Last year Mac Miller and Pharrell announced that they would be joining forces for a collaborative project titled Pink Slime. They proceeded to roll out two singles from the EP, "Onaroll" and "Glow" both of which were very well received.
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers2,186 Views17 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit3,926 Views12 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,000711 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20151,415 Views5 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK4,831 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL1,372 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"7,307 Views42 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida6,885 Views66 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show4,491 Views17 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,800 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More7,847 Views52 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,878 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,701 Views32 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid69,807 Views128 Comments
You may also like...