Dave East has had a helluva 2015 so far, and he swung by Hot 97 to chop it up with Peter Rosenberg on Real Late and explain the success he's experienced in the last eight months -- signing with Nas and Mass Appeal to dropping a star-studded (and excellent mixt
Meek Mill's twitter rant seems to have the whole rap twittersphere in a tizzy. We've also heard about a disproportional amount of beef these past two days, from Action Bronson vs. Ghostface Killah, to Nicki Minaj vs. VMAs, and then Nicki vs.
The Bill Cosby saga continued over the weekend when the New York Times uncovered additional deposition transcripts in which the comedian presented himself as an "unapologetic, cavalier playboy, someone who used a combination of fame, apparent co
While at Wireless Festival 2015 this past weekend in London, TDE’s Kendrick Lamar took time out of his busy schedule and sat down with Hot 97’s Peter Rosenberg for a little interview following his performance.
After hitting up the Breakfast Club to share his own perspective on his sub-par first week sales for his debut, Major Without A Deal, the New York rapper intent on bringing 2000s rap back visited HOT 97's Ebro In The Morning.
As we lead up to Vince Staples' debut project, Summertime '06, the rapper has been keeping his name active across the web.
DeJ Loaf graced Summer Jam's Festival Stage yesterday, and after killing her performance she hit backstage to do an interview with HOT 97's own Peter Rosenberg. During the post-performance chat, DeJ happened to reveal she's got a new EP in the works.
Father's audience has been growing steadily with every release, and as one of the more promising young artists in the game, he landed a spot on Peter Rosenberg's up-and-comer showcase, Real Late.
Peter Rosenberg: Kendrick Lamar's Album Is Dropping In Early 2015 [Update: Kendrick Says Could Arrive Sooner] Nov 7, 2014 at 11:40am
As a Hot 97 radio host, Peter Rosenberg often has a reputation as a crotchety, tough-to-please listener, so that's why his new, gushing "review" of Kendrick Lamar's upcoming album is so shocking.
Jay Electronica Returns To Twitter To Put Peter Rosenberg And Lyor Cohen On Blast Jul 3, 2014 at 07:01pm
Before today, Jay Electronica had been absent from Twitter since April 26th, shortly following a rant he posted about "so-called thugs" and crooked cops. But ten or so hours ago, Mr.
Tour mates Waka Flocka Flame and Steve Aoki stopped by Hot 97's Morning Show earlier today for an exclusive interview with Ebro and Rosenberg, during which they discussed the nature of their performances together, the current state of hip-hop and much more.
In case y'all were wondering about VH1's new reality series "This Is Hot97", our very own Ashlee Ray recently caught up with the principal cast in New York City for an in-depth interview.
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald3,049 Views18 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"13,511 Views55 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4012,765 Views58 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot7,370 Views33 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"11,120 Views66 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,380 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"8,970 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,448 Views26 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine6,924 Views44 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year16,050 Views181 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days25,167 Views247 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,446 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”25,968 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2223,271 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,845 Views113 Comments