HNHH gets personal with hip hop legend, Talib Kweli. Breaking down the lyrics of his new album, "Prisoner of Conscious," we found out about his favorite food, his fear of flies and what this generation of music is missing.Thoughts?
Talib Kweli comes through with some last minute promo for his album, "Prisoner Of Conscious," dropping tomorrow. In the video clip above, he goes through the 18-page "Prisoner Of Conscious" booklet that comes with the CD.
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"1,685 Views19 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP3,182 Views7 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"9,632 Views46 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame3,358 Views21 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland18,377 Views22 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties14,213 Views39 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne36,666 Views171 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,727 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour6,717 Views11 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"8,713 Views17 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World22,371 Views27 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case13,290 Views29 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex4,894 Views51 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.131,184 Views53 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"41,001 Views63 Comments
You may also like...
- Migos On ESPN's "Highly Questionable"1,074 Views