Fat Joe Sentenced To Four Months In Prison For Tax Evasion [Update: Fat Joe In Custody] Aug 26, 2013 at 02:43pm
As we're seeing become a trend with many rappers, Fat Joe had to face the tax man and ended up pleading guilty to tax evasion, and he was aware that jail time was a possibility.
Lauryn Hill Checks Into Prison For 3 Month Tax Evasion Sentence [Update: Lauryn Sends Out Message From Prison] Jul 20, 2013 at 12:08pm
Lauryn Hill was able to whittle her tax evasion sentence down to 3 months, as she successfully paid her $900,000 debt in full back in May.
Man Who Claims To Be Involved In Covering Up Murder Of Notorious B.I.G. Escapes From Prison Jun 6, 2013 at 11:05am
Clayton Armstrong Hill, a man who confessed to being an accessory after the fact to the murder of hip-hop legend Notorious B.I.G. (although he was never trialed for it) has reportedly escaped from a prison camp in Atlanta, Georgia.
Lauryn Hill Sentenced To 3 Months In Prison For Tax Evasion [Update: Lauryn Sends Out Thanks] May 9, 2013 at 01:04pm
After a long battle with the law, Lauryn Hill has finally received her sentencing in her tax evasion case.
According to HipHopDX, Brooklyn emcee Maino has been chosen to star as the lead character in a hip hop musical called 'Freedom' that will shed light on unjust incarceration. Most recently, he appeared in ItsTheReal's latest video 'Beef Wit Us' in th
Chief Keef is once again a free man.
Louisiana state District Judge, Trudy White, has refused to lift indictment charges against Lil Boosie’s alleged hitman Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding. Louding is currently being charged with first-degree murder, for the murder of Terry Boyd.
Last week, Ja Rule finished serving his time for a 2007 gun charge, and was released from state prison in central New York. He had still yet to complete his sentence for tax evasion however, which he was to serve concurrently with his other charge.
Gucci Mane speaks for the first time since his release from jail, and talks (aka mumbles) about his incarceration, his upcoming album, mixtape success with DJ Drama.Thoughts? Did y'all catch Gucci Mane's latest visual for Gucci Mane Feat.
In December of 2011, Brick Squad rapper Slim Dunkin was shot in a recording studio and subsequently died. The man who shot him, a fellow rapper named Young Vito, was found not guilty of murder, but will still serve 25 years in prison.
Ja Rule Released From Prison, Still Has To Finish Serving Tax Evasion Sentence Feb 21, 2013 at 10:47am
Ja Rule has been serving time in jail since his 2011 charge of possession of an illegal firearm, however, now the rapper is on the verge of freedom.
Max B is currently serving a 75-year sentence for his role in a a 2006 robbery which resulted in a death. The rapper sent his girlfriend, Gina Conway, and his stepbrother, Kelvin Leerdam, to rob two men for $30,000 at a Holiday Inn in New Jersey.
Chief Keef is currently serving a two month sentence in juvenile detention for violating his parole.
After his arrest on gun and drug charges over five months ago, Beanie Sigel has waived his hearing during his appearance this week in court.Shackled and wearing prison blues, Sigel, born Dwight Grant, stood before Magisterial District Judge Edward Christie a
Universal music has signed a deal with Sendapackage.com, which will result in the release of a number of classic rap LPs to be released in cassette tape form.
Lil Boosie has been behind bars for quite some time now. Despite beating his murder charge, the Baton Rouge rapper landed himself an eight year bid for smuggling drugs into two different prisons, all while awaiting his original sentencing.
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"14,045 Views157 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?21,548 Views128 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"7,703 Views22 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers4,836 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine5,383 Views19 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group17,710 Views30 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist24,633 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries9,258 Views16 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,411 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around14,426 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,735 Views21 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"9,170 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"10,363 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,338 Views26 Comments