Since Young Buck was released from prison in October 2013 after serving an 18-month sentence, he's managed to keep a clean slate, but last week, he slipped up a bit.
Chris Brown is a happy and “thankful” man today. After six years and numerous run-ins with the law, Breezy is finally off probation and his 2009 assault case on Rihanna has come to a close as well.
Fans who were hoping for Chris Brown's 2015 to be much less tumultuous than his 2014 (or 2013, or 2012, etc.) can put those dreams away, because it's looking like another long year for Breezy, legally speaking.
Lil Durk narrowly avoided jail time in court today, after pleading guilty to gun charges. Fortunately for Durk, he won't be headed the same direction as Gucci Mane (at least not right now), as he's been given probation instead of prison.
After giving us the video for “No Sleep” last month, Young Scooter is back with another one for our viewing pleasure. Scooter digs into the vault and revisits his From The Cell Block To Your Block mixtape to give us a new video for "Probation".
Chief Keef Headed Back To Jail For Probation Violation [Update: Keef In Drug Treatment Program] Nov 7, 2013 at 07:41pm
Chief Keef announced on Instagram earlier today hat he was being sent to jail after appearing in court, and now according to DNAinfo, the Chicago rapper is officially headed back to the big house.
Gucci Mane confessed on his Twitter account that his addiction to lean was the reason behind his recent erratic behavior. The rapper even said he'd be checking into a rehab facility-- but will that be before or after he checks into jail?
Lil Scrappy Speaks On Going To Rehab For Weed Addiction [Update: Scrappy Leaves Rehab] Jul 1, 2013 at 05:51pm
Lil Scrappy is heading to rehab to get his weed addiction in check, after failing his urine test while on probation and proving positive for marijuana.
Lil Scrappy is once again in trouble with the law. Last week it was reported that the "Love & Hip Hop" star's TV checks would be forwarded straight to a concert booking company he owes a large debt to. Now, Scrappy has an even stranger case on his hands.
Lauryn Hill Claims She Didn't Pay Her Taxes Because Of "Very Real Threats" To Herself & Family Apr 15, 2013 at 10:27am
Lauryn Hill is still trying to explain the cause of all her tax troubles. Lauryn Hill plead guilty to charges of tax evasion last year, after earning more than $1.8 million for the years of 2005, 2006 and 2007 and neglecting to pay her taxes. Now that the
According to DDotOmen, ATLien rapper Young Scooter, aka Kenneth Edward Bailey, was pulled over by police three days ago for driving with a suspended license, which was apparently a violation of his probation.
Meek Mill could soon be going through a similar situation as Chief Keef, if his probation officer is right. His P.O., Treas Underwood and Assistant District Attorney Noel A.
More news comes in about Chris Brown's probation fiasco.
D.A. Alleges Chris Brown Did Not Complete Community Service, Frank Ocean Called Homophobic "F-Word" Feb 5, 2013 at 02:26pm
More details and twists continue to emerge from the altercation between Frank Ocean and Chris Brown outside a recording studio in L.A. Recently, Ocean’s manager, who was present for the incident said Brown was trying to “beat the shit out of”
Juelz Santana comeback to the rap game could have hit a hitch recently as he has been sentenced to two years probation for threatening his neighbor. Apparently, Santana’s neighbor saw the rapper beating his girlfriend and so he stepped in and called
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces4,577 Views30 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample7,161 Views18 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show11,133 Views19 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."14,000 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record29,596 Views127 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz19,585 Views131 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers4,778 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."32,071 Views27 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"5,323 Views18 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"11,184 Views45 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand5,522 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist2,282 Views8 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award14,233 Views110 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 12,668 Views35 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,548 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- Yelawolf "Johnny Cash" Video334 Views