Kendrick Lamar was the musical guest on tonight's episode of Saturday Night Live, and he made sure to make his performance a memorable one.
We first heard a clip of Meek Mill's new track with Ty Dolla $ign last week, when both DJ Mustard and the rapper himself posted videos of the new collaboration to their respective Instagrams.
Ty$ brings out Wiz in LA to perform "Got Me Some More," a new track from his upcoming "Blacc Hollywood" album.Check out Wiz Khalifa Performs New Song In LA, the latest visual from Wiz Khalifa, released on Saturday, November 30th, 2013.
Kendrick Lamar could've easily made his SNL performance all about him (and had every right to), but while it seemed natural that the Compton rapper would perform a new solo cut following his energetic "i" performance, he decided to put on for his team instead.
Kanye West's The College Dropout celebrated its 10th anniversarty this week, and since 2014 seems to be a pretty anniversary obsessed year, we've seen a plethora of retrospectives on the topic.
Beats By Dre hosted a pre-Grammy party last night, which house plenty of special guests, including the likes of Nas, Ice Cube, Dre himself, and of course, Eminem, who apparently stole the show with his performance of "Lose Yourself".Behold Eminem Performs "Los
Bobby Shmurda has been gaining an unbelievable amount of hype since dropping the video for "Hot Nigga". Within a few weeks, the New York rapper had already inked a deal with EPIC, and this weekend he made his live television debut to perform the song.
Last year, Drake made sure to provide the soundtrack to New Years with a couple of big, triumphant records -- "We Made It" and "Trophies".
As we saw in some slightly awkward promo clips with Jim Carrey, Iggy Azalea was the musical guest on tonight's episode of Saturday Night Live.
PARTYNEXTDOOR debuted several new tracks during his Saturday night show at Mill City Nights in Minneapolis, including remixes of Drake's "Company" and "Legend" off If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late.
Future released his own version of "Drunk In Love" a month or so back, and while it seemed like the auto-tuned crooner was just hopping on the bandwagon of remixes, it seems that he may have had something to do with the writing of the track itself.
Yeezus was reportedly paid $3 million to perform at the president of Kazakhstan's grandson's wedding last night... What do y'all think of this video? Peep the new visual for Kanye West's Kanye West "Bound 2 (Live On Jimmy Fallon)" Video.
Action Bronson is a wrestling fan, and over the last year or so, we've seen him try out some pretty ambitious moves on fans-- usually all in good fun.
Kendrick Lamar has been pretty unavoidable since dropping his "To Pimp A Butterfly" album last week.
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth675 Views4 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 253,356 Views14 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault5,600 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 5,214 Views36 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram4,250 Views14 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,717 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight18,005 Views23 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"14,985 Views77 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather29,470 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date57,885 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now18,896 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,111 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,107 Views20 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,655 Views18 Comments