Chris Brown is a happy and “thankful” man today. After six years and numerous run-ins with the law, Breezy is finally off probation and his 2009 assault case on Rihanna has come to a close as well.
Fans who were hoping for Chris Brown's 2015 to be much less tumultuous than his 2014 (or 2013, or 2012, etc.) can put those dreams away, because it's looking like another long year for Breezy, legally speaking.
Lil Durk narrowly avoided jail time in court today, after pleading guilty to gun charges. Fortunately for Durk, he won't be headed the same direction as Gucci Mane (at least not right now), as he's been given probation instead of prison.
After giving us the video for “No Sleep” last month, Young Scooter is back with another one for our viewing pleasure. Scooter digs into the vault and revisits his From The Cell Block To Your Block mixtape to give us a new video for "Probation".
Chief Keef Headed Back To Jail For Probation Violation [Update: Keef In Drug Treatment Program] Nov 7, 2013 at 07:41pm
Chief Keef announced on Instagram earlier today hat he was being sent to jail after appearing in court, and now according to DNAinfo, the Chicago rapper is officially headed back to the big house.
Gucci Mane confessed on his Twitter account that his addiction to lean was the reason behind his recent erratic behavior. The rapper even said he'd be checking into a rehab facility-- but will that be before or after he checks into jail?
Lil Scrappy Speaks On Going To Rehab For Weed Addiction [Update: Scrappy Leaves Rehab] Jul 1, 2013 at 05:51pm
Lil Scrappy is heading to rehab to get his weed addiction in check, after failing his urine test while on probation and proving positive for marijuana.
Lil Scrappy is once again in trouble with the law. Last week it was reported that the "Love & Hip Hop" star's TV checks would be forwarded straight to a concert booking company he owes a large debt to. Now, Scrappy has an even stranger case on his hands.
Lauryn Hill Claims She Didn't Pay Her Taxes Because Of "Very Real Threats" To Herself & Family Apr 15, 2013 at 10:27am
Lauryn Hill is still trying to explain the cause of all her tax troubles. Lauryn Hill plead guilty to charges of tax evasion last year, after earning more than $1.8 million for the years of 2005, 2006 and 2007 and neglecting to pay her taxes. Now that the
According to DDotOmen, ATLien rapper Young Scooter, aka Kenneth Edward Bailey, was pulled over by police three days ago for driving with a suspended license, which was apparently a violation of his probation.
Meek Mill could soon be going through a similar situation as Chief Keef, if his probation officer is right. His P.O., Treas Underwood and Assistant District Attorney Noel A.
More news comes in about Chris Brown's probation fiasco.
D.A. Alleges Chris Brown Did Not Complete Community Service, Frank Ocean Called Homophobic "F-Word" Feb 5, 2013 at 02:26pm
More details and twists continue to emerge from the altercation between Frank Ocean and Chris Brown outside a recording studio in L.A. Recently, Ocean’s manager, who was present for the incident said Brown was trying to “beat the shit out of”
Juelz Santana comeback to the rap game could have hit a hitch recently as he has been sentenced to two years probation for threatening his neighbor. Apparently, Santana’s neighbor saw the rapper beating his girlfriend and so he stepped in and called
- Frank Ocean Is Interviewing Lil B For His New Magazine226 Views1 Comment
- Quiz: Which Snoop Are You?1,151 Views14 Comments
- Drake, The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky Among Austin City Limits 2015 Performers1,564 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Brings Underage Kylie Jenner To An 18+ Concert5,015 Views37 Comments
- Beyond "Trap Queen": Fetty Wap's Hidden Gems3,752 Views16 Comments
- Charges Dropped Against Chris Brown After Alleged Basketball Brawl1,905 Views4 Comments
- Jay Z Plans "40/40 Live" Talk Show With Skylar Diggins2,653 Views9 Comments
- Kanye West In Talks To Create A TV Show With Vice2,414 Views14 Comments
- Vince Staples Announces Debut Album Title & Release Date5,321 Views23 Comments
- Nike Could've Signed Stephen Curry But Didn't Think He Was Worth The Money5,688 Views0 Comments
- Forbes Names Hip Hop's Five Wealthiest Artists Of 201517,835 Views52 Comments
- Migos' Offset Receives Additional Charges After Allegedly Fighting In Jail13,379 Views21 Comments
- Met Gala 2015: Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & More On The Red Carpet2,969 Views14 Comments
- Trinidad James To Make At Least $50,000 From "Uptown Funk" Royalties11,420 Views14 Comments
- Miguel Now Facing Lawsuit From Infamous Leg-Drop At BMA's4,933 Views21 Comments