We're now a few weeks removed from Ty Dolla $ign's Free TC, but the rapper hasn't slowed down the work grind. This morning he was a guest on Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club with Charlamagne Tha God, DJ Envy and Angela Yee.
Whether he's shaming Mac Miller for drug use, trying to convince Post Malone's girlfriend that she'll eventually be cheated on, or doing everything in his power to upend Young Thug's career, Charlamagne Tha God knows how to get under r
Two nights after hosting TIDAL X 1020, Barclays Center played host to Powerhouse NYC, the annual showcase concert put on by NYC radio station Power 105.1.
Power 105.1's morning show, The Breakfast Club, often stir up controversies because they aren't shy in digging for gossip or speaking their mind, whether that's with and without guests.
Yesterday The Breakfast Club stirred up some controversy with their Wale interview, or rather, Wale stirred up some controversy when he discussed the Meek Mill/Drake beef during the show, criticizing Meek's part in the beef. Today's "special guest" o
New Jersey's own Joe Budden made a return to The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 this morning, where he revisited the topic of the Meek Mill/Drake beef, as well as his own drama with Meek when he threw shade at Meek's relationship with Nicki Minaj.
Rick Ross has been making some interview rounds in New York, from The Breakfast Club to Ebro In The Morning. He visits Power 105.1 for a second time with a new interview with Angie Martinez, that's focused on a discussion of rap beef.
Yesterday we got the a good chunk of Angie Martinez's in-depth sit-down with the Cash Money boss, Birdman. Although it was supposed to be a "tell-all" not much was told, as Birdman spoke in circles/contradictions. Angie did her best to work around it
Last night, Hot 97 promised listeners a Drake diss record from Meek Mill, to be premiered by Funkmaster Flex. However, the song never came through, and thus it left Hot 97 and Funk Flex in the lurch.
Yesterday, Funkmaster Flex dropped the ball (or, Meek Mill dropped the ball and therefore Funk Flex could not catch the metaphorical ball), when the Meek Mill diss track he promised Hot 97 listeners fell through.
Angie Martinez visited Birdman in Miami Beach for an in-depth interview about all the drama currently surrounding YMCMB. Angie spent 48 hours with Baby, and asked him all the tough questions.
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"5,847 Views129 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"2,613 Views16 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th8,687 Views33 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20165,408 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"10,835 Views53 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption17,864 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together15,004 Views78 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist7,777 Views18 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,130 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label7,905 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,554 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans6,455 Views31 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,234 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"22,178 Views79 Comments