While at Wireless Festival 2015 this past weekend in London, TDE’s Kendrick Lamar took time out of his busy schedule and sat down with Hot 97’s Peter Rosenberg for a little interview following his performance.
After hitting up the Breakfast Club to share his own perspective on his sub-par first week sales for his debut, Major Without A Deal, the New York rapper intent on bringing 2000s rap back visited HOT 97's Ebro In The Morning.
As we lead up to Vince Staples' debut project, Summertime '06, the rapper has been keeping his name active across the web.
Father's audience has been growing steadily with every release, and as one of the more promising young artists in the game, he landed a spot on Peter Rosenberg's up-and-comer showcase, Real Late.
Tour mates Waka Flocka Flame and Steve Aoki stopped by Hot 97's Morning Show earlier today for an exclusive interview with Ebro and Rosenberg, during which they discussed the nature of their performances together, the current state of hip-hop and much more.
If you listen to Kevin Gates' music, then you are probably aware of quite a bit of his life story, as he often details it in his rhymes.
Future speaks to Peter Rosenberg about the reason he chose to collaborate with Miley Cyrus, as well as his experience writing "Loveeeeeee Song" for Rihanna.Watch Future Speaks On Working With Miley Cyrus & Writing For Rihanna, the latest video from Future, whi
Top Dawg Entertainment's ScHoolboy Q is the latest subject on Peter Rosenberg's "The Process". The two discuss his life story, his beginnings in the hip-hop industry, his writing and recording process, Black Hippy, his "Oxymoron album" and advice from Dr.
During the 3rd installment of The Process, Ab-Soul sits down with Peter Rosenberg and explains how he got into rapping, learning song structures from Kendrick Lamar, his writing technique, and more.How do you feel about the production here?
Rosenburg explains Papoose's Summer Jam appearance to Hot 97's program director Ebro Darden. The latter apparently had no idea Pap would be hitting the Summer Jam stage, which he is supposedly in complete control of.
Nicki Minaj finally sits down with Peter Rosenberg after last year's Summer Jam incident. Peter Rosenberg explains what happened and apologizes. Nicki Minaj responds that it's water under the bridge.
Rosenberg talks about the first openly gay US pro athlete, Jason Collins, and his status as a new NBA icon.How does this compare to Peter Rosenberg's previous work?Check out the latest video from Peter Rosenberg, Peter Rosenberg Feat.
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition1,702 Views10 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)1,377 Views6 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye10,724 Views60 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far10,128 Views95 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay14,672 Views102 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie2,962 Views35 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"17,613 Views129 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram3,469 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum4,584 Views35 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs6,947 Views31 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke8,197 Views47 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"28,980 Views175 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support18,882 Views120 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists40,170 Views184 Comments
You may also like...