Man Who Claims To Be Involved In Covering Up Murder Of Notorious B.I.G. Escapes From Prison Jun 6, 2013 at 11:05am
Clayton Armstrong Hill, a man who confessed to being an accessory after the fact to the murder of hip-hop legend Notorious B.I.G. (although he was never trialed for it) has reportedly escaped from a prison camp in Atlanta, Georgia.
Lauryn Hill Sentenced To 3 Months In Prison For Tax Evasion [Update: Lauryn Sends Out Thanks] May 9, 2013 at 01:04pm
After a long battle with the law, Lauryn Hill has finally received her sentencing in her tax evasion case.
According to HipHopDX, Brooklyn emcee Maino has been chosen to star as the lead character in a hip hop musical called 'Freedom' that will shed light on unjust incarceration. Most recently, he appeared in ItsTheReal's latest video 'Beef Wit Us' in th
Chief Keef is once again a free man.
Louisiana state District Judge, Trudy White, has refused to lift indictment charges against Lil Boosie’s alleged hitman Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding. Louding is currently being charged with first-degree murder, for the murder of Terry Boyd.
Last week, Ja Rule finished serving his time for a 2007 gun charge, and was released from state prison in central New York. He had still yet to complete his sentence for tax evasion however, which he was to serve concurrently with his other charge.
Gucci Mane speaks for the first time since his release from jail, and talks (aka mumbles) about his incarceration, his upcoming album, mixtape success with DJ Drama.Thoughts? Did y'all catch Gucci Mane's latest visual for Gucci Mane Feat.
In December of 2011, Brick Squad rapper Slim Dunkin was shot in a recording studio and subsequently died. The man who shot him, a fellow rapper named Young Vito, was found not guilty of murder, but will still serve 25 years in prison.
Ja Rule Released From Prison, Still Has To Finish Serving Tax Evasion Sentence Feb 21, 2013 at 10:47am
Ja Rule has been serving time in jail since his 2011 charge of possession of an illegal firearm, however, now the rapper is on the verge of freedom.
Max B is currently serving a 75-year sentence for his role in a a 2006 robbery which resulted in a death. The rapper sent his girlfriend, Gina Conway, and his stepbrother, Kelvin Leerdam, to rob two men for $30,000 at a Holiday Inn in New Jersey.
Chief Keef is currently serving a two month sentence in juvenile detention for violating his parole.
After his arrest on gun and drug charges over five months ago, Beanie Sigel has waived his hearing during his appearance this week in court.Shackled and wearing prison blues, Sigel, born Dwight Grant, stood before Magisterial District Judge Edward Christie a
Universal music has signed a deal with Sendapackage.com, which will result in the release of a number of classic rap LPs to be released in cassette tape form.
Lil Boosie has been behind bars for quite some time now. Despite beating his murder charge, the Baton Rouge rapper landed himself an eight year bid for smuggling drugs into two different prisons, all while awaiting his original sentencing.
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music2,384 Views13 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"12,941 Views43 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast9,775 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon11,528 Views29 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour13,499 Views32 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1584 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance34,175 Views120 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"26,935 Views251 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance28,777 Views43 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm31,263 Views206 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,458 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 13,248 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall5,069 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”40,131 Views149 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail37,457 Views95 Comments