The Game certainly pissed a lot people off with his latest interview on The Breakfast Club. First off, his not-so-subtle remarks about Young Thug reignited the beef between the two rappers, with Thug coming at Game once again through an Instagram video.
There's a part in Waka Flocka Flame's excellent new track "Workin" where he raps, "We're the young'ns going crazy shooting cops." In footage acquired by TMZ, you can hear Waka and a bunch of others rap this line during the song's video shoot last night...
Amber Rose may be a vocal supporter of bad bitches and MILFs everywhere, and she may be organizing a Slut Walk for Los Angeles in October, however, her business ventures don't foray into prostitution-- yet she was unwittingly used to lure young girls
Busta Rhymes was recently arrested in New York, after getting into a kerfuffle at the gym. Busta allegedly threw a bottle of Protein Shake at a fellow gym goer, and was arrested for second degree assault.
Another week, another news story that's tangentially related to Chris Brown. This time it involves Breezy's security guard, who ran into some trouble with the cops while his client was busy partying.
After police arrested a 14-year old during a street gathering in Cleveland, the crowd chanted the refrain from Kendrick Lamar's "Alright" in protest. Here's how the person who uploaded the video described the scene...
While Future flew to LA for the final stop of his 4-day Salute The Fans DS2 Tour, his fans clamored outside the Roxy where he will perform tonight, praying to get their hands one of the show's limited free tickets.
Young Thug is facing drug and weapon charges after his home was raided yesterday afternoon, reports Mike Petchenik. Thug was arrested Wednesday morning arrest for threatening to shoot a security guard.
Police are considering Fetty Wap's involvement in a New Jersey assault Friday evening, after the victim suggested that the rapper may have been one of the four people involved in the attack. According to NorthJersey.com, a man working at ShopRite was slap
Chris Brown's home has been broken into in the past, but nothing quite as serious as this. Early Wednesday morning, Brown's recently-purchased home in the San Fernando Valley was targeted for a robbery.
Florida police approached what they were told was a hostage situation this weekend, but it turned out to be nothing more than a Plies video shoot.
Police were taking no chances with BET afterparties this year. In what was likely a reaction to a shooting at an event following the awards in 2014, cops came were in abundance outside of Meek Mill's party last night.
Nipsey Hussle is pretty good at staying out of trouble, it's not often you'll hear about the rapper on the wrong side of the law these days. Instead his focus has been on business, from his All Money In company to his inventive marketing strategies.
It's been a minute since we've heard about a Rick Ross run-in with the police, mainly, we hear about him through various lawsuits these days. Nonetheless, the rapper was arrested this afternoon on a marijuana charge.
Joe Budden failed to appear for his court date Thursday, after which the judge immediately issued a warrant for his arrest, reports TMZ.
Early Sunday morning Coke Boy's next up, Chinx (real name Lionel Pickens), was sitting in his Porsche Panamera with a fellow Coke Boy when a barrage of bullets killed him. Few details have been released thus far, although Chinx's team released a stat
Yesterday, we got word that Chris Brown was being charged with misdemeanor battery after allegedly punching someone during a basketball game over the weekend, but today, charges have been dropped.
Over the weekend, many celebrities hopped on their private jets and made their way to Las Vegas in order to see the anticipated Mayweather/Pacquiao fight go down. Chris Brown was among the hip-hop royalty that visited Vegas, in addition to Jay Z
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"4,613 Views59 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support11,218 Views92 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists28,011 Views157 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company23,142 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"18,432 Views38 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac12,631 Views80 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work34,508 Views102 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,369 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single4,192 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?8,170 Views33 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,438 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame3,059 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views23,780 Views150 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop15,107 Views77 Comments