Mac Miller is getting ready to drop his major label debut, and at the Grassroots festival in Omaha, Nebraska last night, he shared the first single from the project.
J. Cole performed in his hometown of Fayetteville, N.C., last night, and he made sure to give his day one fans a couple of big surprises.
Drake recently performed at a club during an All-Star weekend party, and some technical difficulties led to a bit of an awkward moment on stage.During "Worst Behaviour", Drizzy's mic suddenly stopped working, but instead of panicking, the OVO rapper decided to
Kendrick Lamar was the musical guest on tonight's episode of Saturday Night Live, and he made sure to make his performance a memorable one.
We first heard a clip of Meek Mill's new track with Ty Dolla $ign last week, when both DJ Mustard and the rapper himself posted videos of the new collaboration to their respective Instagrams.
Ty$ brings out Wiz in LA to perform "Got Me Some More," a new track from his upcoming "Blacc Hollywood" album.Check out Wiz Khalifa Performs New Song In LA, the latest visual from Wiz Khalifa, released on Saturday, November 30th, 2013.
Kendrick Lamar could've easily made his SNL performance all about him (and had every right to), but while it seemed natural that the Compton rapper would perform a new solo cut following his energetic "i" performance, he decided to put on for his team instead.
It's one thing to pay to go to a J. Cole show just to throw shit at him, but one Cole hater gave no fucks when it came to monetary loss in the name of shade.
Kanye West's The College Dropout celebrated its 10th anniversarty this week, and since 2014 seems to be a pretty anniversary obsessed year, we've seen a plethora of retrospectives on the topic.
Beats By Dre hosted a pre-Grammy party last night, which house plenty of special guests, including the likes of Nas, Ice Cube, Dre himself, and of course, Eminem, who apparently stole the show with his performance of "Lose Yourself".Behold Eminem Performs "Los
Bobby Shmurda has been gaining an unbelievable amount of hype since dropping the video for "Hot Nigga". Within a few weeks, the New York rapper had already inked a deal with EPIC, and this weekend he made his live television debut to perform the song.
Last year, Drake made sure to provide the soundtrack to New Years with a couple of big, triumphant records -- "We Made It" and "Trophies".
As we saw in some slightly awkward promo clips with Jim Carrey, Iggy Azalea was the musical guest on tonight's episode of Saturday Night Live.
The Weeknd is getting a huge push into the pop superstar role, and last night he got pretty much the biggest co-sign possible in that world.
With Action Bronson pulling out of Montreal's Osheaga festival, Mos Def (who now goes by Yasiin Bey) was brought in to replace him.
- Wale & Sway Cover RESPECT Magazine813 Views5 Comments
- Quiz: Can You Guess Who This Jewelry Belongs To?1,886 Views13 Comments
- Klay Thompson's Model Girlfriend Calls Him Out On Twitter For Sleeping With Groupies4,639 Views0 Comments
- T.I. On Travi$ Scott: "That Man Is Iggy In A Black Man's Body"11,094 Views87 Comments
- Big K.R.I.T. Says New Project Coming "Very Soon"3,095 Views36 Comments
- Listen To Young Dolph's "Shittin On The Industry" Mixtape6,264 Views20 Comments
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together3,353 Views37 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album25,856 Views113 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Ex Karrine Steffans Blasts Him For His Sex Tape Performance100,468 Views257 Comments
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" Mixtape9,056 Views60 Comments
- Future Buys Drake Diamond-Encrusted FBGOVO Ring45,106 Views231 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Green Carpet Interviews: T-Pain, DeJ, Esco, & More11,080 Views13 Comments
- LeBron James Ends His Deal With McDonald's To Become A Pizza Franchisee15,189 Views0 Comments