Pharrell is at the top of the world: his single's have become so pervasive on the radio that he's since become a household name, so much so that he's already trying his hand at one of those singing-competition shows, a la "The Voice."
Future released his own version of "Drunk In Love" a month or so back, and while it seemed like the auto-tuned crooner was just hopping on the bandwagon of remixes, it seems that he may have had something to do with the writing of the track itself.
As you may know, Schoolboy Q made headlines down in Austin, Texas already for allegedly not being allowed entrance into 50 Cent’s showcase on Tuesday night.
We first heard a clip of Meek Mill's new track with Ty Dolla $ign last week, when both DJ Mustard and the rapper himself posted videos of the new collaboration to their respective Instagrams.
ScHoolboy Q just released his major label debut, Oxymoron, this week, and as a result he's been making the promotional rounds. The rapper thus decided to perform on Arsenio's show, doing a rendition of his anthemic single, "Man Of The Year".
Drake recently performed at a club during an All-Star weekend party, and some technical difficulties led to a bit of an awkward moment on stage.During "Worst Behaviour", Drizzy's mic suddenly stopped working, but instead of panicking, the OVO rapper decided to
Pharrell's 2013 was filled with a ridiculous number of hits, but his opening performance at the 2014 all-star game was a reminder of just how many jams he has under his belt.
Kanye West's The College Dropout celebrated its 10th anniversarty this week, and since 2014 seems to be a pretty anniversary obsessed year, we've seen a plethora of retrospectives on the topic.
Bleek takes his "Sh!t" freestyle to Shade 45, performing the cut in-studio.
Action Bronson is known for his stage antics, primarily those that involve him performing wrestling moves, whether for fun or out of genuine anger (his most recent stunt being a pushing match with a security guard who tried to take his joint away).
Beats By Dre hosted a pre-Grammy party last night, which house plenty of special guests, including the likes of Nas, Ice Cube, Dre himself, and of course, Eminem, who apparently stole the show with his performance of "Lose Yourself".Behold Eminem Performs "Los
Jay Z brought out a young fan to rap his verse from "Clique" at a recent Greensboro, NC gig. Apparently, the kid was holding a sign that read ‘Can I rap for you?,’ so Hov decided to bring him onstage.
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail14,053 Views49 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder11,362 Views43 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week23,128 Views146 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20151,908 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic10,210 Views39 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"3,611 Views12 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"16,224 Views131 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop5,601 Views13 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged11,672 Views44 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On1,401 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs5,618 Views24 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time5,939 Views33 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"15,804 Views139 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC22,042 Views51 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,726 Views0 Comments
You may also like...