Los Angeles rapper/producer, Polyester The Saint, recently released his album For The Player In You last month, and today he decides to revisit the project’s opening track.
Check out Zonin', the latest track from Demrick & Polyester The Saint, featuring Skeme & Clyde Carson which dropped on Tuesday, August 13th, 2013.
Experience Wings Up, the latest tape from Demrick & Polyester The Saint. It dropped on Tuesday, August 13th, 2013. Demrick & Polyester The Saint's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Wings Up will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Listen to Dazed & Sedated, the latest track from Demrick & Polyester The Saint, featuring Chuck Inglish. The cut dropped on Friday, August 9th, 2013.
Bloodbath & Truth Studios have come together to create a special project involving Demrick and producer Polyester The Saint entitled "Wings Up".
- Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" Video Is Premiering Today In Times Square2,962 Views16 Comments
- T-Pain Explains Why His Aaliyah Collaboration Didn't Make The Mixtape2,665 Views10 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Explains "The Blacker The Berry", "Mortal Man" & More3,194 Views13 Comments
- 5 Things You Should Know About TIDAL7,039 Views28 Comments
- Kevin Gates Gets Into Physical Altercation With Two Women7,370 Views34 Comments
- Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Talk New Meek Mill Album, Announce "Self Made, Vol. 4"9,182 Views38 Comments
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review5,542 Views27 Comments
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram6,986 Views12 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party8,499 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 2,034 Views4 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover4,689 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March3,305 Views6 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 5,422 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?20,390 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title31,493 Views69 Comments
You may also like...