up to have an even bigger 2015. You probably saw the name Vinylz in 2014, or at least you might recognize it, but you probably aren't super familiar with who he is a producer.
Earlier this year an alternative Australian radio station started playing new artist ZHU's "Faded", which eventually hit number 1 on the US dance charts thanks to big buzz following all the Aussie promo.
UK artist, Bipolar Sunshine, released "Daydreamer" this November. He's been on the rise lately, and will even be sharing the stage with artists like A$AP Mob, London Grammar, Rudimental and Bastille, when his touring season kicks off in March.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th2,798 Views16 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20162,698 Views13 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"5,431 Views33 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption11,611 Views53 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together9,607 Views65 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,019 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino3,747 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,190 Views26 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season1,963 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans4,688 Views27 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,399 Views49 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,137 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,029 Views74 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,166 Views39 Comments