Childish Gambino is the next star to nab the cover of Complex. With the recent success of Because The Internet, the actor-turned-rapper talks to Complex about, unsurprisingly, the internet, his album, his childhood and more.
Pusha T In Studio With The Neptunes [Update: Studio Session Actually For New Clipse Album] Jan 6, 2014 at 05:36pm
Pusha T is starting the New Year with a studio session that will definitely please fans. The 1/2 of Clipse is locking in a 20-day studio session with Pharrell and Chad Hugo aka The Neptunes.
Tyga recently gave us a mixtape, Well Done 4, which is a precursor to his next studio album The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty. With the tape out of the way, it seems like T-Raww is already back in the studio working on new music.
Leading up to Christmas we saw a lot of rappers and singers get into the spirit of things, by giving back to the needy, spending time with family, holiday shopping etc., much of which was documented on Twitter and Instagram.
Photos: Andre 3000, 2 Chainz, T.I., Lil Wayne & More Hit Kanye West's "Yeezus" Tour In Atlanta Dec 2, 2013 at 04:43pm
When Kanye West's "Yeezus" tour hit New York, we saw celebrities and fellow rappers alike come out to support Ye and Kendrick Lamar. The same can be said for the recent "Yeezus" tour stop in Atlanta.
The 2013 American Music Awards are going down right now in L.A. at the Nokia Theatre. While the event isn't strictly hip-hop, you will see Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Kendrick Lamar, Rihanna, R. Kelly and Justin Timberlake take the stage.
As y'all know, Sundays are slow here at HNHH, which is reason enough to kill time with this completely arbitrary list.
It looks like we may hear something between Q-Tip and Kendrick Lamar, as the two were spotted in the studio together last night.
The Game posted a photo earlier this week on his Instagram of him and Tupac, but it was quickly revealed that the photo was photoshopped.
Eminem has returned to the music, and with his return has come (what are usually) rare interviews with the "Rap God," including this one for Complex's December/January cover.
Last night celebrities flooded their Instagram accounts with photos of what they donned for this year's Halloween festivities.
Halloween arrives tomorrow, and it's the time of the year where grown ass men and women can get away with dressing up as whatever they want, really, and usually for women, that involves showing as much skin as possible.
Today is Drake's 27th birthday, and the OVO rapper was up all night celebrating. The birthday festivities have been documented on Instagram, so you can take a look at what went down in the gallery above.
Kendrick Lamar is the latest artist to get the Terry Richardson treatment. The Compton rapper, whose major label debut just celebrated its first anniversary yesterday, got together with the iconic photographer for a Document magazine spread.
Wiz Khalifa has been busy working on his upcoming album Blacc Hollywood, and we may get a Mannie Fresh collaboration on the LP, if their recent studio session was successful.
Yesterday Nipsey Hussle tweeted that he made $100,000 off selling hard copies of his Crenshaw mixtape for $100. Now we find out where some of that $100k came from-- none other than Jay Z.
Iggy Azalea nabbed another magazine cover this month, with the new issue of Paper Magazine.
Jay Z Covers Vanity Fair [Update: Jay Talks On Drug-Dealing Past, Blue Ivy & More] Oct 1, 2013 at 10:34am
Jay Z's stylist, June Ambrose, decided to reveal on Instagram today that her client will be on the cover of Vanity Fair's upcoming issue.
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness Tracklist"694 Views5 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 1 View0 Comments
- Two People Killed In Shooting At OVO Fest Afterparty2,599 Views24 Comments
- Where Is Frank Ocean? Tracking His Movements Since "Channel Orange"721 Views4 Comments
- Two People Shot Outside Of J Cole’s Concert In New Jersey Monday Night8,114 Views42 Comments
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"123,321 Views396 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss46,604 Views65 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 26,014 Views5 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal83,850 Views191 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release10,227 Views86 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 14,925 Views75 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students2,888 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 201513,025 Views27 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter11,277 Views25 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike3,488 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Performs "Back To Back" At OVO Fest5,265 Views
- JMSN "Need U" Video727 Views
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting4,529 Views