Yesterday was Father's Day, so your Instagram/Twitter/Facebook timelines were undoubtedly filled with shout outs to fathers everywhere, old family photos and special thank you's.
We heard that Kim Kardashian was pregnant with her second child earlier this week, but new reports indicate she could also be expecting her third.
Justin Timberlake had a pretty admirable run as a bachelor, but he decided to settle down with actress Jessica Biel a couple years back, and today, the two announced that they're expecting their first child.
In just a few weeks, Kelly Rowland will be giving birth to her first child. Surprisingly, she's taken this opportunity to pose nude for Elle magazine. Check out the prenatal photoshoot above.
Last night, Jay Z and Beyoncé wrapped up their wildly successful "On The Run" tour in Paris. Nicki Minaj showed up to do her "Flawless" remix, but the biggest news of the night is just being realized now.
Ciara has been showing off her very large belly lately, and it was finally time for her to deliver very early Monday morning. According to the NY Post, Future's fiancee gave birth to a baby boy in Los Angeles in the wee hours of the morning.
2014 is looking like a big year for monogamy in the rap game. We're already expecting wedding ceremonies for Kanye and Kim, Big Sean and Naya Rivera, as well as Future and Ciara (Futura?)-- who are now also expecting a child this year.
If you've been following Kreayshawn's Instagram account, you may have noticed that while her love of selfies hasn't wavered, she's recently been snapping photos from the neck up.
Rumor: Sources Say Beyonce Is Expecting Second Child With Jay-Z [Update: Beyonce Criticizes Rumors, Doesn't Deny Them] May 18, 2013 at 01:08pm
More baby news-slash-rumors come in today. After first hearing that Kim Kardashian plans to take her child on tour with Kanye West, there's now reports that 'Ye's fellow Watch The Throne rapper is expecting another child with Beyonce.
Wiz Khalifa Announces Name & Birth Of Child [Update: Wiz Has Son's Name Tattooed On Forehead] Feb 23, 2013 at 09:40am
Wiz Khalifa has been talking about his impending fatherhood, and self-delivery of his baby with girlfriend Amber Rose for quite some time now.
Common has been so busy working and doing promo for his "LUV" film (which he not only acts in but helped produce), that it seems he hasn't had time to speak to his friend and G.O.O.D.
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon7,170 Views50 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"6,575 Views36 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"8,065 Views19 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th10,984 Views26 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"7,095 Views25 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show8,649 Views22 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks5,111 Views2 Comments
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday8,936 Views30 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month10,259 Views40 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show22,061 Views31 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today7,317 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj67,578 Views247 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal149,706 Views839 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"78,597 Views145 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"67,171 Views84 Comments