Meek Mill has been catching a ton of flack recently for inciting a beef with Drake on Twitter, and it appears that he may be headed to the studio to record a diss track of his own. A new interview with Billboard put the beef in perspective, as M
The Universal Zulu Nation is an organization created by proto-hip hop icon Afrika Bambaaataa, aiming to use the genre to spread awareness of social and political issues.
Especially after Lil B dominated the conversation during the NBA Playoffs this year, it's been clear that the Bay Area cult hero has influence that extends far beyond the music world.
We've seen quite a few rappers do their part by paying tribute to police brutality victim Mike Brown on record, as well as participating in local protests, but only a select few have made it out to Ferguson -- the location of the tragic shooting -- to show the
More so than usual, Donald Trump has been pissing people off in the past few months. His campaign for the Republican presidential nomination has seen him throw everyone from latinos to John McCain under the bus, and among many others, Jeezy isn't having it.
As New York state governor Andrew Cuomo called upon Jay Z and Russell Simmons to consult him on matters related to the criminal justice system last month, he's probably pleased to hear that Jay has come out in support of his reform plan.
By now, it's a well-known fact that 2 Chainz, despite whatever personality comes across in his music, is a very smart dude. He graduated Alabama State University with a 4.0 GPA, and just last week was seen schooling Nancy Grace in a debate on marijuana.
Eminem and his publishing company have initiated a lawsuit against a New Zealand political party for their allegedly unauthorized use of his song "Lose Yourself."
Congressional Subcommittee Push "Jay-Z & Beyonce Bill" To Restrict Travel To Cuba Jul 11, 2013 at 05:13pm
Although that whole controversy over Beyonce and Jay-Z's trip to Cuba seems like it happened ages ago, it appears that people in politics still haven't let it go.
Listening to Killer Mike talk, or rap, for one minute should be enough to convince you he's a born political leader. While he's always been very vocal about his views, Mike has never attempted to enter politics, but it seems the day has finally come.
These days, you're more likely to catch Ja Rule making business moves than making new music.
Recently Lil B made his political opinion known, when he appeared on CNN to reveal that he would not be supporting Presidential candidate Hilary Clinton, instead he was putting his co-sign behind Bernie Sanders.
It's no secret that Pharrell has been making huge moves in music for more than a decade now, but recently, he seems to have expanded his aim to encompass global and political issues.
Chris Brown has taken a page out of Lindsey Lohan's playbook in hopes to avoid jail time. A day after being released from police custody following an assault charge from this past weekend in Washington D.C., Chris Brown has decided to check himself into
It seems Wu-Tang Clan veteran Ghostface Killah may be foraying into politics, openly voicing his support for Hackensack, New Jersey 5th District congressional candidate Roy Cho. Cho is both a corporate lawyer and a board member for New Jersey Needs You, a pro
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 632 Views8 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account6,181 Views14 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments4,217 Views29 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter16,087 Views38 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 296,312 Views54 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account22,610 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville49,596 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA15,462 Views29 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)5,344 Views26 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"27,407 Views121 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"5,384 Views12 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest38,754 Views37 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days17,178 Views56 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest21,120 Views65 Comments