50 Cent wasn't playing around when he informally announced a "Kanan" mixtape on Instagram the other day. The rapper teased fans that new music would drop this week, and today he's unveiled the official cover art for The Kanan Tape on Instagram.
At the end of September, 50 Cent announced that a new mixtape would precede the long-awaited and almost mythological Street King Immortal album. He made the announcement by previewing new music, however he didn't reveal the mixtape title.
A writer named Larry Johnson is suing 50 Cent for $200 million, claiming that 50 stole the idea for Starz TV show "Power" from one of his manuscripts.
50 Cent Threatens To Sue MediaTakeOut For Leaking La La Anthony Sex Scene From "Power" Jun 16, 2015 at 04:04pm
50 Cent doesn't like to be messed with. Recently, gossip site MediaTakeOut got a hold of a scene from the rapper's Starz TV show, "Power," and seeing that it was a sex scene starring actress La La Anthony, the site decided to post it up early.
Promoting Season 2 of "Power" (which premiered tonight on Starz), 50 Cent took to the show's Facebook page for a lively Q&A session with the fans.
Yesterday night, 50 Cent held a big event for the premiere of Season Two of his TV show "Power." In attendance were the members of G-Unit, who joined him onstage for a performance, as well as some special guests.
If you got hooked on "Empire" this winter like the rest of us, be sure to check out the new trailer for Season 2 of "Power." 50 Cent serves as the show's executive producer and plays the role of Kanan, mentor of debonair drug kingpin/nightclub owner James
Hip-hop is a way of life. It's about much more than music. It's about fashion, style, and culture. If you call yourself a true hip-hop fan, you best be about that life. You have to know, not only what to listen to, but also what to watch.
"Go 'head and switch the style up/And if they hate, then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up" is quickly becoming less of a lyric from 50 Cent's "In Da Club" and more of a mantra that the entrepreneur lives his life by.
50 Cent has been involved in many business ventures, and is responsible for a lot of important music, so it's really saying something when he describes his new TV series as “probably the biggest thing” he's ever worked on.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4,092 Views21 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,279 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"6,660 Views38 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption13,155 Views66 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together10,654 Views66 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,696 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,050 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,811 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,092 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,042 Views27 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,584 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,544 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,404 Views74 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,377 Views40 Comments