Action Bronson is a wrestling fan, and over the last year or so, we've seen him try out some pretty ambitious moves on fans-- usually all in good fun.
Earl Sweatshirt returned in a big way last year. While his return from Samoa found him keeping a low-key presence for a while, he took the time to craft an album that established him as one of the more exciting rappers in the game.
Pharrell is at the top of the world: his single's have become so pervasive on the radio that he's since become a household name, so much so that he's already trying his hand at one of those singing-competition shows, a la "The Voice."
Future released his own version of "Drunk In Love" a month or so back, and while it seemed like the auto-tuned crooner was just hopping on the bandwagon of remixes, it seems that he may have had something to do with the writing of the track itself.
As you may know, Schoolboy Q made headlines down in Austin, Texas already for allegedly not being allowed entrance into 50 Cent’s showcase on Tuesday night.
We first heard a clip of Meek Mill's new track with Ty Dolla $ign last week, when both DJ Mustard and the rapper himself posted videos of the new collaboration to their respective Instagrams.
ScHoolboy Q just released his major label debut, Oxymoron, this week, and as a result he's been making the promotional rounds. The rapper thus decided to perform on Arsenio's show, doing a rendition of his anthemic single, "Man Of The Year".
Drake recently performed at a club during an All-Star weekend party, and some technical difficulties led to a bit of an awkward moment on stage.During "Worst Behaviour", Drizzy's mic suddenly stopped working, but instead of panicking, the OVO rapper decided to
Pharrell's 2013 was filled with a ridiculous number of hits, but his opening performance at the 2014 all-star game was a reminder of just how many jams he has under his belt.
Kanye West's The College Dropout celebrated its 10th anniversarty this week, and since 2014 seems to be a pretty anniversary obsessed year, we've seen a plethora of retrospectives on the topic.
Bleek takes his "Sh!t" freestyle to Shade 45, performing the cut in-studio.
Action Bronson is known for his stage antics, primarily those that involve him performing wrestling moves, whether for fun or out of genuine anger (his most recent stunt being a pushing match with a security guard who tried to take his joint away).
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 6,520 Views38 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night11,528 Views43 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"16,352 Views69 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix886 Views1 Comment
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"1,459 Views13 Comments
- A New 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 Rumored To Release This Year2,840 Views0 Comments
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"3,218 Views25 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP4,034 Views9 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"11,132 Views46 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame3,802 Views24 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland20,239 Views23 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties15,909 Views40 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne40,894 Views178 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,980 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour7,408 Views11 Comments