Drake recently performed at a club during an All-Star weekend party, and some technical difficulties led to a bit of an awkward moment on stage.During "Worst Behaviour", Drizzy's mic suddenly stopped working, but instead of panicking, the OVO rapper decided to
Kendrick Lamar was the musical guest on tonight's episode of Saturday Night Live, and he made sure to make his performance a memorable one.
We first heard a clip of Meek Mill's new track with Ty Dolla $ign last week, when both DJ Mustard and the rapper himself posted videos of the new collaboration to their respective Instagrams.
Ty$ brings out Wiz in LA to perform "Got Me Some More," a new track from his upcoming "Blacc Hollywood" album.Check out Wiz Khalifa Performs New Song In LA, the latest visual from Wiz Khalifa, released on Saturday, November 30th, 2013.
Kendrick Lamar could've easily made his SNL performance all about him (and had every right to), but while it seemed natural that the Compton rapper would perform a new solo cut following his energetic "i" performance, he decided to put on for his team instead.
Kanye West's The College Dropout celebrated its 10th anniversarty this week, and since 2014 seems to be a pretty anniversary obsessed year, we've seen a plethora of retrospectives on the topic.
Beats By Dre hosted a pre-Grammy party last night, which house plenty of special guests, including the likes of Nas, Ice Cube, Dre himself, and of course, Eminem, who apparently stole the show with his performance of "Lose Yourself".Behold Eminem Performs "Los
Bobby Shmurda has been gaining an unbelievable amount of hype since dropping the video for "Hot Nigga". Within a few weeks, the New York rapper had already inked a deal with EPIC, and this weekend he made his live television debut to perform the song.
Last year, Drake made sure to provide the soundtrack to New Years with a couple of big, triumphant records -- "We Made It" and "Trophies".
As we saw in some slightly awkward promo clips with Jim Carrey, Iggy Azalea was the musical guest on tonight's episode of Saturday Night Live.
PARTYNEXTDOOR debuted several new tracks during his Saturday night show at Mill City Nights in Minneapolis, including remixes of Drake's "Company" and "Legend" off If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late.
Future released his own version of "Drunk In Love" a month or so back, and while it seemed like the auto-tuned crooner was just hopping on the bandwagon of remixes, it seems that he may have had something to do with the writing of the track itself.
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark6,291 Views24 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"11,021 Views40 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece26,118 Views43 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 233,546 Views1 Comment
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak45,273 Views113 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"3,162 Views17 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women74,686 Views117 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay18,409 Views55 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco41,550 Views52 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,772 Views16 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity10,364 Views52 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend15,843 Views18 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,426 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2319,295 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums9,276 Views16 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video903 Views