By now, it's a well-known fact that 2 Chainz, despite whatever personality comes across in his music, is a very smart dude. He graduated Alabama State University with a 4.0 GPA, and just last week was seen schooling Nancy Grace in a debate on marijuana.
Jay Z Calls New York Governor's Police Reform Plan "A Huge Step Forward" Jan 24, 2015 at 15:40 -05:00
As New York state governor Andrew Cuomo called upon Jay Z and Russell Simmons to consult him on matters related to the criminal justice system last month, he's probably pleased to hear that Jay has come out in support of his reform plan.
It's no secret that Pharrell has been making huge moves in music for more than a decade now, but recently, he seems to have expanded his aim to encompass global and political issues.
We've seen quite a few rappers do their part by paying tribute to police brutality victim Mike Brown on record, as well as participating in local protests, but only a select few have made it out to Ferguson -- the location of the tragic shooting -- to show the
The Universal Zulu Nation is an organization created by proto-hip hop icon Afrika Bambaaataa, aiming to use the genre to spread awareness of social and political issues.
Eminem and his publishing company have initiated a lawsuit against a New Zealand political party for their allegedly unauthorized use of his song "Lose Yourself."
Chris Brown Enters Rehab [Update: L.A. Probation Department Unimpressed] Oct 31, 2013 at 19:30 -04:00
Chris Brown has taken a page out of Lindsey Lohan's playbook in hopes to avoid jail time. A day after being released from police custody following an assault charge from this past weekend in Washington D.C., Chris Brown has decided to check himself into
Congressional Subcommittee Push "Jay-Z & Beyonce Bill" To Restrict Travel To Cuba Jul 11, 2013 at 17:13 -04:00
Although that whole controversy over Beyonce and Jay-Z's trip to Cuba seems like it happened ages ago, it appears that people in politics still haven't let it go.
It seems Wu-Tang Clan veteran Ghostface Killah may be foraying into politics, openly voicing his support for Hackensack, New Jersey 5th District congressional candidate Roy Cho. Cho is both a corporate lawyer and a board member for New Jersey Needs You, a pro
- Kanye West Is Headlining KIIS FM’s Wango Tango Event374 Views6 Comments
- Drake's OVO x Mitchell & Ness 'Raptors' Collab Officially Unveiled738 Views0 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See The LOX Live In Brooklyn99 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration2,862 Views7 Comments
- Lit At LIV: 5 Altercations At The Miami Club3,680 Views10 Comments
- Stream OG Maco's "I Made This Shit Before 'U Guessed It'" Compilation2,507 Views6 Comments
- Lil Durk's Manager Reportedly Killed In Chicago Shooting9,956 Views23 Comments
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da7,278 Views41 Comments
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP2,730 Views5 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky5,061 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title16,257 Views97 Comments
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram22,257 Views45 Comments
- TBT: The Roots3,394 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop23,133 Views39 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]16,474 Views43 Comments