In one of the more random news stories you'll come across today, power couple Kanye and Kim have teamed up with famed fashion photographer Juergen Teller for a new collection of photos in the book "Kanye, Juergen & Kim." This follows closely on the he
We kicked off our digital cover story series with Action Bronson for a March/April release. The story was timed with the release of Mr. Wonderful, Bronsolino's much-lauded debut album.
While most of us we're probably stuck in a weed coma on 4/20, it appears that Rae Sremmurd had enough energy to pay a visit to Terry Richardson's studio.
Pretty Muthafucka Season will soon be in effect, with news that Rocky's sophomore album is finished, and that the Harlem spitter is aiming for a summer release. Rocky decided to drop a verse from the album acapella during a GQ photo shoot.&
Azealia Banks Shares Her Playboy Cover [Update: Peep More Photos From The Spread] Mar 16, 2015 at 01:07pm
Last month, Azealia Banks took a break from her many Twitter beefs to inform us that she'd be appearing on the cover of the April 2015 issue of Playboy. Today, she's shared the cover photo, in which she's not naked.
Tink is poised for success. With Timbaland backing the rapper-slash-singer, and a strong buzz thanks to the producer leaking a few records during a Breakfast Club sit-down last year, she has the rap game's full attention.
Rihanna is a chameleon of sorts, changing her look every other day especially when it comes to magazine covers, of which she has plenty.
The cover shot for Nicki Minaj's recent Rolling Stone issue was enticing enough, and now Terry Richardson has released a few more shots he took with Nicki during their Rolling Stone shoot, bringing the level of thirst up a notch.
We've seen Tinashe really pop off in 2014, from her single "2 On" taking over clubs and airwaves, to her debut album Aquarius making many year-end lists. She's slowly becoming a superstar, and with that, magazine covers and photoshoots inevitably follow.
Between dropping some big radio smashes this year, Nicki Minaj has been spending most of her time modeling.
After unveiling their creative Wale and Jerry Seinfeld magazine cover yesterday and it's accompanying interview, Complex follows up today with another big star on the cover, Nicki Minaj.
Nicki Minaj Covers Billboard Magazine, Says "The Pinkprint" Will Be "Important To Hip-Hop" Nov 7, 2014 at 10:38am
Nicki Minaj has been racking in the magazine covers as of late. Shortly after the December issue of V magazine was revealed, with the Queen of the Barbz on the front, we receive another December issue featuring Minaj from Billboard magazine.
This week is turning out to be a great one for sexy photo shoots from the ladies of hip-hop. Just two days after Rihanna went topless for the cover of Elle, Nicki Minaj has shown up on the cover of V Magazine in an array of skimpy, skintight clothing.
Rihanna nabs two different covers in the same month. That is the power of Rih Rih. After appearing on Elle's cover for a fashion-forward and different look, Rihanna nabs the cover of men's magazine Esquire for a steamy photoshoot.
Rihanna returning to Instagram made headlines across the web, even CNN got in on the news, if you can believe it. Now that Rih Rih is back, she's wasted no time in uploading photos to her account.
Rick Ross is one of the many heavily-tatted rappers in the game, it seems to be a right of passage when it comes to rapping. The MMG boss connected with Urban Ink once again to put all his tattoos on display, and discuss some of them in detail.
Nicki Minaj is finishing up her third studio album, The Pinkprint, which is led by the "Baby Got Back"-sampled single "Anaconda." The single artwork alone shook up the 'net, and when the music video later dropped, that was tripled.
In just a few weeks, Kelly Rowland will be giving birth to her first child. Surprisingly, she's taken this opportunity to pose nude for Elle magazine. Check out the prenatal photoshoot above.
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness Tracklist"694 Views5 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 1 View0 Comments
- Two People Killed In Shooting At OVO Fest Afterparty2,599 Views24 Comments
- Where Is Frank Ocean? Tracking His Movements Since "Channel Orange"721 Views4 Comments
- Two People Shot Outside Of J Cole’s Concert In New Jersey Monday Night8,114 Views42 Comments
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"123,321 Views396 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss46,604 Views65 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 26,014 Views5 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal83,850 Views191 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release10,227 Views86 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 14,925 Views75 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students2,888 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 201513,025 Views27 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter11,277 Views25 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike3,488 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Performs "Back To Back" At OVO Fest5,265 Views
- JMSN "Need U" Video727 Views
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting4,515 Views