J. Cole surprised fans with the announcement of his 2014 Forest Hills Drive album late last year, and he surprised us once again when he achieved the biggest first week sales in hip hop for the year.
J. Cole and Miguel's "Power Trip" single has been certified Gold, moving more than 500,000 units since it’s February release. You can purchase the track on iTunes if you wish. Born Sinner hits the shelves on June 18th.
Cole World: The Sideline Story was considered somewhat of a disappointment to fans who really knew the raw talent that J. Cole posseses.
J. Cole delivered the official video for his first single off his highly anticipated sophomore album, Born Sinner, the other day.
Fans were becoming impatient with J. Cole as he continued to push back his solo album and not satiate their appetites with new music. Recently, the N.C. rapper responded by dropping a five track EP, Truly Yours, and followed
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?3,361 Views46 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"2,178 Views12 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers2,179 Views18 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine2,442 Views16 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group6,361 Views24 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist15,739 Views48 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries5,251 Views15 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension2,876 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around9,944 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date3,557 Views20 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"6,940 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"9,471 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,962 Views24 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,658 Views0 Comments