We heard Juicy J collaborate with the late Pimp C on his "Show Out" remix this year, and now the rapper took to Twitter to announce he has more things in the works with Pimp C.
Trinidad James Announces New Mixtape "10 Piece Mild" [Update: Cover Art Revealed] Aug 6, 2013 at 12:32pm
Trinidad James' debut mixtape Don't Be S.A.F.E produced the Atlanta rapper's huge break-out single "All Gold Everything," which led to a record deal with Def Jam.
HHS1987 recently went Behind The Beats with Cardiak. Can you dig it? Make sure to visit our mixtape section to stream and/or download The Emergency Room Vol. 2 (Instrumentals), a tape released by Cardiak (Producer) on Tuesday, December 3rd, 2013.
Beyonce has released multiple tracks recently, from "Bow Down / I Been On," to "Grown Woman," to "Standing In The Sun," however, none of these tracks have been labeled or marketed as singles.
Ty Dolla $ign has been on the come-up for awhile, and although he still is on his way up, he's definitely started carving out his own lane within the rap/r'n'b game.
Rostrum Records, a Pittsburgh, PA-based record label which houses rappers like Wiz Khalifa and Mac Miller, recently announced a new Director of A&R. Th new Director of A&R, who will also take on a role of in-house producer, is E.
Boldy James is not your average drug-talking and dealing rapper. It shows in his musical output, from his above par beat selection, to his descriptive and almost eloquent rhymes, Boldy is far from average.
50 Cent To Executive Produce Starz TV Show "Power" [Update: "Power" Series In Production For Starz] Jun 17, 2013 at 11:48am
50 Cent will be the executive producer on the upcoming Starz television series "Power."
Although Nipsey Hussle has yet to release a debut album, the West Coast native keeps his fans locked with a steady flow of strong mixtapes.
Roc Nation producer Jahlil Beats breaks down how the beats for Lil Wayne and Young Jeezy’s “Turnt Up” and Juelz Santana’s “Nobody’s Safe” came together.How does this compare to Jahlil Beats's previous work?Peep the new visual for Jahlil Beats's J
For this week's Track Breakdown, we called upon rising singer August Alsina. August already has a deal locked in with Def Jam, through none other than r'n'b singer and hit-maker, The-Dream.
Recently, we featured Funk Volume's Dizzy Wright, and his stand-out track "Maintain" on Track Breakdown, and today we return to the Funk Volume crew, but this time to get some more knowledge about Jarren Benton's single "Razor Blades & Steak Knives," produced
As reported by Complex, it seems producer Araabmuzik was shot after several unidentified men attempted to rob him in his native Rhode Island. Fortunately, his wounds aren't fatal, and the talented young musician is recovering in hospital as we speak.
Producer Scott Storch wasn't doing too well last year, with a warrant issued for his arrest over unpaid child support, plus another arrest over cocaine.
Tech N9ne has been doing music since the '90s, and along the way he's picked up a fan or two (or a lot more). However, the rapper still isn't satisified, and he continues to grind to reach those people who have yet to call themselves Tech N9ne fans.
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow1,114 Views8 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"496 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks7,684 Views27 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"3,158 Views5 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 2,835 Views30 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account17,872 Views41 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments6,095 Views29 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter21,312 Views52 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 297,927 Views63 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account24,661 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville53,846 Views65 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA17,223 Views31 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)5,997 Views26 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"28,846 Views124 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"5,702 Views14 Comments