Drake recently performed at a club during an All-Star weekend party, and some technical difficulties led to a bit of an awkward moment on stage.During "Worst Behaviour", Drizzy's mic suddenly stopped working, but instead of panicking, the OVO rapper decided to
Kendrick Lamar was the musical guest on tonight's episode of Saturday Night Live, and he made sure to make his performance a memorable one.
We first heard a clip of Meek Mill's new track with Ty Dolla $ign last week, when both DJ Mustard and the rapper himself posted videos of the new collaboration to their respective Instagrams.
Ty$ brings out Wiz in LA to perform "Got Me Some More," a new track from his upcoming "Blacc Hollywood" album.Check out Wiz Khalifa Performs New Song In LA, the latest visual from Wiz Khalifa, released on Saturday, November 30th, 2013.
Kendrick Lamar could've easily made his SNL performance all about him (and had every right to), but while it seemed natural that the Compton rapper would perform a new solo cut following his energetic "i" performance, he decided to put on for his team instead.
It's one thing to pay to go to a J. Cole show just to throw shit at him, but one Cole hater gave no fucks when it came to monetary loss in the name of shade.
Kanye West's The College Dropout celebrated its 10th anniversarty this week, and since 2014 seems to be a pretty anniversary obsessed year, we've seen a plethora of retrospectives on the topic.
Beats By Dre hosted a pre-Grammy party last night, which house plenty of special guests, including the likes of Nas, Ice Cube, Dre himself, and of course, Eminem, who apparently stole the show with his performance of "Lose Yourself".Behold Eminem Performs "Los
Bobby Shmurda has been gaining an unbelievable amount of hype since dropping the video for "Hot Nigga". Within a few weeks, the New York rapper had already inked a deal with EPIC, and this weekend he made his live television debut to perform the song.
Last year, Drake made sure to provide the soundtrack to New Years with a couple of big, triumphant records -- "We Made It" and "Trophies".
As we saw in some slightly awkward promo clips with Jim Carrey, Iggy Azalea was the musical guest on tonight's episode of Saturday Night Live.
The Weeknd is getting a huge push into the pop superstar role, and last night he got pretty much the biggest co-sign possible in that world.
PARTYNEXTDOOR debuted several new tracks during his Saturday night show at Mill City Nights in Minneapolis, including remixes of Drake's "Company" and "Legend" off If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late.
Drake has always paid tribute to Toronto, but it's only recently that he decided to rename it.
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate8,972 Views74 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)2,487 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For942 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"19,959 Views84 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey2,907 Views17 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP1,509 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On31,129 Views182 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)4,553 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 71,533 Views330 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,171 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"58,454 Views227 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"10,956 Views26 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram94,926 Views360 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B12,392 Views47 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG71,677 Views123 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "For Free? (Interlude)" Video2,800 Views
- Wiz Khalifa "Exclusive Freestyle" Video1,546 Views
- Gunplay "White Bitch" Video866 Views