The Fader already unveiled a huge cover for their 100th issue, with Drake picking his teeth with a toothpick on the celebratory issue. However they've just now unveiled a second cover, with an equally big much bigger star- Rihanna.
After Khloe Kardashian put her legendary booty meat on display on the last cover of Complex magazine, Justin Bieber snags the Oct/Nov cover.
The hip-hop power couple, Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj, will star in an upcoming spread for GQ magazine. This serves as the couple's first real photo shoot together, and to get fans ready/excited, GQ has released a quick teaser video today.
Beyonce looks as flawless as ever on the cover of Flaunt magazine, rocking a braided ponytail for her black & white close-up shot.
The Weeknd, as we read during his NYTimes profile, is attempting to evolve and thus come out of his shell a bit more with his upcoming album Beauty Behind the Madness. We've already seen evidence of this, not only with the New York Times interview, b
Young Thug's become rap's favorite weirdo, whether that means trolling him or praising his earworm music, he gets a sufficient division of both.
In one of the more random news stories you'll come across today, power couple Kanye and Kim have teamed up with famed fashion photographer Juergen Teller for a new collection of photos in the book "Kanye, Juergen & Kim." This follows closely on the he
We kicked off our digital cover story series with Action Bronson for a March/April release. The story was timed with the release of Mr. Wonderful, Bronsolino's much-lauded debut album.
While most of us we're probably stuck in a weed coma on 4/20, it appears that Rae Sremmurd had enough energy to pay a visit to Terry Richardson's studio.
Every year, TIME magazine names "The TIME 100," a list of the hundred most influential people in the world. This year, Kanye West was not only included on the list-- he also appears on the cover of the issue.
Pretty Muthafucka Season will soon be in effect, with news that Rocky's sophomore album is finished, and that the Harlem spitter is aiming for a summer release. Rocky decided to drop a verse from the album acapella during a GQ photo shoot.&
Azealia Banks Shares Her Playboy Cover [Update: Peep More Photos From The Spread] Mar 16, 2015 at 01:07pm
Last month, Azealia Banks took a break from her many Twitter beefs to inform us that she'd be appearing on the cover of the April 2015 issue of Playboy. Today, she's shared the cover photo, in which she's not naked.
Tink is poised for success. With Timbaland backing the rapper-slash-singer, and a strong buzz thanks to the producer leaking a few records during a Breakfast Club sit-down last year, she has the rap game's full attention.
Rihanna is a chameleon of sorts, changing her look every other day especially when it comes to magazine covers, of which she has plenty.
The cover shot for Nicki Minaj's recent Rolling Stone issue was enticing enough, and now Terry Richardson has released a few more shots he took with Nicki during their Rolling Stone shoot, bringing the level of thirst up a notch.
We've seen Tinashe really pop off in 2014, from her single "2 On" taking over clubs and airwaves, to her debut album Aquarius making many year-end lists. She's slowly becoming a superstar, and with that, magazine covers and photoshoots inevitably follow.
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks1,572 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped15,293 Views71 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20152,521 Views16 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"9,539 Views120 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments13,181 Views140 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?7,005 Views35 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"2,734 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama2,883 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title12,296 Views60 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist5,652 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More13,661 Views42 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 419,816 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201634,977 Views155 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 9,293 Views62 Comments