HNHH gets personal with hip hop legend, Talib Kweli. Breaking down the lyrics of his new album, "Prisoner of Conscious," we found out about his favorite food, his fear of flies and what this generation of music is missing.Thoughts?
Talib Kweli comes through with some last minute promo for his album, "Prisoner Of Conscious," dropping tomorrow. In the video clip above, he goes through the 18-page "Prisoner Of Conscious" booklet that comes with the CD.
- ASAP Rocky Talks About His Craziest Experiences On Mushrooms1,080 Views4 Comments
- Noah Breakfast Talks Tory Lanez & Rare MP3s74 Views0 Comments
- Young Thug Responds To The Game's Threat3,765 Views31 Comments
- Fetty Wap Explains How Drake Ended Up Remixing "My Way"2,915 Views9 Comments
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune1,831 Views3 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans185 Views0 Comments
- Miguel Announces "WildHeart" Release Date1,470 Views3 Comments
- Hump Day Playlist1,321 Views2 Comments
- The Game Threatens Young Thug29,610 Views130 Comments
- Stream Joe Moses' New Album "Brackin"1,208 Views5 Comments
- DJ Khaled Says He Has 10,000 Pairs Of Sneakers In His Collection4,482 Views0 Comments
- Frank Ocean Is Interviewing Lil B For His New Magazine8,100 Views18 Comments
- Quiz: Which Snoop Are You?9,243 Views50 Comments
- Drake, The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky Among Austin City Limits 2015 Performers10,256 Views21 Comments
- Tyga Brings Underage Kylie Jenner To An 18+ Concert25,366 Views84 Comments
You may also like...