Ice-T and Coco Austin have been married for 14 years, and while Ice already has 2 children from previous relationships (as well as a 20-year-old grandson), he and Coco have no children of their own, but that will be changing very soon.
Chance The Rapper manages to lead a pretty private life, despite his continually-increasing fame.
Yesterday was Father's Day, so your Instagram/Twitter/Facebook timelines were undoubtedly filled with shout outs to fathers everywhere, old family photos and special thank you's.
We heard that Kim Kardashian was pregnant with her second child earlier this week, but new reports indicate she could also be expecting her third.
Justin Timberlake had a pretty admirable run as a bachelor, but he decided to settle down with actress Jessica Biel a couple years back, and today, the two announced that they're expecting their first child.
In just a few weeks, Kelly Rowland will be giving birth to her first child. Surprisingly, she's taken this opportunity to pose nude for Elle magazine. Check out the prenatal photoshoot above.
Last night, Jay Z and Beyoncé wrapped up their wildly successful "On The Run" tour in Paris. Nicki Minaj showed up to do her "Flawless" remix, but the biggest news of the night is just being realized now.
Ciara has been showing off her very large belly lately, and it was finally time for her to deliver very early Monday morning. According to the NY Post, Future's fiancee gave birth to a baby boy in Los Angeles in the wee hours of the morning.
2014 is looking like a big year for monogamy in the rap game. We're already expecting wedding ceremonies for Kanye and Kim, Big Sean and Naya Rivera, as well as Future and Ciara (Futura?)-- who are now also expecting a child this year.
If you've been following Kreayshawn's Instagram account, you may have noticed that while her love of selfies hasn't wavered, she's recently been snapping photos from the neck up.
Rumor: Sources Say Beyonce Is Expecting Second Child With Jay-Z [Update: Beyonce Criticizes Rumors, Doesn't Deny Them] May 18, 2013 at 01:08pm
More baby news-slash-rumors come in today. After first hearing that Kim Kardashian plans to take her child on tour with Kanye West, there's now reports that 'Ye's fellow Watch The Throne rapper is expecting another child with Beyonce.
Wiz Khalifa Announces Name & Birth Of Child [Update: Wiz Has Son's Name Tattooed On Forehead] Feb 23, 2013 at 09:40am
Wiz Khalifa has been talking about his impending fatherhood, and self-delivery of his baby with girlfriend Amber Rose for quite some time now.
Common has been so busy working and doing promo for his "LUV" film (which he not only acts in but helped produce), that it seems he hasn't had time to speak to his friend and G.O.O.D.
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit2,346 Views8 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"5,542 Views43 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine5,620 Views123 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month5,992 Views24 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks6,728 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped46,017 Views159 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20155,995 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"17,467 Views149 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments21,719 Views196 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?10,265 Views45 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,558 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,453 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title14,431 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist6,242 Views0 Comments