Joey Bada$$ will be voting for the first time in the upcoming 2016 presidential election. Promoting his World Domination tour kicking off this Friday, he made an appearance on The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore to share his political beliefs.
Recently Lil B made his political opinion known, when he appeared on CNN to reveal that he would not be supporting Presidential candidate Hilary Clinton, instead he was putting his co-sign behind Bernie Sanders.
Especially after Lil B dominated the conversation during the NBA Playoffs this year, it's been clear that the Bay Area cult hero has influence that extends far beyond the music world.
Meek Mill has been catching a ton of flack recently for inciting a beef with Drake on Twitter, and it appears that he may be headed to the studio to record a diss track of his own. A new interview with Billboard put the beef in perspective, as M
More so than usual, Donald Trump has been pissing people off in the past few months. His campaign for the Republican presidential nomination has seen him throw everyone from latinos to John McCain under the bus, and among many others, Jeezy isn't having it.
Listening to Killer Mike talk, or rap, for one minute should be enough to convince you he's a born political leader. While he's always been very vocal about his views, Mike has never attempted to enter politics, but it seems the day has finally come.
These days, you're more likely to catch Ja Rule making business moves than making new music.
By now, it's a well-known fact that 2 Chainz, despite whatever personality comes across in his music, is a very smart dude. He graduated Alabama State University with a 4.0 GPA, and just last week was seen schooling Nancy Grace in a debate on marijuana.
As New York state governor Andrew Cuomo called upon Jay Z and Russell Simmons to consult him on matters related to the criminal justice system last month, he's probably pleased to hear that Jay has come out in support of his reform plan.
It's no secret that Pharrell has been making huge moves in music for more than a decade now, but recently, he seems to have expanded his aim to encompass global and political issues.
We've seen quite a few rappers do their part by paying tribute to police brutality victim Mike Brown on record, as well as participating in local protests, but only a select few have made it out to Ferguson -- the location of the tragic shooting -- to show the
The Universal Zulu Nation is an organization created by proto-hip hop icon Afrika Bambaaataa, aiming to use the genre to spread awareness of social and political issues.
Eminem and his publishing company have initiated a lawsuit against a New Zealand political party for their allegedly unauthorized use of his song "Lose Yourself."
Chris Brown has taken a page out of Lindsey Lohan's playbook in hopes to avoid jail time. A day after being released from police custody following an assault charge from this past weekend in Washington D.C., Chris Brown has decided to check himself into
Congressional Subcommittee Push "Jay-Z & Beyonce Bill" To Restrict Travel To Cuba Jul 11, 2013 at 05:13pm
Although that whole controversy over Beyonce and Jay-Z's trip to Cuba seems like it happened ages ago, it appears that people in politics still haven't let it go.
It seems Wu-Tang Clan veteran Ghostface Killah may be foraying into politics, openly voicing his support for Hackensack, New Jersey 5th District congressional candidate Roy Cho. Cho is both a corporate lawyer and a board member for New Jersey Needs You, a pro
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum615 Views8 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs2,623 Views19 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke5,650 Views39 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"22,232 Views162 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support16,904 Views116 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists36,668 Views179 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company28,258 Views46 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"21,906 Views39 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac15,805 Views91 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work43,012 Views110 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles4,149 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single4,666 Views14 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?9,946 Views37 Comments
You may also like...
- Mick Jenkins "Your Love" Video1,949 Views