Precious Paris may not have been a part of G-Unit’s remix to HS87 “Grindin My Whole Life”, but the female spitta didn’t want to miss out on all the fun. Coming in a few days late, Paris decides to jump on the Hit-Boy produced instrumental, and deliver
Give Big Money a spin - it's a new offering from Precious Paris. It was dropped on Wednesday, December 12th, 2012. Precious Paris's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Big Money.
Check out Mommy Dearest , the latest track from Precious Paris, featuring Jade Alston which dropped on Tuesday, November 20th, 2012. Precious Paris's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Mommy Dearest has further strengthened that fact.
Give Remain Calm a listen - it's a new offering from 50 Cent, featuring Snoop Dogg & Precious Paris. It was dropped on Saturday, April 28th, 2012.
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs8,144 Views43 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech38,675 Views168 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow17,418 Views59 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,370 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks18,907 Views48 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"5,806 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 4,972 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account29,176 Views54 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments9,491 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter27,892 Views60 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 2910,800 Views64 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account27,178 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville58,381 Views70 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA19,378 Views32 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)7,221 Views26 Comments
You may also like...
- Styles P "Other" Video534 Views