We kicked off our digital cover story series with Action Bronson for a March/April release. The story was timed with the release of Mr. Wonderful, Bronsolino's much-lauded debut album.
While most of us we're probably stuck in a weed coma on 4/20, it appears that Rae Sremmurd had enough energy to pay a visit to Terry Richardson's studio.
We're very excited today to debut our first-ever digital cover story, with Mr. Wonderful himself, Action Bronson.
Pretty Muthafucka Season will soon be in effect, with news that Rocky's sophomore album is finished, and that the Harlem spitter is aiming for a summer release. Rocky decided to drop a verse from the album acapella during a GQ photo shoot.&
Azealia Banks Shares Her Playboy Cover [Update: Peep More Photos From The Spread] Mar 16, 2015 at 01:07pm
Last month, Azealia Banks took a break from her many Twitter beefs to inform us that she'd be appearing on the cover of the April 2015 issue of Playboy. Today, she's shared the cover photo, in which she's not naked.
Tink is poised for success. With Timbaland backing the rapper-slash-singer, and a strong buzz thanks to the producer leaking a few records during a Breakfast Club sit-down last year, she has the rap game's full attention.
Rihanna is a chameleon of sorts, changing her look every other day especially when it comes to magazine covers, of which she has plenty.
The cover shot for Nicki Minaj's recent Rolling Stone issue was enticing enough, and now Terry Richardson has released a few more shots he took with Nicki during their Rolling Stone shoot, bringing the level of thirst up a notch.
We've seen Tinashe really pop off in 2014, from her single "2 On" taking over clubs and airwaves, to her debut album Aquarius making many year-end lists. She's slowly becoming a superstar, and with that, magazine covers and photoshoots inevitably follow.
Between dropping some big radio smashes this year, Nicki Minaj has been spending most of her time modeling.
After unveiling their creative Wale and Jerry Seinfeld magazine cover yesterday and it's accompanying interview, Complex follows up today with another big star on the cover, Nicki Minaj.
Nicki Minaj Covers Billboard Magazine, Says "The Pinkprint" Will Be "Important To Hip-Hop" Nov 7, 2014 at 10:38am
Nicki Minaj has been racking in the magazine covers as of late. Shortly after the December issue of V magazine was revealed, with the Queen of the Barbz on the front, we receive another December issue featuring Minaj from Billboard magazine.
This week is turning out to be a great one for sexy photo shoots from the ladies of hip-hop. Just two days after Rihanna went topless for the cover of Elle, Nicki Minaj has shown up on the cover of V Magazine in an array of skimpy, skintight clothing.
Rihanna nabs two different covers in the same month. That is the power of Rih Rih. After appearing on Elle's cover for a fashion-forward and different look, Rihanna nabs the cover of men's magazine Esquire for a steamy photoshoot.
Rihanna returning to Instagram made headlines across the web, even CNN got in on the news, if you can believe it. Now that Rih Rih is back, she's wasted no time in uploading photos to her account.
Rick Ross is one of the many heavily-tatted rappers in the game, it seems to be a right of passage when it comes to rapping. The MMG boss connected with Urban Ink once again to put all his tattoos on display, and discuss some of them in detail.
Nicki Minaj is finishing up her third studio album, The Pinkprint, which is led by the "Baby Got Back"-sampled single "Anaconda." The single artwork alone shook up the 'net, and when the music video later dropped, that was tripled.
In just a few weeks, Kelly Rowland will be giving birth to her first child. Surprisingly, she's taken this opportunity to pose nude for Elle magazine. Check out the prenatal photoshoot above.
Although Rihanna has done a few thirst-inducing sexy photo shoots this year (most notably one for a French magazine that showed her topless), her latest ones have been less revealing and... well... weirder.
Nicki Minaj does her best housewife impression for her latest photo shoot with Dazed magazine. The Queen Barbz covers the new issue of the magazine not once, but twice, with two alternate covers available.
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff1 View0 Comments
- Q&A With A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A." Co-Executive Producer Hector Delgado 570 Views1 Comment
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Adidas For New Football Cleats181 Views0 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"2,806 Views14 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream42,378 Views188 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles11,839 Views49 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest3,840 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks7,199 Views12 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger5,014 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"19,833 Views73 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,938 Views7 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App9,361 Views21 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,592 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances42,227 Views29 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."29,773 Views223 Comments
You may also like...
- Lil Mama "Sausage" Video742 Views