Ice-T and Coco Austin have been married for 14 years, and while Ice already has 2 children from previous relationships (as well as a 20-year-old grandson), he and Coco have no children of their own, but that will be changing very soon.
Chance The Rapper manages to lead a pretty private life, despite his continually-increasing fame.
Yesterday was Father's Day, so your Instagram/Twitter/Facebook timelines were undoubtedly filled with shout outs to fathers everywhere, old family photos and special thank you's.
We heard that Kim Kardashian was pregnant with her second child earlier this week, but new reports indicate she could also be expecting her third.
Justin Timberlake had a pretty admirable run as a bachelor, but he decided to settle down with actress Jessica Biel a couple years back, and today, the two announced that they're expecting their first child.
In just a few weeks, Kelly Rowland will be giving birth to her first child. Surprisingly, she's taken this opportunity to pose nude for Elle magazine. Check out the prenatal photoshoot above.
Last night, Jay Z and Beyoncé wrapped up their wildly successful "On The Run" tour in Paris. Nicki Minaj showed up to do her "Flawless" remix, but the biggest news of the night is just being realized now.
Ciara has been showing off her very large belly lately, and it was finally time for her to deliver very early Monday morning. According to the NY Post, Future's fiancee gave birth to a baby boy in Los Angeles in the wee hours of the morning.
2014 is looking like a big year for monogamy in the rap game. We're already expecting wedding ceremonies for Kanye and Kim, Big Sean and Naya Rivera, as well as Future and Ciara (Futura?)-- who are now also expecting a child this year.
If you've been following Kreayshawn's Instagram account, you may have noticed that while her love of selfies hasn't wavered, she's recently been snapping photos from the neck up.
Rumor: Sources Say Beyonce Is Expecting Second Child With Jay-Z [Update: Beyonce Criticizes Rumors, Doesn't Deny Them] May 18, 2013 at 01:08pm
More baby news-slash-rumors come in today. After first hearing that Kim Kardashian plans to take her child on tour with Kanye West, there's now reports that 'Ye's fellow Watch The Throne rapper is expecting another child with Beyonce.
An "Accurate" & "Scientific" view into what Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's baby will look like.
Wiz Khalifa Announces Name & Birth Of Child [Update: Wiz Has Son's Name Tattooed On Forehead] Feb 23, 2013 at 09:40am
Wiz Khalifa has been talking about his impending fatherhood, and self-delivery of his baby with girlfriend Amber Rose for quite some time now.
Common has been so busy working and doing promo for his "LUV" film (which he not only acts in but helped produce), that it seems he hasn't had time to speak to his friend and G.O.O.D.
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow6,613 Views25 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid50,878 Views108 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"23,169 Views99 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them22,625 Views65 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 307,713 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week15,970 Views74 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy6,146 Views22 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"8,150 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences7,695 Views20 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates12,595 Views59 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon9,079 Views36 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs26,188 Views65 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever9,569 Views44 Comments