For those unfamiliar, Amir Obé is an emerging emcee formerly known as Phreshy Duzit, born in Brooklyn and raised in Detroit. "Jay Z, Kanye, Esco" is a new single from his upcoming Detrooklyn mixtape, soundtracked by Detroit producer NYLZ.
This week's Underrated Audio gathers four tracks of varying kinds for your listening pleasure.
Bump Detroit Cartier (Prod. By Nylz), the latest cut from Phreshy Duzit. It was released on Thursday, July 18th, 2013. Things are improving for Phreshy Duzit with each new offering, and Detroit Cartier (Prod. By Nylz) is certainly no exception.
Check out On This Side, the latest track from Dirty Diana, featuring King Los, Cory Gunz & Phreshy Duzit which dropped on Tuesday, April 30th, 2013.
Bump Hoes Down (Prod by NYLZ), the latest cut from Phreshy Duzit featuring Emilio Rojas on the assist. It was released on Thursday, March 7th, 2013.
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"3,907 Views32 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather12,479 Views27 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date34,542 Views108 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now11,158 Views23 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"2,869 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"4,053 Views22 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,877 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,252 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness6,815 Views48 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best6,997 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million5,963 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande29,673 Views115 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,474 Views22 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast45,127 Views122 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike11,074 Views0 Comments