By now, it's a well-known fact that 2 Chainz, despite whatever personality comes across in his music, is a very smart dude. He graduated Alabama State University with a 4.0 GPA, and just last week was seen schooling Nancy Grace in a debate on marijuana.
As New York state governor Andrew Cuomo called upon Jay Z and Russell Simmons to consult him on matters related to the criminal justice system last month, he's probably pleased to hear that Jay has come out in support of his reform plan.
It's no secret that Pharrell has been making huge moves in music for more than a decade now, but recently, he seems to have expanded his aim to encompass global and political issues.
We've seen quite a few rappers do their part by paying tribute to police brutality victim Mike Brown on record, as well as participating in local protests, but only a select few have made it out to Ferguson -- the location of the tragic shooting -- to show the
The Universal Zulu Nation is an organization created by proto-hip hop icon Afrika Bambaaataa, aiming to use the genre to spread awareness of social and political issues.
Eminem and his publishing company have initiated a lawsuit against a New Zealand political party for their allegedly unauthorized use of his song "Lose Yourself."
Chris Brown has taken a page out of Lindsey Lohan's playbook in hopes to avoid jail time. A day after being released from police custody following an assault charge from this past weekend in Washington D.C., Chris Brown has decided to check himself into
Congressional Subcommittee Push "Jay-Z & Beyonce Bill" To Restrict Travel To Cuba Jul 11, 2013 at 05:13pm
Although that whole controversy over Beyonce and Jay-Z's trip to Cuba seems like it happened ages ago, it appears that people in politics still haven't let it go.
It seems Wu-Tang Clan veteran Ghostface Killah may be foraying into politics, openly voicing his support for Hackensack, New Jersey 5th District congressional candidate Roy Cho. Cho is both a corporate lawyer and a board member for New Jersey Needs You, a pro
- Charts Don't Lie: April 181,856 Views9 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges6,543 Views21 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"2,310 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)7,805 Views9 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party5,720 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked5,235 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,752 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August33,878 Views177 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach10,982 Views20 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,545 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,855 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold10,781 Views156 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 5,359 Views38 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them14,155 Views66 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"6,167 Views15 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,334 Views