Justin Timberlake had a pretty admirable run as a bachelor, but he decided to settle down with actress Jessica Biel a couple years back, and today, the two announced that they're expecting their first child.
In just a few weeks, Kelly Rowland will be giving birth to her first child. Surprisingly, she's taken this opportunity to pose nude for Elle magazine. Check out the prenatal photoshoot above.
Last night, Jay Z and Beyoncé wrapped up their wildly successful "On The Run" tour in Paris. Nicki Minaj showed up to do her "Flawless" remix, but the biggest news of the night is just being realized now.
Ciara has been showing off her very large belly lately, and it was finally time for her to deliver very early Monday morning. According to the NY Post, Future's fiancee gave birth to a baby boy in Los Angeles in the wee hours of the morning.
2014 is looking like a big year for monogamy in the rap game. We're already expecting wedding ceremonies for Kanye and Kim, Big Sean and Naya Rivera, as well as Future and Ciara (Futura?)-- who are now also expecting a child this year.
If you've been following Kreayshawn's Instagram account, you may have noticed that while her love of selfies hasn't wavered, she's recently been snapping photos from the neck up.
Rumor: Sources Say Beyonce Is Expecting Second Child With Jay-Z [Update: Beyonce Criticizes Rumors, Doesn't Deny Them] May 18, 2013 at 01:08 PM
More baby news-slash-rumors come in today. After first hearing that Kim Kardashian plans to take her child on tour with Kanye West, there's now reports that 'Ye's fellow Watch The Throne rapper is expecting another child with Beyonce.
An "Accurate" & "Scientific" view into what Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's baby will look like.
Wiz Khalifa Announces Name & Birth Of Child [Update: Wiz Has Son's Name Tattooed On Forehead] Feb 23, 2013 at 09:40 AM
Wiz Khalifa has been talking about his impending fatherhood, and self-delivery of his baby with girlfriend Amber Rose for quite some time now.
Common has been so busy working and doing promo for his "LUV" film (which he not only acts in but helped produce), that it seems he hasn't had time to speak to his friend and G.O.O.D.
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram5,180 Views23 Comments
- TBT: The Roots1,142 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop11,261 Views29 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]13,217 Views39 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance16,734 Views87 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines4,671 Views18 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic4,838 Views29 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner4,128 Views19 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson1,170 Views10 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,250 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts5,526 Views17 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title7,987 Views27 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"1,107 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)1,025 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]17,751 Views57 Comments