After a series of acclaimed guest features, Pizzle finally made his HNHH solo debut back in October with a remix to DeJ Loaf's "Try Me." Determined to keep his buzz up, he returns with "Like Me," an original track featuring Floozy & D. Bridge.
Gucci Mane recently connected to his fans with an open letter he wrote from prison, citing the ways he's planning to change his life and focus on bettering himself and bettering the rap game. While we wait for GuWop to be free once more and shake up the game
Michigan-based producer Krip brings along King Los and Pizzle for the latest single off his upcoming GroundWork mixtape. The song arrives on the heels of recent comments from Lupe Fiasco claiming that King Los is a better lyricist than Kendrick Lamar.
Stream mILLer (Prod. By Cardo), the newest drop from Talent Couture which features Pizzle & Gerald Walker. The cut was released on Saturday, April 7th, 2012. Talent Couture continues to impress with each new leak, and mILLer (Prod. By Cardo) is no exception.
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"2,443 Views14 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram45,613 Views255 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B8,482 Views37 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG55,589 Views112 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked55,715 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done23,120 Views88 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,725 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks17,485 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,528 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,191 Views55 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,182 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,489 Views40 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,042 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,314 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once6,948 Views16 Comments