It's not every day that you get two revered, politically-minded lyricists like Killer Mike and Crooked I on the same track. DJ EFN's new track "If U Run" features both of them, along with Miami's Webbz, who holds his own alongside the two heavyweights.
We're very excited to premiere the latest single from Jeremih. It's a song called "Planes" that features none other than J. Cole. After an unofficial version leaked out yesterday, Jeremih has hit us with the official version, so check it out below.
Next week, Pittsburgh native Devin Miles will release his new project entitled Pixburgh. We've already heard two tracks, "Came Up" and "No Different," from the upcoming release, and today it's our pleasure to premiere the next track to drop from Pixburgh.
Today, Miami radio DJ KC Chopz makes a foray into original music, and HNHH is happy to premiere his Bizzy Crook and Pleasure P-assisted single, "Slow Season."
HNHH brings you the premiere of "Hometown Love," the latest single from Minneapolis, Minnesota representative Nikko Lafre, featuring his fellow Feed The Fam artist Drew Love on the hook. This is the second reveal from Nikko's upcoming album MPLS, soundtrack
Saint Paul, Minnesota representative Taylor J certainly doesn't beat around the bush on his new record "Hit It", nor does Atlanta street gospel artist Kwony Cash, who produced the track and contributed vocals. How's the chemistry here?
For those just tuning in, Alus is an emerging singer, songwriter, pianist and guitarist out of New Jersey. This remix of Chris Brown's "Loyal" is her latest offering, which finds her flipping the script and proving she isn't "one of these basic hoes".
Ariana Grande's Yours Truly gave us a nostalgia trip through 90s bubblegum R&B, and boasted a couple of big rap features as well. Mac Miller showed up on the poppy lead single, "The Way", while Big Sean showed up on the equally catchy "Right There".
Young Thug's Dun Deal-produced club banger isn't going away anytime soon. We've already seen Wale, Roscoe Dash, and Jim Jones release their own versions, and now Cleveland's King Chip has added a verse to the cut, premiering his take exclusively with HNHH.
Give Nino a spin - it's a new offering from Nino Brown (formerly RichKidd), featuring Rick Ross. It was dropped on Friday, November 22nd, 2013.
Bump Now I Know (Prod. By Jonathan Marquez), the latest cut from Azad Right. It dropped on Tuesday, October 22nd, 2013. Azad Right's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Now I Know (Prod. By Jonathan Marquez) is no exception.
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth1,222 Views6 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 253,614 Views16 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault5,864 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 5,458 Views36 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram4,353 Views14 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,736 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight18,297 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"15,324 Views77 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather29,698 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date58,073 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now19,024 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,140 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,143 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,678 Views18 Comments