Tinashe is working her way towards JOYRIDE, although she hasn't revealed a proper release date yet, all signs point to the fact it's coming soon. Whenever it does arrive though, it's sure to propel Tinashe all the way into pop stardom, if that's not alrea
Rihanna, who recently launched her own beauty and style agency, is helping design/inspire and promote the FENTY X PUMA Creeper. The rollout of the line began with the release of the suede Creeper dropped in September.
While Beyoncé generally keeps a strict "no interviews" policy, she's shared a few brief thoughts (most likely by email) in her new BEAT magazine feature. The questions weren't exactly controversial, but we did learn a few things, such as her though
Although Beyonce is apparently not doing any real interviews, she still nabs magazine cover after magazine cover. For her recent cover with Flaunt magazine, she actually did a thought bubble/word association game instead of a proper interview (lol).
The Fader already unveiled a huge cover for their 100th issue, with Drake picking his teeth with a toothpick on the celebratory issue. However they've just now unveiled a second cover, with an equally big much bigger star- Rihanna.
After Khloe Kardashian put her legendary booty meat on display on the last cover of Complex magazine, Justin Bieber snags the Oct/Nov cover.
The hip-hop power couple, Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj, will star in an upcoming spread for GQ magazine. This serves as the couple's first real photo shoot together, and to get fans ready/excited, GQ has released a quick teaser video today.
Beyonce looks as flawless as ever on the cover of Flaunt magazine, rocking a braided ponytail for her black & white close-up shot.
The Weeknd, as we read during his NYTimes profile, is attempting to evolve and thus come out of his shell a bit more with his upcoming album Beauty Behind the Madness. We've already seen evidence of this, not only with the New York Times interview, b
Young Thug's become rap's favorite weirdo, whether that means trolling him or praising his earworm music, he gets a sufficient division of both.
In one of the more random news stories you'll come across today, power couple Kanye and Kim have teamed up with famed fashion photographer Juergen Teller for a new collection of photos in the book "Kanye, Juergen & Kim." This follows closely on the he
We kicked off our digital cover story series with Action Bronson for a March/April release. The story was timed with the release of Mr. Wonderful, Bronsolino's much-lauded debut album.
While most of us we're probably stuck in a weed coma on 4/20, it appears that Rae Sremmurd had enough energy to pay a visit to Terry Richardson's studio.
Every year, TIME magazine names "The TIME 100," a list of the hundred most influential people in the world. This year, Kanye West was not only included on the list-- he also appears on the cover of the issue.
Pretty Muthafucka Season will soon be in effect, with news that Rocky's sophomore album is finished, and that the Harlem spitter is aiming for a summer release. Rocky decided to drop a verse from the album acapella during a GQ photo shoot.&
Azealia Banks Shares Her Playboy Cover [Update: Peep More Photos From The Spread] Mar 16, 2015 at 01:07pm
Last month, Azealia Banks took a break from her many Twitter beefs to inform us that she'd be appearing on the cover of the April 2015 issue of Playboy. Today, she's shared the cover photo, in which she's not naked.
- What’s New In Battle Rap (November 27)687 Views0 Comments
- Stream Erykah Badu's "But You Caint Use My Phone"8,065 Views13 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”19,511 Views56 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"11,886 Views28 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For1,055 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston6,478 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles15,432 Views34 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed217,868 Views351 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear9,323 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For8,121 Views40 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night19,843 Views62 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt28,286 Views81 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,605 Views151 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"6,186 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th15,414 Views36 Comments