For those unfamiliar, Amir Obé is an emerging emcee formerly known as Phreshy Duzit, born in Brooklyn and raised in Detroit. "Jay Z, Kanye, Esco" is a new single from his upcoming Detrooklyn mixtape, soundtracked by Detroit producer NYLZ.
This week's Underrated Audio gathers four tracks of varying kinds for your listening pleasure.
Bump Detroit Cartier (Prod. By Nylz), the latest cut from Phreshy Duzit. It was released on Thursday, July 18th, 2013. Things are improving for Phreshy Duzit with each new offering, and Detroit Cartier (Prod. By Nylz) is certainly no exception.
Check out On This Side, the latest track from Dirty Diana, featuring King Los, Cory Gunz & Phreshy Duzit which dropped on Tuesday, April 30th, 2013.
Bump Hoes Down (Prod by NYLZ), the latest cut from Phreshy Duzit featuring Emilio Rojas on the assist. It was released on Thursday, March 7th, 2013.
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show2,027 Views8 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks2,354 Views1 Comment
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday3,792 Views21 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month4,977 Views33 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show11,771 Views27 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today4,907 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj51,339 Views218 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal126,930 Views761 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"72,737 Views144 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"60,610 Views82 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight2,060 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,820 Views9 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"45,615 Views166 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall4,273 Views0 Comments