Childish Gambino is the next star to nab the cover of Complex. With the recent success of Because The Internet, the actor-turned-rapper talks to Complex about, unsurprisingly, the internet, his album, his childhood and more.
Pusha T In Studio With The Neptunes [Update: Studio Session Actually For New Clipse Album] Jan 6, 2014 at 05:36pm
Pusha T is starting the New Year with a studio session that will definitely please fans. The 1/2 of Clipse is locking in a 20-day studio session with Pharrell and Chad Hugo aka The Neptunes.
Tyga recently gave us a mixtape, Well Done 4, which is a precursor to his next studio album The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty. With the tape out of the way, it seems like T-Raww is already back in the studio working on new music.
Leading up to Christmas we saw a lot of rappers and singers get into the spirit of things, by giving back to the needy, spending time with family, holiday shopping etc., much of which was documented on Twitter and Instagram.
Photos: Andre 3000, 2 Chainz, T.I., Lil Wayne & More Hit Kanye West's "Yeezus" Tour In Atlanta Dec 2, 2013 at 04:43pm
When Kanye West's "Yeezus" tour hit New York, we saw celebrities and fellow rappers alike come out to support Ye and Kendrick Lamar. The same can be said for the recent "Yeezus" tour stop in Atlanta.
The 2013 American Music Awards are going down right now in L.A. at the Nokia Theatre. While the event isn't strictly hip-hop, you will see Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Kendrick Lamar, Rihanna, R. Kelly and Justin Timberlake take the stage.
As y'all know, Sundays are slow here at HNHH, which is reason enough to kill time with this completely arbitrary list.
It looks like we may hear something between Q-Tip and Kendrick Lamar, as the two were spotted in the studio together last night.
The Game posted a photo earlier this week on his Instagram of him and Tupac, but it was quickly revealed that the photo was photoshopped.
Eminem has returned to the music, and with his return has come (what are usually) rare interviews with the "Rap God," including this one for Complex's December/January cover.
Last night celebrities flooded their Instagram accounts with photos of what they donned for this year's Halloween festivities.
Halloween arrives tomorrow, and it's the time of the year where grown ass men and women can get away with dressing up as whatever they want, really, and usually for women, that involves showing as much skin as possible.
Today is Drake's 27th birthday, and the OVO rapper was up all night celebrating. The birthday festivities have been documented on Instagram, so you can take a look at what went down in the gallery above.
Kendrick Lamar is the latest artist to get the Terry Richardson treatment. The Compton rapper, whose major label debut just celebrated its first anniversary yesterday, got together with the iconic photographer for a Document magazine spread.
Wiz Khalifa has been busy working on his upcoming album Blacc Hollywood, and we may get a Mannie Fresh collaboration on the LP, if their recent studio session was successful.
Yesterday Nipsey Hussle tweeted that he made $100,000 off selling hard copies of his Crenshaw mixtape for $100. Now we find out where some of that $100k came from-- none other than Jay Z.
Iggy Azalea nabbed another magazine cover this month, with the new issue of Paper Magazine.
Jay Z Covers Vanity Fair [Update: Jay Talks On Drug-Dealing Past, Blue Ivy & More] Oct 1, 2013 at 10:34am
Jay Z's stylist, June Ambrose, decided to reveal on Instagram today that her client will be on the cover of Vanity Fair's upcoming issue.
- Safaree Samuels Covered Up His Nicki Minaj Tattoo1,669 Views13 Comments
- DeJ Loaf Hits The Studio With Pharrell & Pusha T1,219 Views8 Comments
- Curren$y Announces "Canal St. Confidential" Release Date1,583 Views16 Comments
- Ranking The Top-10 Most Valuable Nike Foamposites 520 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs15,128 Views46 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week3,714 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers16,090 Views38 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit23,143 Views45 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,847 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20153,676 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign17,654 Views45 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK10,693 Views33 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL2,753 Views17 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"16,984 Views51 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida10,845 Views81 Comments
You may also like...
- K Camp Freestyles On Funkmaster Flex1,191 Views