Dave East has had a helluva 2015 so far, and he swung by Hot 97 to chop it up with Peter Rosenberg on Real Late and explain the success he's experienced in the last eight months -- signing with Nas and Mass Appeal to dropping a star-studded (and excellent mixt
Meek Mill's twitter rant seems to have the whole rap twittersphere in a tizzy. We've also heard about a disproportional amount of beef these past two days, from Action Bronson vs. Ghostface Killah, to Nicki Minaj vs. VMAs, and then Nicki vs.
The Bill Cosby saga continued over the weekend when the New York Times uncovered additional deposition transcripts in which the comedian presented himself as an "unapologetic, cavalier playboy, someone who used a combination of fame, apparent co
While at Wireless Festival 2015 this past weekend in London, TDE’s Kendrick Lamar took time out of his busy schedule and sat down with Hot 97’s Peter Rosenberg for a little interview following his performance.
After hitting up the Breakfast Club to share his own perspective on his sub-par first week sales for his debut, Major Without A Deal, the New York rapper intent on bringing 2000s rap back visited HOT 97's Ebro In The Morning.
As we lead up to Vince Staples' debut project, Summertime '06, the rapper has been keeping his name active across the web.
DeJ Loaf graced Summer Jam's Festival Stage yesterday, and after killing her performance she hit backstage to do an interview with HOT 97's own Peter Rosenberg. During the post-performance chat, DeJ happened to reveal she's got a new EP in the works.
Father's audience has been growing steadily with every release, and as one of the more promising young artists in the game, he landed a spot on Peter Rosenberg's up-and-comer showcase, Real Late.
Peter Rosenberg: Kendrick Lamar's Album Is Dropping In Early 2015 [Update: Kendrick Says Could Arrive Sooner] Nov 7, 2014 at 11:40am
As a Hot 97 radio host, Peter Rosenberg often has a reputation as a crotchety, tough-to-please listener, so that's why his new, gushing "review" of Kendrick Lamar's upcoming album is so shocking.
Jay Electronica Returns To Twitter To Put Peter Rosenberg And Lyor Cohen On Blast Jul 3, 2014 at 07:01pm
Before today, Jay Electronica had been absent from Twitter since April 26th, shortly following a rant he posted about "so-called thugs" and crooked cops. But ten or so hours ago, Mr.
Tour mates Waka Flocka Flame and Steve Aoki stopped by Hot 97's Morning Show earlier today for an exclusive interview with Ebro and Rosenberg, during which they discussed the nature of their performances together, the current state of hip-hop and much more.
In case y'all were wondering about VH1's new reality series "This Is Hot97", our very own Ashlee Ray recently caught up with the principal cast in New York City for an in-depth interview.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4,373 Views22 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,412 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"6,789 Views38 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption13,155 Views66 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together10,892 Views66 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,770 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,098 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,862 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,106 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,042 Views27 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,598 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,544 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,445 Views78 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,399 Views40 Comments