Will Smith has been a successful actor for so long, it's easy to forget that he began his career in hip hop. This weekend the man behind Big Willy Style briefly returned to music in a performance of his DJ Jazzy Jeff-assisted track, "Summertime".
Bobby Shmurda has been gaining an unbelievable amount of hype since dropping the video for "Hot Nigga". Within a few weeks, the New York rapper had already inked a deal with EPIC, and this weekend he made his live television debut to perform the song.
One of the great things about touring with a bunch of rappers is that bring someone on stage is pretty easy.
Common was a musical guest on Jimmy Kimmel last night, while promoting his new album Nobody's Smiling. He performed not one but two album tracks, bringing out the featured artists each time.
Action Bronson is a wrestling fan, and over the last year or so, we've seen him try out some pretty ambitious moves on fans-- usually all in good fun.
Earl Sweatshirt returned in a big way last year. While his return from Samoa found him keeping a low-key presence for a while, he took the time to craft an album that established him as one of the more exciting rappers in the game.
Pharrell is at the top of the world: his single's have become so pervasive on the radio that he's since become a household name, so much so that he's already trying his hand at one of those singing-competition shows, a la "The Voice."
Future released his own version of "Drunk In Love" a month or so back, and while it seemed like the auto-tuned crooner was just hopping on the bandwagon of remixes, it seems that he may have had something to do with the writing of the track itself.
As you may know, Schoolboy Q made headlines down in Austin, Texas already for allegedly not being allowed entrance into 50 Cent’s showcase on Tuesday night.
We first heard a clip of Meek Mill's new track with Ty Dolla $ign last week, when both DJ Mustard and the rapper himself posted videos of the new collaboration to their respective Instagrams.
ScHoolboy Q just released his major label debut, Oxymoron, this week, and as a result he's been making the promotional rounds. The rapper thus decided to perform on Arsenio's show, doing a rendition of his anthemic single, "Man Of The Year".
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest858 Views7 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal14,856 Views46 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"6,538 Views20 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"22,031 Views74 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,631 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date48,327 Views197 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,927 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test4,732 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"5,318 Views17 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness11,786 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed10,790 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party11,488 Views45 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season3,084 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"6,255 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs9,988 Views28 Comments
You may also like...