Meek Mill has been catching a ton of flack recently for inciting a beef with Drake on Twitter, and it appears that he may be headed to the studio to record a diss track of his own. A new interview with Billboard put the beef in perspective, as M
More so than usual, Donald Trump has been pissing people off in the past few months. His campaign for the Republican presidential nomination has seen him throw everyone from latinos to John McCain under the bus, and among many others, Jeezy isn't having it.
Listening to Killer Mike talk, or rap, for one minute should be enough to convince you he's a born political leader. While he's always been very vocal about his views, Mike has never attempted to enter politics, but it seems the day has finally come.
These days, you're more likely to catch Ja Rule making business moves than making new music.
By now, it's a well-known fact that 2 Chainz, despite whatever personality comes across in his music, is a very smart dude. He graduated Alabama State University with a 4.0 GPA, and just last week was seen schooling Nancy Grace in a debate on marijuana.
As New York state governor Andrew Cuomo called upon Jay Z and Russell Simmons to consult him on matters related to the criminal justice system last month, he's probably pleased to hear that Jay has come out in support of his reform plan.
It's no secret that Pharrell has been making huge moves in music for more than a decade now, but recently, he seems to have expanded his aim to encompass global and political issues.
We've seen quite a few rappers do their part by paying tribute to police brutality victim Mike Brown on record, as well as participating in local protests, but only a select few have made it out to Ferguson -- the location of the tragic shooting -- to show the
The Universal Zulu Nation is an organization created by proto-hip hop icon Afrika Bambaaataa, aiming to use the genre to spread awareness of social and political issues.
Eminem and his publishing company have initiated a lawsuit against a New Zealand political party for their allegedly unauthorized use of his song "Lose Yourself."
Chris Brown has taken a page out of Lindsey Lohan's playbook in hopes to avoid jail time. A day after being released from police custody following an assault charge from this past weekend in Washington D.C., Chris Brown has decided to check himself into
Congressional Subcommittee Push "Jay-Z & Beyonce Bill" To Restrict Travel To Cuba Jul 11, 2013 at 05:13pm
Although that whole controversy over Beyonce and Jay-Z's trip to Cuba seems like it happened ages ago, it appears that people in politics still haven't let it go.
It seems Wu-Tang Clan veteran Ghostface Killah may be foraying into politics, openly voicing his support for Hackensack, New Jersey 5th District congressional candidate Roy Cho. Cho is both a corporate lawyer and a board member for New Jersey Needs You, a pro
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September497 Views13 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose6,574 Views32 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20152,799 Views3 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 11,764 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks2,346 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt11,686 Views41 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week49,170 Views308 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 13,336 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison5,789 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st14,618 Views45 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 11,672 Views42 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)6,211 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week49,568 Views236 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker8,142 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash20,237 Views53 Comments