After police arrested a 14-year old during a street gathering in Cleveland, the crowd chanted the refrain from Kendrick Lamar's "Alright" in protest. Here's how the person who uploaded the video described the scene...
While Future flew to LA for the final stop of his 4-day Salute The Fans DS2 Tour, his fans clamored outside the Roxy where he will perform tonight, praying to get their hands one of the show's limited free tickets.
Young Thug is facing drug and weapon charges after his home was raided yesterday afternoon, reports Mike Petchenik. Thug was arrested Wednesday morning arrest for threatening to shoot a security guard.
Police are considering Fetty Wap's involvement in a New Jersey assault Friday evening, after the victim suggested that the rapper may have been one of the four people involved in the attack. According to NorthJersey.com, a man working at ShopRite was slap
Chris Brown's home has been broken into in the past, but nothing quite as serious as this. Early Wednesday morning, Brown's recently-purchased home in the San Fernando Valley was targeted for a robbery.
Florida police approached what they were told was a hostage situation this weekend, but it turned out to be nothing more than a Plies video shoot.
Police were taking no chances with BET afterparties this year. In what was likely a reaction to a shooting at an event following the awards in 2014, cops came were in abundance outside of Meek Mill's party last night.
Nipsey Hussle is pretty good at staying out of trouble, it's not often you'll hear about the rapper on the wrong side of the law these days. Instead his focus has been on business, from his All Money In company to his inventive marketing strategies.
It's been a minute since we've heard about a Rick Ross run-in with the police, mainly, we hear about him through various lawsuits these days. Nonetheless, the rapper was arrested this afternoon on a marijuana charge.
Joe Budden failed to appear for his court date Thursday, after which the judge immediately issued a warrant for his arrest, reports TMZ.
Early Sunday morning Coke Boy's next up, Chinx (real name Lionel Pickens), was sitting in his Porsche Panamera with a fellow Coke Boy when a barrage of bullets killed him. Few details have been released thus far, although Chinx's team released a stat
Yesterday, we got word that Chris Brown was being charged with misdemeanor battery after allegedly punching someone during a basketball game over the weekend, but today, charges have been dropped.
Over the weekend, many celebrities hopped on their private jets and made their way to Las Vegas in order to see the anticipated Mayweather/Pacquiao fight go down. Chris Brown was among the hip-hop royalty that visited Vegas, in addition to Jay Z
Crunchy Black is apparently having a tough time these days. Back in January he was wanted by the police for allegedly beating up his fiancee, and now he's added drug possession to his charges.
Last night, protests erupted in Baltimore after the funeral of 25-year-old Freddie Gray, who many believe was wrongfully killed by police.
Rich Homie Quan reportedly tried to leverage his rapper status to gain entrance to Club LIV in Miami over the weekend, and when that didn't work out, he used his fists.
Lil Twist is better known as Justin Bieber's BFF and a fellow troublemaker than the aspiring rapper that he is, and the latest string of charges brought against him will not help that reputation.
Cops Rush To Lil Wayne's Miami Mansion After 911 Caller Claims Four People Shot [Update: Wayne Confirms It Was Prank Call] Mar 11, 2015 at 01:59pm
A call from Lil Wayne's Miami home has sent police rushing to the rapper's house today. While reports indicate that Wayne was not at his house at the time of the report, the caller suggested that four people had been shot at the mansion.
Some might say Suge Knight isn't having the best year, and it's only just begun. The co-founder of Death Row Records started off 2015 with a murder charge to his name, not to mention, he's suffering from a few medical issues stemming from 2014's shooting.
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks346 Views4 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt5,574 Views32 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week37,741 Views250 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 12,661 Views3 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison4,765 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st11,707 Views42 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 10,548 Views38 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)5,834 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week45,448 Views230 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker7,521 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash19,199 Views53 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade30,714 Views55 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill20,458 Views56 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash21,079 Views36 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music54,152 Views223 Comments