Chris Brown has taken a page out of Lindsey Lohan's playbook in hopes to avoid jail time. A day after being released from police custody following an assault charge from this past weekend in Washington D.C., Chris Brown has decided to check himself into
The Universal Zulu Nation is an organization created by proto-hip hop icon Afrika Bambaaataa, aiming to use the genre to spread awareness of social and political issues.
We've seen quite a few rappers do their part by paying tribute to police brutality victim Mike Brown on record, as well as participating in local protests, but only a select few have made it out to Ferguson -- the location of the tragic shooting -- to show the
As New York state governor Andrew Cuomo called upon Jay Z and Russell Simmons to consult him on matters related to the criminal justice system last month, he's probably pleased to hear that Jay has come out in support of his reform plan.
By now, it's a well-known fact that 2 Chainz, despite whatever personality comes across in his music, is a very smart dude. He graduated Alabama State University with a 4.0 GPA, and just last week was seen schooling Nancy Grace in a debate on marijuana.
Eminem and his publishing company have initiated a lawsuit against a New Zealand political party for their allegedly unauthorized use of his song "Lose Yourself."
Congressional Subcommittee Push "Jay-Z & Beyonce Bill" To Restrict Travel To Cuba Jul 11, 2013 at 05:13pm
Although that whole controversy over Beyonce and Jay-Z's trip to Cuba seems like it happened ages ago, it appears that people in politics still haven't let it go.
These days, you're more likely to catch Ja Rule making business moves than making new music.
It's no secret that Pharrell has been making huge moves in music for more than a decade now, but recently, he seems to have expanded his aim to encompass global and political issues.
It seems Wu-Tang Clan veteran Ghostface Killah may be foraying into politics, openly voicing his support for Hackensack, New Jersey 5th District congressional candidate Roy Cho. Cho is both a corporate lawyer and a board member for New Jersey Needs You, a pro
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 24430 Views0 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers7,895 Views72 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church2,204 Views20 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms3,074 Views15 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow16,266 Views49 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City11,217 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds20,025 Views61 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support12,975 Views58 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show21,015 Views44 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"4,909 Views11 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed36,462 Views106 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer6,132 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark14,788 Views38 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"16,480 Views55 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece40,165 Views52 Comments