Last year Mac Miller and Pharrell announced that they would be joining forces for a collaborative project titled Pink Slime. They proceeded to roll out two singles from the EP, "Onaroll" and "Glow" both of which were very well received.
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way1,219 Views23 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio3,193 Views40 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"6,705 Views35 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio16,077 Views32 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Gives His Chain To A Young Fan With "Rodeo" Tattoo11,330 Views46 Comments
- Black Star (Mos Def & Talib Kweli) To Reunite In Australia991 Views10 Comments
- Amber Rose's Mom To Kanye West: "F*CK Yo 30 Showers!"11,456 Views63 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know ASAP Rocky?4,323 Views25 Comments
- PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da To Provide Mixes For Tonight's Episode Of OVO Sound Radio10,173 Views23 Comments
- Childish Gambino Invites Disappointed Australian Fans To New Show13,361 Views43 Comments
- Young Thug Shares Revised Tour Schedule6,345 Views64 Comments
- Victor Cruz Debuts The 'Haystack' Nike Air Cruz On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon 4,281 Views6 Comments
- Stream Chedda Da Connect's "Chedda World: The Album"2,498 Views12 Comments
- Review: Lil Herb's "Ballin Like I'm Kobe"11,736 Views81 Comments
You may also like...