Precious Paris may not have been a part of G-Unit’s remix to HS87 “Grindin My Whole Life”, but the female spitta didn’t want to miss out on all the fun. Coming in a few days late, Paris decides to jump on the Hit-Boy produced instrumental, and deliver
Give Big Money a spin - it's a new offering from Precious Paris. It was dropped on Wednesday, December 12th, 2012. Precious Paris's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Big Money.
Check out Mommy Dearest , the latest track from Precious Paris, featuring Jade Alston which dropped on Tuesday, November 20th, 2012. Precious Paris's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Mommy Dearest has further strengthened that fact.
Give Remain Calm a listen - it's a new offering from 50 Cent, featuring Snoop Dogg & Precious Paris. It was dropped on Saturday, April 28th, 2012.
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"171 Views2 Comments
- ASAP Rocky To Release "At.Long.Last.ASAP" At Midnight Tonight33,104 Views160 Comments
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 247,877 Views4 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers20,867 Views130 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church5,226 Views28 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms5,411 Views16 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow22,237 Views61 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City14,207 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds25,941 Views76 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support15,525 Views63 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show25,394 Views52 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"6,538 Views14 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed43,802 Views118 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer7,436 Views9 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark15,935 Views39 Comments