The Weeknd, as we read during his NYTimes profile, is attempting to evolve and thus come out of his shell a bit more with his upcoming album Beauty Behind the Madness. We've already seen evidence of this, not only with the New York Times interview, b
Young Thug's become rap's favorite weirdo, whether that means trolling him or praising his earworm music, he gets a sufficient division of both.
In one of the more random news stories you'll come across today, power couple Kanye and Kim have teamed up with famed fashion photographer Juergen Teller for a new collection of photos in the book "Kanye, Juergen & Kim." This follows closely on the he
We kicked off our digital cover story series with Action Bronson for a March/April release. The story was timed with the release of Mr. Wonderful, Bronsolino's much-lauded debut album.
While most of us we're probably stuck in a weed coma on 4/20, it appears that Rae Sremmurd had enough energy to pay a visit to Terry Richardson's studio.
Pretty Muthafucka Season will soon be in effect, with news that Rocky's sophomore album is finished, and that the Harlem spitter is aiming for a summer release. Rocky decided to drop a verse from the album acapella during a GQ photo shoot.&
Azealia Banks Shares Her Playboy Cover [Update: Peep More Photos From The Spread] Mar 16, 2015 at 01:07pm
Last month, Azealia Banks took a break from her many Twitter beefs to inform us that she'd be appearing on the cover of the April 2015 issue of Playboy. Today, she's shared the cover photo, in which she's not naked.
Tink is poised for success. With Timbaland backing the rapper-slash-singer, and a strong buzz thanks to the producer leaking a few records during a Breakfast Club sit-down last year, she has the rap game's full attention.
Rihanna is a chameleon of sorts, changing her look every other day especially when it comes to magazine covers, of which she has plenty.
The cover shot for Nicki Minaj's recent Rolling Stone issue was enticing enough, and now Terry Richardson has released a few more shots he took with Nicki during their Rolling Stone shoot, bringing the level of thirst up a notch.
We've seen Tinashe really pop off in 2014, from her single "2 On" taking over clubs and airwaves, to her debut album Aquarius making many year-end lists. She's slowly becoming a superstar, and with that, magazine covers and photoshoots inevitably follow.
Between dropping some big radio smashes this year, Nicki Minaj has been spending most of her time modeling.
After unveiling their creative Wale and Jerry Seinfeld magazine cover yesterday and it's accompanying interview, Complex follows up today with another big star on the cover, Nicki Minaj.
Nicki Minaj Covers Billboard Magazine, Says "The Pinkprint" Will Be "Important To Hip-Hop" Nov 7, 2014 at 10:38am
Nicki Minaj has been racking in the magazine covers as of late. Shortly after the December issue of V magazine was revealed, with the Queen of the Barbz on the front, we receive another December issue featuring Minaj from Billboard magazine.
This week is turning out to be a great one for sexy photo shoots from the ladies of hip-hop. Just two days after Rihanna went topless for the cover of Elle, Nicki Minaj has shown up on the cover of V Magazine in an array of skimpy, skintight clothing.
Rihanna nabs two different covers in the same month. That is the power of Rih Rih. After appearing on Elle's cover for a fashion-forward and different look, Rihanna nabs the cover of men's magazine Esquire for a steamy photoshoot.
Rihanna returning to Instagram made headlines across the web, even CNN got in on the news, if you can believe it. Now that Rih Rih is back, she's wasted no time in uploading photos to her account.
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs5,487 Views28 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week2,499 Views16 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers12,355 Views33 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit17,265 Views43 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,512 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20152,995 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign14,346 Views40 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK8,735 Views29 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL2,324 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"13,520 Views49 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida9,574 Views77 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show6,844 Views20 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,455 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More10,982 Views56 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album4,489 Views9 Comments
You may also like...
- K Camp Freestyles On Funkmaster Flex271 Views
- Tinashe "Bet" x "Feels Like Vegas" Video1,887 Views
- Majid Jordan Feat. Drake "My Love" Video7,594 Views