Drake recently performed at a club during an All-Star weekend party, and some technical difficulties led to a bit of an awkward moment on stage.During "Worst Behaviour", Drizzy's mic suddenly stopped working, but instead of panicking, the OVO rapper decided to
Kendrick Lamar was the musical guest on tonight's episode of Saturday Night Live, and he made sure to make his performance a memorable one.
We first heard a clip of Meek Mill's new track with Ty Dolla $ign last week, when both DJ Mustard and the rapper himself posted videos of the new collaboration to their respective Instagrams.
Ty$ brings out Wiz in LA to perform "Got Me Some More," a new track from his upcoming "Blacc Hollywood" album.Check out Wiz Khalifa Performs New Song In LA, the latest visual from Wiz Khalifa, released on Saturday, November 30th, 2013.
Kendrick Lamar could've easily made his SNL performance all about him (and had every right to), but while it seemed natural that the Compton rapper would perform a new solo cut following his energetic "i" performance, he decided to put on for his team instead.
Kanye West's The College Dropout celebrated its 10th anniversarty this week, and since 2014 seems to be a pretty anniversary obsessed year, we've seen a plethora of retrospectives on the topic.
Beats By Dre hosted a pre-Grammy party last night, which house plenty of special guests, including the likes of Nas, Ice Cube, Dre himself, and of course, Eminem, who apparently stole the show with his performance of "Lose Yourself".Behold Eminem Performs "Los
Bobby Shmurda has been gaining an unbelievable amount of hype since dropping the video for "Hot Nigga". Within a few weeks, the New York rapper had already inked a deal with EPIC, and this weekend he made his live television debut to perform the song.
Last year, Drake made sure to provide the soundtrack to New Years with a couple of big, triumphant records -- "We Made It" and "Trophies".
As we saw in some slightly awkward promo clips with Jim Carrey, Iggy Azalea was the musical guest on tonight's episode of Saturday Night Live.
PARTYNEXTDOOR debuted several new tracks during his Saturday night show at Mill City Nights in Minneapolis, including remixes of Drake's "Company" and "Legend" off If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late.
Drake has always paid tribute to Toronto, but it's only recently that he decided to rename it.
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James495 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"4,401 Views15 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done4,418 Views15 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay7,529 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 8,231 Views92 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It8,961 Views54 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop9,950 Views38 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour7,517 Views24 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today4,445 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2815,638 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K22,641 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"15,562 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music10,249 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol19,230 Views44 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo4,777 Views3 Comments