The Game has taken on a new reality show that mirrors Flavor Flav's "Flavor of Love" with VH1. The TV show, which The Game previously spoke about the show on HOT 97, revealing the motive behind it ($$, unsurprisingly).
Music Industry Execs Vote Rap As Most Despised Genre, Give Tidal A Year At Best Aug 26, 2015 at 03:06pm
Billboard sent out a poll to 50 or so of the top music industry execs earlier this year, and they've now begun to roll out the results.
It’s always a joyous occasion when Chris Brown and Tyga link up. The two party boys aren't here to strain your mind necessarily, rather, they're here to ensure you have a good time with easy-listening, pop-leaning music.
"The Mixtape About Nothing" Vs. "More About Nothing" Vs. "The Album About Nothing" Apr 9, 2015 at 10:29am
Wale's Projects About Nothing demonstrated his love for Seinfeld mixed in with a healthy dose of alternative hip hop.
Without releasing an album, Drake has completely dominated the first two thirds or so of 2014, staying on the tip of everyone's tongues by delivering unexpected fireballs like "0 To 100/The Catch Up" and "Draft Day." But more so than anything else, the reason
Bobby Shmurda has without question had the most meteoric rise to the top in hip-hop this summer, going from hundreds to millions of YouTube views in a matter of days. Along with the "Shmoney Dance" Vine, his song "Hot Nigga" is much to blame for that rise.
Rae Sremmurd have become known for two reasons: their connection to Mike WiLL Made It (hence their name being "Ear Drummers" backwards) and their nearly ubiquitous hit "No Flex Zone." Lately, the track has inspired hip-hop heavyweights like Nicki Minaj, Pusha
For the past two weeks, we've been polling you on your favorite versions of popular tracks. Last week Kevin Gates (somewhat surprisingly) took the cake in the "Cut Her Off" battle, and the week prior, G-Unit won the "0 To 100" contest by a landslide.
Ever since Drake dropped off "0 To 100" right in the middle of Summer Jam on June 1st, rappers from every corner of the game have been clamoring to hop on the track, with everyone from Juicy J to Joell Ortiz spitting over Boi-1da, 40 and Nineteen85's ill produ
Take note, aspiring rappers - if you create a single that's both catchy and infectious enough to catch the ear of the mainstream, you could be thrust into the limelight sooner than you think (establishing connections doesn't hurt, either).
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works1,009 Views14 Comments
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments4,642 Views47 Comments
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now356 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill5,773 Views27 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million6,459 Views54 Comments
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy12,151 Views62 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance17,000 Views105 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine36,496 Views179 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On15,430 Views71 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title13,218 Views130 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit17,389 Views26 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"15,463 Views61 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine12,665 Views161 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom1,843 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram2,739 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video1,966 Views