Yesterday was Father's Day, so your Instagram/Twitter/Facebook timelines were undoubtedly filled with shout outs to fathers everywhere, old family photos and special thank you's.
We heard that Kim Kardashian was pregnant with her second child earlier this week, but new reports indicate she could also be expecting her third.
Justin Timberlake had a pretty admirable run as a bachelor, but he decided to settle down with actress Jessica Biel a couple years back, and today, the two announced that they're expecting their first child.
In just a few weeks, Kelly Rowland will be giving birth to her first child. Surprisingly, she's taken this opportunity to pose nude for Elle magazine. Check out the prenatal photoshoot above.
Last night, Jay Z and Beyoncé wrapped up their wildly successful "On The Run" tour in Paris. Nicki Minaj showed up to do her "Flawless" remix, but the biggest news of the night is just being realized now.
Ciara has been showing off her very large belly lately, and it was finally time for her to deliver very early Monday morning. According to the NY Post, Future's fiancee gave birth to a baby boy in Los Angeles in the wee hours of the morning.
2014 is looking like a big year for monogamy in the rap game. We're already expecting wedding ceremonies for Kanye and Kim, Big Sean and Naya Rivera, as well as Future and Ciara (Futura?)-- who are now also expecting a child this year.
If you've been following Kreayshawn's Instagram account, you may have noticed that while her love of selfies hasn't wavered, she's recently been snapping photos from the neck up.
Rumor: Sources Say Beyonce Is Expecting Second Child With Jay-Z [Update: Beyonce Criticizes Rumors, Doesn't Deny Them] May 18, 2013 at 01:08pm
More baby news-slash-rumors come in today. After first hearing that Kim Kardashian plans to take her child on tour with Kanye West, there's now reports that 'Ye's fellow Watch The Throne rapper is expecting another child with Beyonce.
An "Accurate" & "Scientific" view into what Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's baby will look like.
Wiz Khalifa Announces Name & Birth Of Child [Update: Wiz Has Son's Name Tattooed On Forehead] Feb 23, 2013 at 09:40am
Wiz Khalifa has been talking about his impending fatherhood, and self-delivery of his baby with girlfriend Amber Rose for quite some time now.
Common has been so busy working and doing promo for his "LUV" film (which he not only acts in but helped produce), that it seems he hasn't had time to speak to his friend and G.O.O.D.
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic203 Views0 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"1,167 Views7 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"6,157 Views68 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop1,944 Views13 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged4,424 Views23 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On529 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs2,926 Views14 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time3,829 Views28 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"10,659 Views101 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC19,829 Views47 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,266 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"16,027 Views26 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done7,099 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay11,352 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 13,451 Views108 Comments
You may also like...