HNHH gets personal with hip hop legend, Talib Kweli. Breaking down the lyrics of his new album, "Prisoner of Conscious," we found out about his favorite food, his fear of flies and what this generation of music is missing.Thoughts?
Talib Kweli comes through with some last minute promo for his album, "Prisoner Of Conscious," dropping tomorrow. In the video clip above, he goes through the 18-page "Prisoner Of Conscious" booklet that comes with the CD.
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death3,856 Views19 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO19,841 Views59 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,289 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,153 Views13 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork10,618 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,576 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,277 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 187,330 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges11,539 Views29 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,072 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,244 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,326 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,369 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,667 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August46,162 Views200 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all103 Views