Precious Paris may not have been a part of G-Unit’s remix to HS87 “Grindin My Whole Life”, but the female spitta didn’t want to miss out on all the fun. Coming in a few days late, Paris decides to jump on the Hit-Boy produced instrumental, and deliver
Give Big Money a spin - it's a new offering from Precious Paris. It was dropped on Wednesday, December 12th, 2012. Precious Paris's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Big Money.
Check out Mommy Dearest , the latest track from Precious Paris, featuring Jade Alston which dropped on Tuesday, November 20th, 2012. Precious Paris's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Mommy Dearest has further strengthened that fact.
Give Remain Calm a listen - it's a new offering from 50 Cent, featuring Snoop Dogg & Precious Paris. It was dropped on Saturday, April 28th, 2012.
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 4,253 Views16 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall2,511 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”21,961 Views115 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail29,809 Views90 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder23,274 Views67 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week45,706 Views213 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20153,177 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic16,279 Views49 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"5,518 Views12 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"23,060 Views152 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop8,369 Views17 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged16,817 Views53 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On2,214 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs8,025 Views26 Comments
- Rihanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time7,432 Views34 Comments