The 2013 American Music Awards are going down right now in L.A. at the Nokia Theatre. While the event isn't strictly hip-hop, you will see Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Kendrick Lamar, Rihanna, R. Kelly and Justin Timberlake take the stage.
As y'all know, Sundays are slow here at HNHH, which is reason enough to kill time with this completely arbitrary list.
It looks like we may hear something between Q-Tip and Kendrick Lamar, as the two were spotted in the studio together last night.
The Game posted a photo earlier this week on his Instagram of him and Tupac, but it was quickly revealed that the photo was photoshopped.
Eminem has returned to the music, and with his return has come (what are usually) rare interviews with the "Rap God," including this one for Complex's December/January cover.
Last night celebrities flooded their Instagram accounts with photos of what they donned for this year's Halloween festivities.
Halloween arrives tomorrow, and it's the time of the year where grown ass men and women can get away with dressing up as whatever they want, really, and usually for women, that involves showing as much skin as possible.
Today is Drake's 27th birthday, and the OVO rapper was up all night celebrating. The birthday festivities have been documented on Instagram, so you can take a look at what went down in the gallery above.
Kendrick Lamar is the latest artist to get the Terry Richardson treatment. The Compton rapper, whose major label debut just celebrated its first anniversary yesterday, got together with the iconic photographer for a Document magazine spread.
Wiz Khalifa has been busy working on his upcoming album Blacc Hollywood, and we may get a Mannie Fresh collaboration on the LP, if their recent studio session was successful.
Yesterday Nipsey Hussle tweeted that he made $100,000 off selling hard copies of his Crenshaw mixtape for $100. Now we find out where some of that $100k came from-- none other than Jay Z.
Iggy Azalea nabbed another magazine cover this month, with the new issue of Paper Magazine.
Jay Z Covers Vanity Fair [Update: Jay Talks On Drug-Dealing Past, Blue Ivy & More] Oct 1, 2013 at 10:34am
Jay Z's stylist, June Ambrose, decided to reveal on Instagram today that her client will be on the cover of Vanity Fair's upcoming issue.
Today marks the 17-year anniversary of legendary emcee Tupac Shakur's death. Pac passed on September 13th in 1996 at the age of 25 after a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas left him hospitalized.
Big Sean's new album Hall Of Fame officially dropped today, but Sean Don's been celebrating it. Last week in Ohio at Villa Big Sean held a block party in celebration of the album, and HotNewHipHop was on hand at the event.
Big Sean Covers The Source [Update: Juicy J & Dr. Luke Cover The Source Too] Aug 26, 2013 at 04:46pm
Big Sean is covering a big issue for The Source magazine, their 16th annual Power 30 list. Peep the cover in the gallery above, and check out some excerpts from the interview below. The magazine will be on newsstands nationwide on September 3rd.
- Pusha T Cuts Off His Signature Braids26,313 Views47 Comments
- Drake Hints At Remix To Fetty Wap's "My Way"37,854 Views95 Comments
- Under Armour Officially Unveils 'MVP' Edition Of The Curry One3,019 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Will Join Ice Cube & Eve In "Barbershop 3"8,608 Views28 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 27 - May 34,246 Views4 Comments
- Jaden Smith Deletes His Twitter Account10,442 Views24 Comments
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Are Trying To Take "Blurred Lines" Back To Court5,616 Views13 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Involved In Basketball Brawl 16,334 Views46 Comments
- Stream Tech N9ne's "Special Effects"4,839 Views29 Comments
- The Best Possible Acronyms For Kanye West's "SWISH"19,652 Views42 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign & B.o.B Cover RESPECT Magazine2,944 Views4 Comments
- 7 Most Costly NBA Playoff Injuries Of The Last Decade2,320 Views0 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Fabolous Vs. Lloyd Banks10,098 Views41 Comments
- Capone-N-Noreaga Share "Lessons" Artwork & Tracklist1,718 Views5 Comments
- Tyga Blasts TMZ For "Fabricated" Story15,587 Views40 Comments
You may also like...