Future released his own version of "Drunk In Love" a month or so back, and while it seemed like the auto-tuned crooner was just hopping on the bandwagon of remixes, it seems that he may have had something to do with the writing of the track itself.
As you may know, Schoolboy Q made headlines down in Austin, Texas already for allegedly not being allowed entrance into 50 Cent’s showcase on Tuesday night.
We first heard a clip of Meek Mill's new track with Ty Dolla $ign last week, when both DJ Mustard and the rapper himself posted videos of the new collaboration to their respective Instagrams.
ScHoolboy Q just released his major label debut, Oxymoron, this week, and as a result he's been making the promotional rounds. The rapper thus decided to perform on Arsenio's show, doing a rendition of his anthemic single, "Man Of The Year".
Drake recently performed at a club during an All-Star weekend party, and some technical difficulties led to a bit of an awkward moment on stage.During "Worst Behaviour", Drizzy's mic suddenly stopped working, but instead of panicking, the OVO rapper decided to
Pharrell's 2013 was filled with a ridiculous number of hits, but his opening performance at the 2014 all-star game was a reminder of just how many jams he has under his belt.
Kanye West's The College Dropout celebrated its 10th anniversarty this week, and since 2014 seems to be a pretty anniversary obsessed year, we've seen a plethora of retrospectives on the topic.
Bleek takes his "Sh!t" freestyle to Shade 45, performing the cut in-studio.
Action Bronson is known for his stage antics, primarily those that involve him performing wrestling moves, whether for fun or out of genuine anger (his most recent stunt being a pushing match with a security guard who tried to take his joint away).
Beats By Dre hosted a pre-Grammy party last night, which house plenty of special guests, including the likes of Nas, Ice Cube, Dre himself, and of course, Eminem, who apparently stole the show with his performance of "Lose Yourself".Behold Eminem Performs "Los
Jay Z brought out a young fan to rap his verse from "Clique" at a recent Greensboro, NC gig. Apparently, the kid was holding a sign that read ‘Can I rap for you?,’ so Hov decided to bring him onstage.
Game brings out ScHoolboy to perform "Collard Greens" at Fresh Fest 2013, at the Nokia Theatre in L.A.Get a load of Game Brings Out ScHoolboy Q At Fresh Fest 2013, a new visual from Game that saw the light of day on Sunday, December 29th, 2013.
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)570 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL1,352 Views13 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape5,528 Views15 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them2,420 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans1,883 Views3 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)683 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack2,089 Views10 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death12,126 Views36 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God5,154 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape10,415 Views59 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album28,384 Views148 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,226 Views58 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,634 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,793 Views16 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,921 Views28 Comments
You may also like...
- Tory Lanez & Shlohmo "Acting Like" Video4,008 Views
- Brisk God Vine Compilation333 Views
- Young Dro On The Breakfast Club387 Views