We're now a few weeks removed from Ty Dolla $ign's Free TC, but the rapper hasn't slowed down the work grind. This morning he was a guest on Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club with Charlamagne Tha God, DJ Envy and Angela Yee.
Whether he's shaming Mac Miller for drug use, trying to convince Post Malone's girlfriend that she'll eventually be cheated on, or doing everything in his power to upend Young Thug's career, Charlamagne Tha God knows how to get under r
Two nights after hosting TIDAL X 1020, Barclays Center played host to Powerhouse NYC, the annual showcase concert put on by NYC radio station Power 105.1.
Power 105.1's morning show, The Breakfast Club, often stir up controversies because they aren't shy in digging for gossip or speaking their mind, whether that's with and without guests.
Yesterday The Breakfast Club stirred up some controversy with their Wale interview, or rather, Wale stirred up some controversy when he discussed the Meek Mill/Drake beef during the show, criticizing Meek's part in the beef. Today's "special guest" o
New Jersey's own Joe Budden made a return to The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 this morning, where he revisited the topic of the Meek Mill/Drake beef, as well as his own drama with Meek when he threw shade at Meek's relationship with Nicki Minaj.
Rick Ross has been making some interview rounds in New York, from The Breakfast Club to Ebro In The Morning. He visits Power 105.1 for a second time with a new interview with Angie Martinez, that's focused on a discussion of rap beef.
Yesterday we got the a good chunk of Angie Martinez's in-depth sit-down with the Cash Money boss, Birdman. Although it was supposed to be a "tell-all" not much was told, as Birdman spoke in circles/contradictions. Angie did her best to work around it
Last night, Hot 97 promised listeners a Drake diss record from Meek Mill, to be premiered by Funkmaster Flex. However, the song never came through, and thus it left Hot 97 and Funk Flex in the lurch.
Yesterday, Funkmaster Flex dropped the ball (or, Meek Mill dropped the ball and therefore Funk Flex could not catch the metaphorical ball), when the Meek Mill diss track he promised Hot 97 listeners fell through.
Angie Martinez visited Birdman in Miami Beach for an in-depth interview about all the drama currently surrounding YMCMB. Angie spent 48 hours with Baby, and asked him all the tough questions.
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles957 Views7 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed33,729 Views163 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear1,720 Views6 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For3,544 Views35 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night9,393 Views47 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt18,825 Views72 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"10,944 Views144 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"4,897 Views28 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th12,796 Views37 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20166,925 Views27 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"14,666 Views60 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption21,402 Views69 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together18,738 Views84 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist9,844 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown Performs "Zero" On Jimmy Fallon7,624 Views
- Jamie Foxx "In Love By Now" Video1,731 Views
- Lil Wayne "No Ceilings 2" Mixtape Trailer39,989 Views