These days, you're more likely to catch Ja Rule making business moves than making new music.
By now, it's a well-known fact that 2 Chainz, despite whatever personality comes across in his music, is a very smart dude. He graduated Alabama State University with a 4.0 GPA, and just last week was seen schooling Nancy Grace in a debate on marijuana.
As New York state governor Andrew Cuomo called upon Jay Z and Russell Simmons to consult him on matters related to the criminal justice system last month, he's probably pleased to hear that Jay has come out in support of his reform plan.
It's no secret that Pharrell has been making huge moves in music for more than a decade now, but recently, he seems to have expanded his aim to encompass global and political issues.
We've seen quite a few rappers do their part by paying tribute to police brutality victim Mike Brown on record, as well as participating in local protests, but only a select few have made it out to Ferguson -- the location of the tragic shooting -- to show the
The Universal Zulu Nation is an organization created by proto-hip hop icon Afrika Bambaaataa, aiming to use the genre to spread awareness of social and political issues.
Eminem and his publishing company have initiated a lawsuit against a New Zealand political party for their allegedly unauthorized use of his song "Lose Yourself."
Chris Brown has taken a page out of Lindsey Lohan's playbook in hopes to avoid jail time. A day after being released from police custody following an assault charge from this past weekend in Washington D.C., Chris Brown has decided to check himself into
Congressional Subcommittee Push "Jay-Z & Beyonce Bill" To Restrict Travel To Cuba Jul 11, 2013 at 05:13pm
Although that whole controversy over Beyonce and Jay-Z's trip to Cuba seems like it happened ages ago, it appears that people in politics still haven't let it go.
It seems Wu-Tang Clan veteran Ghostface Killah may be foraying into politics, openly voicing his support for Hackensack, New Jersey 5th District congressional candidate Roy Cho. Cho is both a corporate lawyer and a board member for New Jersey Needs You, a pro
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark3,872 Views22 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"8,752 Views40 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece23,331 Views41 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 233,122 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak40,969 Views107 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"3,014 Views16 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women71,715 Views116 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay17,485 Views54 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco40,183 Views52 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,704 Views16 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity10,206 Views53 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend15,545 Views17 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,398 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2319,055 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums9,146 Views16 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video892 Views