Listening to Killer Mike talk, or rap, for one minute should be enough to convince you he's a born political leader. While he's always been very vocal about his views, Mike has never attempted to enter politics, but it seems the day has finally come.
By now, it's a well-known fact that 2 Chainz, despite whatever personality comes across in his music, is a very smart dude. He graduated Alabama State University with a 4.0 GPA, and just last week was seen schooling Nancy Grace in a debate on marijuana.
As New York state governor Andrew Cuomo called upon Jay Z and Russell Simmons to consult him on matters related to the criminal justice system last month, he's probably pleased to hear that Jay has come out in support of his reform plan.
It's no secret that Pharrell has been making huge moves in music for more than a decade now, but recently, he seems to have expanded his aim to encompass global and political issues.
We've seen quite a few rappers do their part by paying tribute to police brutality victim Mike Brown on record, as well as participating in local protests, but only a select few have made it out to Ferguson -- the location of the tragic shooting -- to show the
The Universal Zulu Nation is an organization created by proto-hip hop icon Afrika Bambaaataa, aiming to use the genre to spread awareness of social and political issues.
Eminem and his publishing company have initiated a lawsuit against a New Zealand political party for their allegedly unauthorized use of his song "Lose Yourself."
Chris Brown has taken a page out of Lindsey Lohan's playbook in hopes to avoid jail time. A day after being released from police custody following an assault charge from this past weekend in Washington D.C., Chris Brown has decided to check himself into
Congressional Subcommittee Push "Jay-Z & Beyonce Bill" To Restrict Travel To Cuba Jul 11, 2013 at 05:13pm
Although that whole controversy over Beyonce and Jay-Z's trip to Cuba seems like it happened ages ago, it appears that people in politics still haven't let it go.
It seems Wu-Tang Clan veteran Ghostface Killah may be foraying into politics, openly voicing his support for Hackensack, New Jersey 5th District congressional candidate Roy Cho. Cho is both a corporate lawyer and a board member for New Jersey Needs You, a pro
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj14,149 Views74 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal68,719 Views436 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"59,476 Views136 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"46,295 Views71 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,671 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,416 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"35,055 Views150 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,762 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"9,953 Views62 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram28,664 Views67 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"3,004 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,446 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney8,202 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music10,667 Views29 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"18,619 Views47 Comments
You may also like...